Your browser does not support iframes.
JEE Main Cutoff for IIIT Srirangam: Candidates are required to meet the cutoff of JEE Main for IIIT Srirangam as set by the admission authority of the institute in order to get the admissions into the B.Tech courses at IIIT Srirangam. The admission authorities will prepare the JEE Main cutoff for IIIT Srirangam based on various factors of the qualifying examination. Candidates would be required to secure marks either equivalent to or more than the cutoff list generated so as to get the admission in the desired institutes and course. The cutoff of JEE Main for IIIT Srirangam will act as a screening procedure for admissions. The Cutoff of JEE Main for IIIT Srirangam will have the opening and closing ranks which would differ from course to course and will be category specific. The Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Srirangam offers two B.Tech courses to the candidates- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) and Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE). The cutoff of JEE Main for IIIT Srirangam will vary for different courses and will be category wise. Candidates may go through the following article to get the complete detail regarding the JEE Main cutoff for IIIT Srirangam.Latest: JEE Main 2019 result announced. Latest: JEE Main final answer key 2019 available now
Latest : [Less than 1 month left for JEE Main! Boost your Preparation with Personalised Coaching, Unlimited Mock Test and Faculty Support. If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK. Know More
National Testing Agency (NTA) has published the JEE Main 2019 result of Paper 1 for April session on April 29. The result of Paper 2 will be announced on May 15. Candidates can get how to check JEE Main result 2019 here. They can also get the cut off of JEE Main 2019 along with the result.
The cutoff of JEE Main 2019 for IIIT Srirangam is the minimum rank that a candidate will be required to score in the JEE Main 2019 in order to proceed forward with the admission procedure (i.e. counselling). Candidates should score either equivalent to or more than the cutoff rank as generated by the IIIT Srirangam. The IIIT Srirangam JEE Main cutoff 2019 will be made available on this page as soon as it is released by the official authorities.
Crack JEE 2020 with JEE Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK
Determining the JEE Main Cutoff for IIIT Srirangam:
Various factors are considered to determine the JEE Main Cutoff for IIIT Srirangam by the admission authorities while preparing the cutoff list. Following points will be considered by the admission authorities while preparing the cutoff of JEE Main for IIIT Srirangam:
Number of Questions asked in the exam
Candidates can refer to the previous years’ cutoff of JEE Main for IIIT Srirangam to know regarding the probable cutoff ranks in the JEE Main 2019 examination.
JEE Main 2018 Cutoff for IIIT Srirangam
Name of the Course
Computer Science and Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
JEE Main 2017 Cutoff for IIIT Srirangam
JEE Main 2016 Cutoff for IIIT Srirangam
PDPU B.Tech Admission 2020 - Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) has began PDPU B.Tech a...
CENTAC Seat Allotment 2020- Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) will allot seats to the qual...
REAP Application Form 2020 - The authorities will release the application form of REAP 2020 tenta...
JEE Main Sample Papers 2020 - NTA has released JEE Main 2020 sample papers for all papers. Downlo...
JEE Main Question Papers - NTA has released JEE Main 2019 question papers for both January and Ap...
If you recieve any notification regarding the photograph you have to edit it. And the correction window for NEET will be open from JAnuary 15 to January 31, 2020 and you can edit anything during that time. If you do not receive anything you need not worry about it.
As for JEE, if you can download the admit card and did not receive any notificaion as well, it is fine, you need not worry about your photograph.
hope this helped
all the best
Hello Mohit, Jee mains expected colleges according to score cannot be decided particularly, the cutoff score varies from year to year and depending upon the number of students taking the exam. even you have not mentioned you caste which is a criteria for deciding cutoff score. You can check the previous trends at
and based on these trends, you can check what colleges you may get based on rank.
Hope this helps.
Hello Krishna Shelke,
The rank to score in jee mains are to be changed every year and that depends on the paper .
According to the range of marks scored by the candidates, then the corresponding rank of ranks has also been provided .,
JEE Main Scores
JEE Main Ranks (CRL)
For more information once visit the below link.,
Hope this helps you...
1. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
2. Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
3. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
4. Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bengaluru
5. Jadavpur University, Kolkata
6. Anna University, Chennai
7. University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
8. University of Delhi, New Delhi
9. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Coimbatore
10. Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
11. Aligarh Muslim University. Aligarh
12. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
13. Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
14. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
15. Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
SRM institute, Haryana
17. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
18. Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal
19. Visva Bharati, Kolkata
20. Siksha`O` Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar
21. Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai
22. Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research, Chennai
23. Osmania University, Hyderabad
24. Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
25. Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
26. Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
27. Gauhati University, Guwahati
28. Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
29. Kerala University, Thiruvananthapuram
30. Tezpur University, Tezpur
31. TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
32. Shanmugha Arts Science Technology & Research Academy (SASTRA), Thanjavur
33. Panjab University, Chandigarh
34. S.R.M Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
35. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
36. Mysore University, Mysore
37. Pondicherry University, Pondicherry
38. Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Chennai
39. Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
40. Anand Agricultural University, Anand
41. University of Madras, Chennai
42. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
43. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
44. Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
45. Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University, Mysore
46. Thapar University, Patiala
47. Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
48. North Eastern Hill University, Shillong
49. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar
50. Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana
For integrated M.Tech., you can look into:
1. Invertis University, Bareilly
2. Tezpur University, Assam
3. Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
4. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information and Technology and Management, Gwalior
Hope this helps. All the best!
The two things which I can suggest you are:
(1). Appear for the scholarship cum entrance exams conducted by coaching centres and by scoring well in these exams you can get scholarship to study in the coaching.
(2). Take DLPD or online Test Series of a coaching centre and study from it.
OR as you have asked for the notes, I'm providing you the link to my own short notes of one of the chapters of Mathematics (Resonance Kota).
Here it is:
Your JEE Main brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile