KCET Exam Pattern 2018 - Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), the body which will conduct Karnataka CET has provided the exam pattern of KCET 2018. This will help the candidates in their preparation. The KCET 2018 exam pattern will enable the candidates to know how many questions will be asked from each subject and how many papers will be held. The exam pattern of KCET 2018 will also inform the candidate about the languages in which the exam will be conducted. KCET exam pattern 2018 will help the candidate know about the marking scheme and exam duration. By knowing the format of the offline entrance exam, candidates will be able to draw a clear-cut strategy for KCET. To know the details about the KCET 2018 exam pattern, candidates can read the rest of the article that is given below.
KCET 2018 is a state level entrance exam for admission to B.Tech programmes in at least 220 government colleges, private unaided and aided universities of Karnataka. The KCET 2018 entrance exam will be conducted on April 18 & 19, 2018. The application form of KCET 2018 has been now extended till 8. The result of Karnataka CET 2018 will be declared tentatively in the last week of May 2018.
KCET Exam Pattern 2018
The exam pattern of KCET 2018 consists of the total number of questions which are asked from each of the subjects. Candidates can check the table that is given below to know about the number of questions that are asked.
Total Number of questions in KCET 2018
Number of questions
Important Points related to KCET 2018 Exam Pattern
1. Number of Papers - There will be two papers which the candidates will have to answer in KCET 2018 on two different days. On April 18, 2018, Mathematics and Biology paper will be held and on April 19, 2018, Physics and Chemistry will be held.
2. Mode of Language of KCET 2018 - Candidates will have to answer the question paper of Karnataka CET in either English or Kannada.
3. Duration of the Exam – Each paper of KCET 2018 will be of 1:20 hours.
4. Mode of KCET 2018 Exam- The KCET 2018 exam will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates will have to use either a blue or black ball point pen to select the right answer.
5. Type of questions- Candidates will have to answer the multiple choice questions by selecting the right answer in the KCET exam.
6. Marking Scheme- Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for every correct answer for the questions that they will answer in KCET 2018. There is no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
KCET 2018 Syllabus: Candidates can check the KCET 2018 syllabus to know about the topics from where questions will be asked. Knowing the syllabus of Physics, chemistry and Maths of KCET will help the candidates to draw a plan for themselves. Questions will mostly be asked from the first and second PUC syllabi that have been recommended by the Department of Pre-University Education of Karnataka State.
KCET Sample Papers 2018: Candidates can check KCET 2018 sample papers for practising different types of questions that will be asked in the Karnataka CET 2018 exam. Candidates can download them and solve them. Knowing the exam pattern of KCET 2018 well in advance will help the candidates to solve the sample papers of KCET effectively.
KCET 2018 sample papers
KCET Sample Papers 2016
KCET Question Papers with Answer Keys (2014-15)