JEE Main 2018 Students Reactions – Paper 1

JEE Main 2018 Students ReactionsJEE Main 2018 Students Reactions (Paper 1) - JEE Main 2018 began as scheduled on April 8 Sunday morning.Candidates were asked to report at their allotted exam centres at 7 am for Paper 1 scheduled from 9.30 am to 12.30 am. The students appearing in JEE Main 2018 exam were not allowed to take anything with them – no bags, no stationery items, no watches, nothing. However, candidates had to mandatorily carry their valid admit cards because entry without it was restricted under any circumstances. Paper 1 was conducted for B. Tech/ B.E. admissions and Paper II for admissions to B. Arch courses. JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 comprised of questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, while JEE Main Paper 2 had questions from Mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing. Careers360 brings a pictoral sequence of students and parents from JEE Main exam centres on how the candidates reacted at different moments. See their reactions. JEE Main 2018 had 11,48,000 registered candidates out of which few chose to appear in the offline mode and remaining will appear in the online mode of JEE Main exam on April 15 & 16.

Latest: JEE Main 2018 result to be available soon!

Admissions Open Now
B.Tech Admissions 2018 [email protected] ITM University Gwailor, Highest CTC 27 LPA

JEE Main 2018 Student Reaction (Paper 1) Video by Careers360

JEE Main Pathfinder
Know your admission chances through JEE Main

JEE Main 2018 Student Reaction across India

JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 Post Exam Student Reactions

Neil, Noida Sector 62, says he found the Maths section, especially the functions part, a bit difficult. Also, the calculations in Physics section were more difficult as compared to previous years. It was my first attempt.

My name is Rajesh Sharma. My code was D. Physics and Chemistry were easy, but Maths was a little difficult. Overall the exam was easy. I am expecting 120+.

My name is Sahil .. physics and chemistry was easy Maths was difficult as compared to last year … I am expecting around 200

Ritesh Ranjan: I have been preparing for JEE exam for past four years. I gave my class XII this year and it is for the first time that I gave the JEE Exam. I found the organic chemistry was tough. My parents and hostel mates helped me during the preparation

Udit Kumar Mishra: There were formula based questions. I found physics the easiest. Chemistry and Maths were equally difficult for me.

Sai Kiran: My paper code is C. The questions were not in order, while Chemsitry was somewhat tough, Organic Chemistry, in particular. Physics and Maths in comparision were easy.

JEE Main 2018 Pre Exam Students Reactions

Mansa from Hyderbad says,"She has taken coaching from Naraina Institute and is confident of scoring good in the exam, especially in Mathematics."

Sumit, who was forced by his parents, did not prepare well for JEE Main and he knew he can not crack it. He will go for a private college.

Another candidate, Chandan Sharma from CBSE Board, who has taken coaching from Aakash Institute said, “I feel this year’s paper is going to be similar like last 2 years and I expect to score between 240-250.

Atul says, “If JEE Main doesn’t work for me, I will go for NDA which is my dream. However, as my parents wanted me to take this exam, I have to appear in it.

Rishabh Goel has prepared well and is confident to crack JEE Main 2018. He says, “Mathematics is my strength.”

A second time test-taker, Shivani Singh, who has taken coaching from FIITJEE is certain that she make it this time. “I managed to secure 70 marks in JEE Main last year, thus, taking the exam this year again and I am certain to make it to the cutoff this time,” says Shivani.

Maneesh Arora, a student studying in DTU is appearing in the exam to improve his rank.

First Published On : 08 Apr 2018 09:01 AM IST

Related Articles

Suggested Reading: JEE Main

QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

JEE Main

Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!

• 53508 Joined
  • 26289 Questions
S

Siva ram 4 minutes ago

Siva ram s picture
Siva Ram Last Seen: 3 min 50 sec agoJoined on: 10-Jun-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

When is the jee main final round (rond7)at which time..?

S

Siva ram 58 minutes ago

Siva ram s picture

When is jee main final round (round 7)

Answer (1)

User Pic

Zubin Mehta 52 minutes ago

Zubin Mehtas picture
Zubin MehtaLast Seen: 11 min 52 sec agoJoined on: 13-Apr-2017Education Interest: ManagementEducation Level: Graduate & Above
Josaa Has alresdy announced resukts for 7th Round Counselling in Jee Main and advanced. Results announced on 18th July 2018. All details regarding 7th round shall be updated below. https://engineer...Read More
S
SARATH CHANDRAN AVs picture
SARATH CHANDRAN AVLast Seen: 17 min 49 sec agoJoined on: 04-Apr-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

Could I attend NATA in 2019?I have already attended this year.could I repeat it like jee exam yearly?

Answer (1)

User Pic

Ayushshroff 37 minutes ago

Ayushshroff s picture
Ayushshroff Last Seen: 4 min 57 sec agoJoined on: 12-Jun-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation

Hii,

Yes you can repeat it yearly till your age is not 25 years.

Thank you.

All the best.

S

Shanu Angiras 5 hours ago

Shanu Angirass picture
Shanu AngirasLast Seen: 4 hours 27 min agoJoined on: 08-Jul-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 11

What is th syllabus of jee mains and advanced 2019

Answers (4)

User Pic

Sourav 2 hours ago

Souravs picture
SouravLast Seen: 2 hours 16 min agoJoined on: 04-Apr-2016Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12
I don't think the syllabus of 2019 will change, so you can refer to 2018 websites of jee main and advance to get the information.

G
golluri pushpanjalis picture
Golluri PushpanjaliLast Seen: 5 hours 44 min agoJoined on: 11-Jun-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

I qualified jeemains and I got 15149 rank in my category I have any chances to get nit seat

Answers (4)

User Pic

Atif Ahmed 2 hours ago

Atif Ahmeds picture
Atif AhmedLast Seen: 2 hours 8 min agoJoined on: 02-May-2017Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation
As per your rank it is difficult to get seat into NIT(any category,as you did not mention your rank).

Free Sample Papers

Previous Next
    JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 Question Paper - Set S
    Category : JEE Main
    (8)
    4118+
    JEE Main 2018 Offline Question Papers (PAPER 1) - Code A, B, C, D
    Category : JEE Main
    (3)
    770+
    JEE Main Online Question Papers & Answer keys (2014-2017)
    Category : JEE Main
    (37)
    6604+
    JEE Main Offline Question Papers & Answer keys (2014-2017)
    Category : JEE Main