Your browser does not support iframes.
NITs B.Tech Fee Structure: Many aspirants with stars in their eyes want to get admission into the NITs. While being rated among the best in the country is one obvious reason why students are attracted to the NITs, the low fee structure is also another big reason. Being public institutes, they charge only a fraction of what private institutes like Manipal and VIT charge. But that being said, the B.Tech fee structure of NITs is not exactly uniform across the institutes and there can be subtle differences. Consequently, JEE Main candidates frequently want to know about the actual fee charged at the each of these institutes, including proper proper breakdown of each component. It may be noted at the time of admission, the candidate is only required to pay a part payment of the admission fee, with the remaining balance having to be paid at the time specified by the admission authorities. Compiled below is the B.Tech fee structure of NITs for 2019 – with the fee structure of each institute separately dealt with.Latest: JEE Main 2019 admit card for April session available now- Click here
Latest : [Less than 1 month left for JEE Main! Boost your Preparation with Personalised Coaching, Unlimited Mock Test and Faculty Support. If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK. Know More
How different is the fee structure of one NIT from another?
The fee structure of the NITs is set by the MHRD in consultation with the NIT Council. Consequently, the tuition fee is the same across all NITs, which is Rs. 62, 500 per annum. But for some other components the fee structure may vary.
For example NIT Arunachal Pradesh charges Rs. 5,600 as Institute Fee, whereas NIT Andhra Pradesh charges Rs. 10,000 as Institute Development Fee at the time of admission. There are other components like Lab and library deposit fee, Alumni Association fee, and Magazine Fee that may differ from one one NIT to another. NIT Andhra charges Rs. 100 as Magazine fee, compared to Rs. 150 charged by NIT Calicut, to give you another example
Also, the fee structure for a candidate may vary in an NIT depending on the candidate’s category and/or annual family income. The NITs B.Tech 2019 fee structure details all these subtleties for the benefit of the candidate.
Crack JEE 2020 with JEE Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK
With such subtleties involved in the fee structure of NITs, JEE Main 2019 aspirants are urged to take some time out and check out the different components of the fee structure. It will help the candidate take informed decisions and limit situations that leave a bitter taste in the mouth.
NITs B.Tech Fee Structure
Name of NIT
NIT Andhra Pradesh
NIT Arunachal Pradesh
PDPU B.Tech Admission 2020 - Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) has began PDPU B.Tech a...
CENTAC Seat Allotment 2020- Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) will allot seats to the qual...
REAP Application Form 2020 - The authorities will release the application form of REAP 2020 tenta...
JEE Main Sample Papers 2020 - NTA has released JEE Main 2020 sample papers for all papers. Downlo...
JEE Main Question Papers - NTA has released JEE Main 2019 question papers for both January and Ap...
If you recieve any notification regarding the photograph you have to edit it. And the correction window for NEET will be open from JAnuary 15 to January 31, 2020 and you can edit anything during that time. If you do not receive anything you need not worry about it.
As for JEE, if you can download the admit card and did not receive any notificaion as well, it is fine, you need not worry about your photograph.
hope this helped
all the best
Hello Mohit, Jee mains expected colleges according to score cannot be decided particularly, the cutoff score varies from year to year and depending upon the number of students taking the exam. even you have not mentioned you caste which is a criteria for deciding cutoff score. You can check the previous trends at
and based on these trends, you can check what colleges you may get based on rank.
Hope this helps.
Hello Krishna Shelke,
The rank to score in jee mains are to be changed every year and that depends on the paper .
According to the range of marks scored by the candidates, then the corresponding rank of ranks has also been provided .,
JEE Main Scores
JEE Main Ranks (CRL)
For more information once visit the below link.,
Hope this helps you...
1. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
2. Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
3. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
4. Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bengaluru
5. Jadavpur University, Kolkata
6. Anna University, Chennai
7. University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
8. University of Delhi, New Delhi
9. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Coimbatore
10. Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
11. Aligarh Muslim University. Aligarh
12. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
13. Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
14. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
15. Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
SRM institute, Haryana
17. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
18. Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal
19. Visva Bharati, Kolkata
20. Siksha`O` Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar
21. Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai
22. Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research, Chennai
23. Osmania University, Hyderabad
24. Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
25. Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
26. Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
27. Gauhati University, Guwahati
28. Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
29. Kerala University, Thiruvananthapuram
30. Tezpur University, Tezpur
31. TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
32. Shanmugha Arts Science Technology & Research Academy (SASTRA), Thanjavur
33. Panjab University, Chandigarh
34. S.R.M Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
35. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
36. Mysore University, Mysore
37. Pondicherry University, Pondicherry
38. Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Chennai
39. Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
40. Anand Agricultural University, Anand
41. University of Madras, Chennai
42. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
43. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
44. Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
45. Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University, Mysore
46. Thapar University, Patiala
47. Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
48. North Eastern Hill University, Shillong
49. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar
50. Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana
For integrated M.Tech., you can look into:
1. Invertis University, Bareilly
2. Tezpur University, Assam
3. Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
4. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information and Technology and Management, Gwalior
Hope this helps. All the best!
The two things which I can suggest you are:
(1). Appear for the scholarship cum entrance exams conducted by coaching centres and by scoring well in these exams you can get scholarship to study in the coaching.
(2). Take DLPD or online Test Series of a coaching centre and study from it.
OR as you have asked for the notes, I'm providing you the link to my own short notes of one of the chapters of Mathematics (Resonance Kota).
Here it is:
Your JEE Main brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile