JEE Main Photo Correction 2021 Date (Out) - Remove Discrepancy in Uploaded Image
JEE Main Photo Correction 2021 – NTA will provide the photo correction facility of JEE Main 2021 from January 27 to 30, 2021. JEE Main 2021 photo correction facility can be accessed from candidate login. Students with defects in their photograph and/or signature uploaded in the online application form have to rectify the defects within the specified JEE Main correction dates. NTA will reject the JEE Main application form with improper images of photograph and signature. Hence, upload the photo and signature image of specified dimensions and format only. We will update the link of the JEE Main photo correction on this page to help the candidates. JEE Main 2021 will now be held 4 times starting from February 23, 2021. Read the full article on JEE Main Photo Correction 2021 to know more details.
Latest: JEE Main Admit Card 2021 to be issued in February 2021. Solve the JEE Main question papers for better preparation.
JEE Main Photo Correction 2021 Date
Start date of JEE Main photo correction
January 27, 2021
Last date to make changes in the uploaded photograph
January 30, 2021
Release date of admit card
JEE Main Photo Correction 2021- How to make changes?
Students should follow the below-given steps to complete the JEE Main 2021 photo correction on time without any discrepancy.
- Go to the official website of JEE Main 2021 (jeemain.nta.nic.in)
- Click on the JEE Main image discrepancy link
- After clicking it, candidates were redirected to the JEE Main login window where they need to enter the application form number and password.
- Candidates were able to make the necessary JEE Main photo correction and submit.
Click here to check the specification of photograph image
What action is to be taken in case photograph is not having name and date?
According to the NTA, the name of the candidate and date on which the photograph was taken should be mentioned on the photograph uploaded in JEE Main registration form. However, if a candidate missed uploading a photograph that did not carry a name and date, he/she need not worry. The examination authorities will not reject the application form and the candidate will be issued an admit card.
JEE Main 2021 Photo Correction- Reasons to make changes
- The photo may be blurred
- The image may not be as per specifications
- The background is not acceptable
- The specs worn by the candidate may have shown a red eye
- Signature is not clear
- Signature is in capitals
- Image of signature is not as per specifications
How to correct mistakes in JEE Main 2021 application form?
- Candidates who have made mistakes in their details can access the correction window.
- Candidates have to log in using their credentials. All changes can be done by the candidates except for the change in exam cities.
- The candidates will also able to make changes in the category and had to pay the balance application fee if their category changed from SC/ST/PWD to general category.
- No refund was made for candidates who made changes from general to SC/ST/PWD category
What After JEE Main Photo correction?
After making the corrections in the JEE Main form, NTA will release the admit card for the candidates whose application form will be selected. Candidates who fail to complete the form before the last date or submitted the wrong details will not be able to download their admit card.-->
JEE Main Form Correction 2021- NTA has released the JEE Main c...
UPSEE Application Form 2021 - The authorities will be conducti...
JEE Main Online Test Series 2021 : Free Online Test Series for...
JEE Main Response Sheet 2021 - NTA will release JEE Main respo...
JEE Main Seat Allotment 2021 - Candidates may find the process...
Questions related to JEE Main
jee application form correction window open for catagory opens on..
The correction window of jee mains will open from 27th January till 30th January, 2021. Students can correct following things:
- Personal Details: In case of spelling mistakes.
- Academic Details:Information regarding the academic details.
- Change of Paper:Change your choice of paper from Paper 1 to Paper 2 (and vice versa). Both papers can also be selected.
- Language of Examination
- Name, State of Eligibility, and Date of Birth
Students must remember that it us a one time facility and they will not he allowed to correct their application form again. If students wish to change their category from general to reserved then they have to pau extra fees. For more info you may visit the following link:
i m jee aspirant aiming for feb attempt would be my best attempt. my problem is i m not able to split my time schedule to tests and practise, like when to give test and how can i complete around 60 chapters efficiently so that i could score good in final so what should me time table in detail??
You must make sure that you sit for at least 3 hours to make a habit of giving tests for 3 hours. You can give 2-3 tests daily for good results and to complete whole syllabus before the examination. If you wish you can also practice chaptee- wise questions. Give yourself enough time to rest between two tests. You can attempt one test in the morning, one in the afternoon amd one at night and in between that you might revise things and take a bit of rest. You can also split your time subject wise. The subject that you think us a tough one, you can practice it's questions in the morning, when you are most energetic and the, easiest one at the last.
How to get Admission in IISE Banglore?Can we get Admission by clearing jee mains?
As per the admission criteria of IISC Banglore, candidates who have qualified 10+2 can get admission by IIT JEE (jee mains) exam or KVPY exam or by NEET exam. You can get admission in to Bsc programs offered by IISc Banglore. To know more, visit here:
I am currently a class 10 student,I want to prepare for JEE... HOW SHOULD I BEGIN??? PREPARATION TIPS WOULD BE MONUMENTAL FOR ME....
As you told that right now you are in class 10th, usually the perfect time to start jee mains preparation is in class 11th since right now you might he having your boards. But if you wish to start it now then here are some of the tips:
- First look at the syllabus of jee mains and start with ncerts, start with first chapter of class 11th of jee mains. Once you read that chapter, try to solve its problems and refer to other good books to make your foundation strong.
- You have ample amount of time for jee mains preparation. Make a time table fo yourself and push your limits slowly.
- Be motivated throughout the journey.
- Get some good books of each subject and give equal time to each subject.
I passed 12 th in 2019, can I pass 12 th in again 2022 and sit in jee advanced
If you want to study class 11th and 12th again and if you have already passed once then you will have to do it from a different board and probably a state board.I believe this is not a good option because this will waste your 2 years. Instead you should give improvement exam and and enhance your marks.
Again the decision is yours, take wisely.