What is COMEDK UGET?
COMEDK UGET Application Details
• Applicants are required to register themselves before filling COMEDK UGET Online Application Form.
• For registration, candidates have to provide their Name, Date of Birth, Unique ID Proof details, Unique email ID and Mobile number
• Once a candidate completes registration process, he/she will receive a username and password on his/her email ID. A notification for the same will also be sent through SMS on the registered mobile number.
• Candidates will be required to login using their username and password to fill their personal, educational and communication details.
• After filling all the details, candidates will be required to upload the scanned photograph and image of their signatures.
• As a last step of filling application form, candidates have to pay the application fee onlineeither through onlinemode or through offline mode
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
• Students are required to have passed 10+2 or 2nd PUC from any recognized university or Board in the country.
• They are required to have obtained a minimum aggregate of 45% (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) in their class 12th or 2nd PUC exam.
• Candidates must have passed these subjects individually.
• Aspirants must have studied Physics, Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject along with any one of the following optional subjects - Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology or any other technical vocational courses.
• Candidates are required to have studied English as a subject in the qualifying exam.
COMEDK UGET Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
Number of Sections: Three
|COMEDK UGET Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 7376 Joined
- 2424 Questions