Your browser does not support iframes.
JEE Main Application Form 2018 has been released by CBSE on December 1. Aspiring candidates, who wish to take the biggest national level engineering entrance test, can now start filling the application form of JEE Main 2018. Since around 12 lakh candidates would throng the application portal of JEE Main 2018, it’s expected that some of stages/steps in the application procedure would be new to you. You may also not be fully equipped with everything needed to fill JEE Main application form 2018. As you plan to fill JEE Main application form, just wait for a while and have a quick glance on some points which you must bear in mind in order to make the application filling a smooth and uninterrupted process. To help you surmount all the hiccups you may encounter while applying for the national level test, Careers360 lists out things you should keep in mind while filling JEE Main 2018 application form.
Latest : [Less than 1 month left for JEE Main! Boost your Preparation with Personalised Coaching, Unlimited Mock Test and Faculty Support. If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK. Know More
APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW
Things to keep in mind while filling JEE Main Application Form
Before filling the application form of JEE Main 2018, all candidates except from the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya. Candidates from all the other states except these 3, have to either enter their Aadhaar Card number or Aadhaar Enrolment number in the application Form. If you have not yet applied for Aadhaar Card, then get enrolled for it as soon as possible. Candidates who have got Aadhaar Card must get it with them before they start filling the application. Candidates belonging to Assam, Meghalaya and J&K must enter passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid government identity number in the application form provided they should select the city of exam in these states only.
Remember that JEE Main application form is available in online mode only and has to be submitted online only. So, you need a computer and internet to fill and submit the application. No hard copy of JEE Main application form will be available.
Keep all your educational certificates/documents with you while you fill the application form of JEE Main 2018, as various educational particulars need to be filled in the application.
Get your Photograph, Signature and Signature of Father/Mother/Guardian in the below specified dimensions with you before filling the application. In 2017, candidates were required to upload their photograph and signature only, however, for academic year 2018-19, signature of the mother/father/guardian will also be required to fill the application form.
Crack JEE 2020 with JEE Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK
4KB to 40KB
3.5cm x 4.5cm
1KB to 30KB
3.5cm x 1.5cm
Signature of Father/Mother/Guardian
Click Here to check complete details about JEE Main Application Form 2018
Do not forget to select your state of eligibility during the first stage of JEE Main 2018 registration. This will help you select the examination centre in your home state and will also be advantageous for you during seat allotment in home state quota.
While selecting the examination centres of JEE Main 2018, you have scroll down the exam centre cities carefully to avoid missing on the exam centre city from the drop-down list and moving on to the others. This will help you save time during the application process.
Keep your credit/debit card with you while filling the application form as you have to pay the examination fee. You can also pay the exam fee via cash using E-Challan.
If you are opting for online exam, then you have to book your exam slot after the fee payment. Remember that without slot booking you will not be able to appear in the slot as per your wish and desire. The allotment of slots/dates will be on first come first served basis. If a candidate does not make any selection, he/she shall be randomly assigned a slot/date as per the availability of the same.
To know the step-by-step process, click on How to fill JEE Main Application Form 2018
Once you select the exam centres and pay the examination fee, you can not change them. Thus, be very careful while choosing the exam centres.
Fill your application details carefully and towards the end cross-verify all the details/particulars you have entered. If possible, get someone else also to check your application form before fee payment.
If you are opting for offline exam centre, select at least 4 exam centres wherever available. If in any state, the offline exam centre has only 2 exam centres in the drop-down list, then you can choose only 2 exam centres. For online mode of JEE Main 2018, candidates have to select only 1 exam centre city from the available drop-down list.
PDPU B.Tech Admission 2020 - Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) has began PDPU B.Tech a...
CENTAC Seat Allotment 2020- Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) will allot seats to the qual...
REAP Application Form 2020 - The authorities will release the application form of REAP 2020 tenta...
JEE Main Sample Papers 2020 - NTA has released JEE Main 2020 sample papers for all papers. Downlo...
JEE Main Question Papers - NTA has released JEE Main 2019 question papers for both January and Ap...
If you recieve any notification regarding the photograph you have to edit it. And the correction window for NEET will be open from JAnuary 15 to January 31, 2020 and you can edit anything during that time. If you do not receive anything you need not worry about it.
As for JEE, if you can download the admit card and did not receive any notificaion as well, it is fine, you need not worry about your photograph.
hope this helped
all the best
Hello Mohit, Jee mains expected colleges according to score cannot be decided particularly, the cutoff score varies from year to year and depending upon the number of students taking the exam. even you have not mentioned you caste which is a criteria for deciding cutoff score. You can check the previous trends at
and based on these trends, you can check what colleges you may get based on rank.
Hope this helps.
Hello Krishna Shelke,
The rank to score in jee mains are to be changed every year and that depends on the paper .
According to the range of marks scored by the candidates, then the corresponding rank of ranks has also been provided .,
JEE Main Scores
JEE Main Ranks (CRL)
For more information once visit the below link.,
Hope this helps you...
1. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
2. Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
3. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
4. Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bengaluru
5. Jadavpur University, Kolkata
6. Anna University, Chennai
7. University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
8. University of Delhi, New Delhi
9. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Coimbatore
10. Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
11. Aligarh Muslim University. Aligarh
12. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
13. Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
14. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
15. Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
SRM institute, Haryana
17. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
18. Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal
19. Visva Bharati, Kolkata
20. Siksha`O` Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar
21. Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai
22. Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research, Chennai
23. Osmania University, Hyderabad
24. Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
25. Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
26. Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
27. Gauhati University, Guwahati
28. Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
29. Kerala University, Thiruvananthapuram
30. Tezpur University, Tezpur
31. TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
32. Shanmugha Arts Science Technology & Research Academy (SASTRA), Thanjavur
33. Panjab University, Chandigarh
34. S.R.M Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
35. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
36. Mysore University, Mysore
37. Pondicherry University, Pondicherry
38. Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Chennai
39. Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
40. Anand Agricultural University, Anand
41. University of Madras, Chennai
42. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
43. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
44. Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
45. Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University, Mysore
46. Thapar University, Patiala
47. Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
48. North Eastern Hill University, Shillong
49. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar
50. Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana
For integrated M.Tech., you can look into:
1. Invertis University, Bareilly
2. Tezpur University, Assam
3. Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
4. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information and Technology and Management, Gwalior
Hope this helps. All the best!
The two things which I can suggest you are:
(1). Appear for the scholarship cum entrance exams conducted by coaching centres and by scoring well in these exams you can get scholarship to study in the coaching.
(2). Take DLPD or online Test Series of a coaching centre and study from it.
OR as you have asked for the notes, I'm providing you the link to my own short notes of one of the chapters of Mathematics (Resonance Kota).
Here it is:
Your JEE Main brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile