Your browser does not support iframes.
MHT CET Exam Pattern 2019: Candidates can find here the exam pattern of MHT CET 2019 in order to prepare and score good marks in the exam. Candidates can find here the total time duration of MH CET exam, mode of exam, marking scheme, and other related information of MHT CET exam pattern. Careers360 has compiled the exam pattern of MHT CET accordance to the official exam pattern as envisaged by the official authority. For the 2019 session, MHT CET is conducted as a Computer Based Test. MHT CET 2019 test pattern comprises of the questions from the Maharashtra State Board examination syllabus for Class 11th and 12th. With the help of MHT CET 2019 exam pattern, candidates would be able to prepare well for the examination. Complete details of MHT CET exam pattern 2019 can be checked from the below article.MHT CET 2019 result was declared on June 4. Authorities announced the result of MHT CET 2019 in online mode only and the result will not be sent separately to any candidate through post or any other medium. Candidates can check their MHT CET result through candidate login portal by entering their application number, password and security key.Latest: MHT CET 2019 Counselling registration has commenced
Latest: [Want to Know Colleges, Specializations to Apply on the basis of your MHT CET Rank, Click here]
Mode of Examination
Computer Based Test (Online)
Number of Papers
Two Papers: Paper I for Mathematics & Paper II for Physics and Chemistry
Duration of Examination
90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes) for each paper
Type of Questions
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) or Objective Questions
Total Number of Questions
50 Questions in each paper (150 Questions in total)
200; 100 in each paper
Physics – 50 Questions
Chemistry – 50 Questions
Mathematics – 50 Questions
2 marks will be awarded for each correct answers (Paper I)
1 marks will be awarded for each correct answers (Paper II)
There will be no negative marking
Paper-I will be in English; Paper-II will be in English/Hindi/Marathi
MHT CET 2019 exam was conducted as a Computer Based Test (Online)
The exam comprises of 2 papers – Paper I (Mathematics) and Paper II (Physics and Chemistry)
Each paper would be of 1 hour and 30 minutes duration. And, carry 100 marks each i.e., 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer in Paper I while 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer in Paper II. There is no negative marking.
Paper I was conducted in an English language mode only. Paper II will be conducted in English or Hindi or Marathi language.
Approximately, 20% weightage will be given to 11th standard syllabus and 80% to 12th standard syllabus while setting the question paper.
A series of online practice exam designed for MHT CET 2019 has also been released. Click here to learn more.
Know your college admission chances with MHT CET 2019 Rank
85% of the total seats in private unaided engineering colleges in Maharashtra will be reserved for the candidates taking admissions through MHT CET 2019. The rest 15% will be based on the All India Quota based on MHT CET.
The syllabus of MHT CET 2019 comprises of the important topics and chapters from where the questions will be framed in the question paper. Candidates must look at the MHT CET 2019 syllabus for the detailed list of topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of Class 12th.
MHT CET Cutoff 2019 - State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will release MHT CET 2019 cut...
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Candidates can check the eligibility criteria of MHT CET 2019...
MHT CET Admit Card 2019 – DTE, Maharashtra has released MHT CET 2019 admit card on April 23. Cand...
MHT CET Answer Key 2019 - State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released MHT CET 2019 ...
MHT CET Seat Allotment 2019 – The Authorities will release MHT CET 2019 seat allotment result for...
Dear aspirant, You can take the help of college predictor. I'm providing you the link in which you have to fill in the basic details like your...
Dear aspirant,You can take the help of college predictor. I'm providing you the link in which you have to fill in the basic details like your rank,...
Candidates should also note that according to DTE Maharashtra, 85% of the seats in the private unaided engineering institutes in Maharashtra will b...
Hello Aspirant!You have secured 86 percentile in the Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test. There are some chances of getting into ...
Hi vinod,This time Maharashtra govt. has introduced a new SAAR Portal for form filling. Here you have to first register yourself and after register...
Your MAHA CET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile