JEE Main 2018 Students Reactions – Paper 1

JEE Main 2018 Students ReactionsJEE Main 2018 Students Reactions (Paper 1) - JEE Main 2018 began as scheduled on April 8 Sunday morning.Candidates were asked to report at their allotted exam centres at 7 am for Paper 1 scheduled from 9.30 am to 12.30 am. The students appearing in JEE Main 2018 exam were not allowed to take anything with them – no bags, no stationery items, no watches, nothing. However, candidates had to mandatorily carry their valid admit cards because entry without it was restricted under any circumstances. Paper 1 was conducted for B. Tech/ B.E. admissions and Paper II for admissions to B. Arch courses. JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 comprised of questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, while JEE Main Paper 2 had questions from Mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing. Careers360 brings a pictoral sequence of students and parents from JEE Main exam centres on how the candidates reacted at different moments. See their reactions. JEE Main 2018 had 11,48,000 registered candidates out of which few chose to appear in the offline mode and remaining will appear in the online mode of JEE Main exam on April 15 & 16.

Latest: JEE Main 2018 result to be available soon!

JEE Main 2018 Student Reaction (Paper 1) Video by Careers360

JEE Main Pathfinder
Know your admission chances through JEE Main

JEE Main 2018 Student Reaction across India

JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 Post Exam Student Reactions

Neil, Noida Sector 62, says he found the Maths section, especially the functions part, a bit difficult. Also, the calculations in Physics section were more difficult as compared to previous years. It was my first attempt.

My name is Rajesh Sharma. My code was D. Physics and Chemistry were easy, but Maths was a little difficult. Overall the exam was easy. I am expecting 120+.

My name is Sahil .. physics and chemistry was easy Maths was difficult as compared to last year … I am expecting around 200

Ritesh Ranjan: I have been preparing for JEE exam for past four years. I gave my class XII this year and it is for the first time that I gave the JEE Exam. I found the organic chemistry was tough. My parents and hostel mates helped me during the preparation

Udit Kumar Mishra: There were formula based questions. I found physics the easiest. Chemistry and Maths were equally difficult for me.

Sai Kiran: My paper code is C. The questions were not in order, while Chemsitry was somewhat tough, Organic Chemistry, in particular. Physics and Maths in comparision were easy.

JEE Main 2018 Pre Exam Students Reactions

Mansa from Hyderbad says,"She has taken coaching from Naraina Institute and is confident of scoring good in the exam, especially in Mathematics."

Sumit, who was forced by his parents, did not prepare well for JEE Main and he knew he can not crack it. He will go for a private college.

Another candidate, Chandan Sharma from CBSE Board, who has taken coaching from Aakash Institute said, “I feel this year’s paper is going to be similar like last 2 years and I expect to score between 240-250.

Atul says, “If JEE Main doesn’t work for me, I will go for NDA which is my dream. However, as my parents wanted me to take this exam, I have to appear in it.

Rishabh Goel has prepared well and is confident to crack JEE Main 2018. He says, “Mathematics is my strength.”

A second time test-taker, Shivani Singh, who has taken coaching from FIITJEE is certain that she make it this time. “I managed to secure 70 marks in JEE Main last year, thus, taking the exam this year again and I am certain to make it to the cutoff this time,” says Shivani.

Maneesh Arora, a student studying in DTU is appearing in the exam to improve his rank.

First Published On : 08 Apr 2018 09:01 AM IST

Related Articles

Suggested Reading: JEE Main

QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

JEE Main

Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!

• 54630 Joined
  • 27747 Questions
User Pic

HIMANSHU RAJ 2 hours ago

HIMANSHU RAJs picture
HIMANSHU RAJLast Seen: 2 hours 4 min agoJoined on: 20-Sep-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

When will start online registration for jee mains?

Answer (1)

User Pic

Shivam Gautam 54 minutes ago

Shivam Gautams picture
Shivam GautamLast Seen: 4 min 22 sec agoJoined on: 24-Feb-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation
Dear Himanshu It has been already started Himanshu and the last date for January session is till September. You need to register fast for JEE mains either for One session or for both the sessions i....Read More
D

Deep Jaha 6 hours ago

Deep Jahas picture
Deep JahaLast Seen: 5 hours 58 min agoJoined on: 20-Sep-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

If i want to get addmission threw gujcet then i must have qulifieg jee main ?

Answer (1)

User Pic

Shivam Gautam 12 minutes ago

Shivam Gautams picture
Dear Deep No it's not compulsory that you need to qualify the JEE MAINS for taking admission through GUJCET. With the help of GUJCET also you can be able to take the branch admission in colleges whic...Read More
P
Padmavathi Ravi Kumars picture
Padmavathi Ravi KumarLast Seen: 32 min 5 sec agoJoined on: 19-Sep-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

Is fingerprint needed at the time of online exam for jee mains? Actually, my fingerprints are not being recognized. Will I have any problem?

Answer (1)

V

Vedant Singh 8 hours ago

Vedant Singhs picture
Vedant SinghLast Seen: 7 hours 53 min agoJoined on: 18-Feb-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12
Yes , it is necessary to read your fingerprint for your verification. But if u have problem with it then I think u must talk to centre supritendent before the exam.

L
Lakshya wadhawans picture
Lakshya WadhawanLast Seen: 8 hours 45 min agoJoined on: 19-Sep-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 11

Why jee exam is important to give after inter?

Answer (1)

User Pic

Zubin Mehta 9 hours ago

Zubin Mehtas picture
Zubin MehtaLast Seen: 6 hours 42 min agoJoined on: 13-Apr-2017Education Interest: MBAEducation Level: Graduate & Above
Jee exam is important because its accepted at all NITs, IIITs and GFTIs across India which are of national importance and also across top private engineering colleges. Its on eof toughest exams and pr...Read More
P

Prakash Rao 9 hours ago

Prakash Raos picture
Prakash RaoLast Seen: 9 hours 16 min agoJoined on: 09-Sep-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

Is it necssary that in filling while applying the form for main the date of birth on aadhar card? ???

Answer (1)

User Pic

Namita Kumari 9 hours ago

Namita Kumaris picture
Namita KumariLast Seen: 9 hours 1 min agoJoined on: 11-Mar-2018Education Interest: ManagementEducation Level: Graduate & Above
Hello Prakash,
You must not fill you DOB that is mentioned on Aadhar Card. DOB on 10th marksheet will be considered final DOB. So be careful. Aadhar Card is not a DOB certificate
Good Luck

(8)
    4989+
    JEE Main 2018 Offline Question Papers (PAPER 1) - Code A, B, C, D
    Category : JEE Main
    (4)
    1190+
    JEE Main Online Question Papers & Answer keys (2014-2017)
    Category : JEE Main
    (51)
    8560+
    JEE Main Offline Question Papers & Answer keys (2014-2017)
    Category : JEE Main