AP EAMCET Cutoff 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 - Check Category and College wise Cutoff
AP EAMCET Cutoff 2021 - Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) will be responsible for the preparation and release of AP EAMCET 2021 cutoff. The opening and closing ranks for admissions into the AP EAMCET participating colleges will be available through the cutoff of AP EAMCET 2021.
Stay up-to date with AP EAMCET News
Candidates will be able to check the AP EAMCET cutoff 2021 through the official website sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET. By knowing the AP EAMCET 2021 cutoff, the candidates will be able to know the AP EAMCET 2021 ranks required to have higher chances of admission into their desired institute. Various factors are taken into consideration while preparing the cutoff of AP EAMCET 2021. Candidates can also check previous year’s cutoff to have a better understanding of the AP EAMCET admission process. Read the full article to know more about AP EAPCET Cutoff 2021.
Important Dates of AP EAPCET 2021 Cutoff
AP EAMCET 2021
August 19 to 25, 2021
Declaration of result
To be notified
Start of counselling process
To be notified
Release of cutoff
To be notified
Procedure to check AP EAMCET cutoff 2021
Candidates will be able to access the cutoff of AP EAMCET 2021 in online mode after the counselling process is completed. The cutoff will be different as per the category, course and college selected by the candidates. The given steps can be followed by the candidates to check the AP EAMCET 2021 cutoff:
Go to the official website of AP EAMCET 2021 (sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET)
Click on the ‘Opening-Closing Rank for Last Round’ link
The cutoff will be displayed in the form of pdf
Candidates will be able to check their cutoff as per their desired college and branch.
The branch and institute-specific wise AP EAPCET cutoff can also be checked by the students.
Visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2021
Click on the ‘College-wise Allotment Details’ link
Candidates will have to select their desired college from the drop-down list
The branch also has to be selected.
The cutoff will be displayed on the screen for the institute and branch selected by the candidate.
Factors determining AP EAMCET 2021 cutoff
The following factors will be checked by the authorities while determining the cutoff of AP EAMCET 2021:
Previous year cutoff trends
Total number of applicants
Total number of seats
Difficulty level of the examination
Advantages of knowing AP EAMCET cutoff 2021
By knowing the cutoff, the candidates will be able to know their probability of admission into the colleges that they prefer.
The cutoff will also prepare the candidates for the upcoming AP EAMCET 2021 counselling process.
Ranks within which admission is allowed in any institution can be known through the cutoff of AP EAMCET 2021.
Previous Years’ AP EAMCET Cutoff
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - AP EAMCET Cutoff 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 - Check Category and College wise Cutoff
Question: What is the qualifying marks for AP EAMCET ?
AP EAMCET qualifying marks are decided by AP SCHE and JNTU. There is no fixed minimum marks to qualify AP EAMCET.
Question: When will the cutoff of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET be expected to be released ?
AP EAMCET cutoff is the opening and closing rank within which admission is offered in institutes. Cutoff will be released after each round of AP EAMCET counselling on the official portal.
Question: Where will the AP EAMCET cutoff be available ?
AP EAMCET cutoff will be available on the counselling website apeamcet.nic.in after the completion of seat allotment rounds.
Question: What is a good score in EAMCET ?
Candidates scoring more than 25% of the total marks generally finds the place in rank list and are considered for admission. Candidates scoring 80-90% marks can expect to get admission in their desired institute.
Question: What is the rank for 100 marks in AP EAMCET ?
The rank in AP EAMCET is decided by normalizing the marks of exam plus class 12/qualifying exam.
AP EAMCET Application Form Correction 2021 - JNTU Kakinada wil...
AP EAMCET seat allotment 2021 will be done on the basis of mar...
AP EAMCET Counselling 2021 - Candidates may find the complete ...
AP EAMCET Result 2021- The authorities will declare the AP EAM...
Questions related to AP EAMCET
How to Crack AP EAMCET 2021.? any tips
Tips on how to crack AP EAMCET 2021
•Know your pattern -
By knowing the exam pattern of AP EAMCET 2021 you will be able to know what you can expect during the entrance examination
•Create a schedule -
It is important to prepare the schedule as per your aptitude
make sure that different topics and subjects are covered in one day to make the studying process less monotonous
•Prepare your materials -
you have to make sure that you are accessible to all materials
the exam is set as per 12th standard syllabus of Andhra Pradesh do not refer to just those books
Make sure to give enough time in your study schedule for revision of studied topics
Revision has to be done everyday to prepare well for the entrance examination
•Use the mock tests -
By seeing your performance in the mock test, you can analyze your weak points and work on it
Along with mock tests you can also solve sample papers of AP EAMCET 2021
•Manage your time -
By attempting mock tests or solving sample papers within the time limit you can practice time management
•Schedule breaks for extracurricular activities -
you should remember to take sufficient breaks in between the study sessions
the weightage chapters for ap eamcet 2021
The important chapter according to subject
- Principle of Mathematical Induction & Theorems
- Complex Numbers
- De Moivres Theorem
- Permutations and Combinations
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Properties of Triangles
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Addition of Vectors
- Product of Vectors
4. Measures of dispersion and probability
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions
5. coordinate geometry
- Pair of Straight lines
- System of circles
- Limits and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Definite Integrals
- Differential equations
- Units and measurements
- Law of motion
- Work energy and power
- Mechanics properties of solid
- Ray optics and optical instuments
- Current electricity
- Atomis structure
- States of matter
- Chemical bonding and mile gular stucture
- Chemical equilibrium and acid base
- Hydrogen and its compound
- The S block element
- P block elements group 14
- Organic chemistry
To see the full syllabus you can visit here
Thank you. I hope this answer helps you.
can I know when will ap eamcet admit card release???
