JEE Main Photo Correction 2022 - Remove Discrepancy in Uploaded Image
JEE Main Photo Correction 2022 – NTA releases the photo correction facility of JEE Main 2022 in online mode at jeemain.nta.nic.in. JEE Main 2022 photo correction facility will be accessible from candidate login at the official website.
Stay up-to date with JEE Main News
Students with defects in their photograph and/or signature uploaded in the online application form will be able to rectify the defects within the specified JEE Main correction dates. NTA will reject the JEE Main application form with improper images of photograph and signature. Hence, upload the photo and signature image of specified dimensions and format only. NTA is conducting JEE Main 2022 in two sessions namely June and July. Read the full article on JEE Main Photo Correction 2022 to know more details.
Also read: JEE Main 2022 application correction process.
JEE Main Photo Correction 2022 Date
Start date of JEE Main photo correction
To be notified
Last date to make changes in the uploaded photograph
To be notified
Release date of admit card
To be notified
JEE Main Photo Correction 2022- How to make changes?
Students should follow the below-given steps to complete the JEE Main 2022 photo correction on time without any discrepancy.
- Go to the official website of JEE Main 2022 (jeemain.nta.nic.in)
- Click on the JEE Main image discrepancy link
- After clicking it, candidates were redirected to the JEE Main login window where they need to enter the application form number and password.
- Candidates were able to make the necessary JEE Main photo correction and submit.
Click here to check the specification of photograph image
What action is to be taken in case photograph is not having name and date?
According to the NTA, the name of the candidate and date on which the photograph was taken should be mentioned on the photograph uploaded in JEE Main registration form. However, if a candidate missed uploading a photograph that did not carry a name and date, he/she need not worry. The examination authorities will not reject the application form and the candidate will be issued an admit card.
JEE Main 2022 Photo Correction- Reasons to make changes
- The photo may be blurred.
- The image may not be as per specifications.
- The background is not acceptable.
- The specs worn by the candidate may have shown a red eye.
- Signature is not clear.
- Signature is in capitals.
- Image of signature is not as per specifications.
How to correct mistakes in JEE Main 2022 application form?
- Candidates who have made mistakes in their details can access the correction window.
- Candidates have to log in using their credentials. All changes can be done by the candidates except for the change in exam cities.
- The candidates will also able to make changes in the category and had to pay the balance application fee if their category changed from SC/ST/PWD to general category.
- No refund was made for candidates who made changes from general to SC/ST/PWD category
What After JEE Main Photo correction?
After making the corrections in the JEE Main form, NTA will release the admit card for the candidates whose application form will be selected. Candidates who fail to complete the form before the last date or submitted the wrong details will not be able to download their admit card.
How many marks are required to score 90 percentile in JEE Main...
Candidates should check the common mistakes they should avoid ...
Time table for IIT JEE 2023 – Candidates can go through the II...
Time Table for NTA JEE Main 2023 - Go through the JEE Main tim...
Questions related to JEE Main
My permanent address on birth certificate is different from adhaar card and I have filled my permanent address in jee form as per birth certificate but I have given adhaar card as my photo identity proof. Will IIT not give admission to me ?
Don't worry you won't fave any problem because AADHAR will only be considered as your ID proof not as your address proof so will not face any problem. Note that if the permanent address is filled as per the Birth certificate then only your birth certificate will be considered as address proof so keep it safe.
Dates for JEE-Advance 2022 are out now and it will be conducted on August 28th 2022 by IIT Bombay. For JEE-Advance 2022 the registration process will begin on August 7th 2022(10:00 IST) and will continues till August 11th 2022(17:00 IST). You can register yourself from the official website given below after the application process starts :- https://jeeadv.ac.in/ You can check out complete schedule from the link given below :- https://jeeadv.ac.in/schedule.html You can apply for JEE-Advance by following the given process :- *** First of all you have to register yourself on the above given official site using your JEE-Main credentials. *** Fill the required details and then proceed for uploading of documents. *** Now upload the documents like class 10th certificate, class 12th marksheet and category certificate(if applicable). *** Now proceed for payment of application fee for JEE-Advance 2022. *** Now submit the application form and take final print of it for future purposes. For complete details about JEE-Advance application process kindly check out the link given below :- https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-advanced-application-form >>>>>>> Also a one-time measure has been provided for JEE-Advance 2022 according to which "candidates who appeared in class 12th (or equivalent) examination in 2020 for the first time are also eligible to appear for JEE (Advanced) 2022 PROVIDED they satisfy the following two criteria simultaneously: ***** The candidate should have appeared ONLY ONCE for JEE (Advanced), either in the year 2020 or 2021; OR, have NOT appeared in any paper in both JEE (Advanced) 2020 and JEE (Advanced) 2021. ***** These candidate(s) should appear/should have appeared in JEE (Main) 2022 and meet the cut-off score of the top 2,50,000 successful candidates (including all categories) for qualifying for JEE (Advanced) 2022 in their respective category." I hope this information helps you. Good Luck!!!!
jee main ka admit card kab aayega
As we know that JEE Mains phase 1 scheduled on June 20th to 29th, 2022, so the admit cards are expected to be out soon by 2nd week of June 2022.
You can download the admit card by visiting the official website of JEE Mains 2022 and then logging into your application by entering the credentials.
Also, the registeration for the phase 2 begins tentatively in July 2022.
can I get direct admission in jec without jee
No, you can't get direct admission in jabalpur engineering college in B.Tech course without JEE.
You have to give jee main exam and if your rank is less than 160000 for the general category then you might get admission in jabalpur engineering college. If you belong to any category like sc, st, obc, ews then obviously there will be an extra benefit for you in terms of admission and fees also.
Eligibility requirements for pursuing B.Tech in jabalpur engineering college is that candidate must passed 10+2 with Physics/Mathem atics as compulsory subjects with at least 45% marks (40% for the reserved category candidates).
3 years Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates).
And also have to clear Joint Entrance Examination.
For more detail information about the jabalpur engineering college , you can visit in the link mentioned below
Hope this information will help you
Is dropping a year jee bad?Can a dropper go to gym while preparing?
Dropping a year is not at all bad if you have that enthusiasm & zeal to get your dream college. Yes, health is wealth so definitely you can go to gym. Health & studies should be your priority while preparing.
if i start now can I crack jee mains 2022 july attempt?
Greetings of the day aspirant !!
I hope you are absolutely fine. As per your query , yes , if you will start from today onwards then you will definately crack the jee mains july exam. See, for cracking any competitive exam , you just have to be determined for that and consistent for that. If you make your mind to crack the exam then you will have to definately pay hard for it. I will mention some tips that will surely helps you in your preparation.
- Firstly , analyse the whole syllabus and try to focus on the topics that are repeatedly ask.
- Then , make a time table in which try to give more hours to those topic or concepts and subjects first that are tough for you.
- After that , mark the topics that have high weightage and easiest topic first , and try to complete them first. So , that you can easily score good marks.
- Solve the previous year question papers so that you have an idea of the questions that will ask in exam.
- Try to do mock test so that you can learn to manage your time so that you will not face any difficulty in the exam.
- Now , revision is very important so try to revise your concepts weekly that you read before.
- Be consistent and determined and prepare for the exam in a very focused manner.
I hope this helps you.
Good luck :-):-)