On August 12, JNTUK will distribute the AP EAMCET 2021 hall ticket in an online format on the official JNTUK website at sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET. Candidates must input their AP EAMCET registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, and date of birth in order to download the AP EAMCET test hall ticket.
Exam roll number, EAMCET exam centre data, and applicants' personal information will be included on the AP EAMCET hall ticket. The AP EAMCET admit card is a crucial document that must be brought to the test venue on the day of the exam. The AP EAMCET 2021 will be held at Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University in Kakinada from August 19 to 25.
Go through the link for important dates
Hope it helped
ap eamcet exam date in Andhra Pradesh
AP EAMCET 2021 exam will be Organized from August 19 to 25, 2021.
In competitive examinations previous year question papers were considered to be a major asset to analyse the nature of the Examination.
You can get previous year AP Eamcet question papers at:
For more information visit:
Hope this helps you out
All the best
ts /ap eamcet chapter wise weightage 2021
The official website of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada has announced the AP EAMCET (AP EAPCET) Syllabus 2021. The AP EAPCET Syllabus includes questions from the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh's 10+2 class syllabi. The syllabus for the AP EAMCET (AP EAPCET) has been shortened.
- Differential calculus 3%
- Integral calculus 3%
- Calculus 6%
- Physical World 1%
- Units and Measurements 2%
- Motion in a straight line 3%
- Motion in a Plane 5%
- Laws of Motion 5% s
- Work, Energy and Power 6%
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion 6%
- Oscillations 4%
- Gravitation 4%
- Mechanical Properties of Solids 2%
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids 3%
- Thermal Properties of Matter 3%
- Thermodynamics 9%
- Waves 4%
- Kinetic Theory 2%
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments 3%
- Waves Optics 3%
- Electric Charges and Fields 3%
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance 4%
- Current Electricity 4%
- Moving Charges and Magnetism 5%
- Magnetism and Matter 2%
- Electromagnetic Induction 3%
- Alternating Current 3%
- Electromagnetic Waves 2%
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter 3%
- Atoms 2%
- Nuclei 3%
- Semiconductor Electronics 3%
- Communication Systems 3%
- Mole concept 1%
- Atomic structure and chemical bonding 8%
- Measurements in chemistry 1%
- Thermodynamics 4%
- Gaseous and liquid states 4%
- Surface chemistry 1%
- Solid state 3%
- Solutions 7%
- Chemical kinetics 3%
Hydrocarbon 4% questions
- s- Block Elements (Alkali and alkaline earth elements) 2% questions
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties 5% questions
- p- Block Elements: Group 14, 15 and 17, d-Block elements, Group 13, Group 18 and Group 17 9% questions
- Metals and metallurgy 2% questions
- f- Block elements 2% questions
- Coordination compounds 1% questions
- Basic concepts 1% questions
Aromatic compounds 1% question
Haloarenes 2% questions
Haloalkanes (Alkyl halides) 2% questions
Alcohols 2% questions
Ethers 1% question
Phenols 1% question
Aldehydes and Ketones 2% questions
Carbohydrate 2% questions
Carboxylic acids 3% questions
Amines 1% question
Polymers 3% questions
Amino acids and proteins 1% question
- Diversity in the Living World: The Living World 4% questions
- Morphology of Flowering Plants 5% question
- Reproduction in Plants 11% questions
- Plant Systematics 1% questions
- Cell- The Unit of Life 2% question
- Internal Organisation of Plants 2% questions
- Plant Ecology 2% questions
- Plant Physiology 1% question
- Microbiology 1% question
- Genetics: Principles of Inheritance and Variation 1% question
- Molecular Biology: Molecular Basis of Inheritance 7% questions
- Biotechnology and its Application 6% questions
- Plants, Microbes and Human Welfare 5% questions
- Body Fluids and Circulation 5% questions
- Human Reproductive System 4% question
- Study of Periplaneta Americana (Cockroach) 3% questions
- Zoology – Diversity of Living World 3% questions
- Digestion and Absorption 3% questions
- Breathing and Respiration 3% questions
- Muscular and Skeletal System 3% questions
- Organic Evolution 3% questions
- Immune System 2% questions
- Locomotion and Reproduction in Protozoa 2% questions
- Excretory Products & their Elimination 2% questions
- Reproductive Health, Genetics & Applied Biology 2% questions
Hope it helped