JEE Main Paper 1 Analysis 2019: January 9
JEE Main Paper 1 Analysis 2019: January 9 - As National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting JEE Main Paper 1 from January 9 to 12 in two shifts, Careers360 through this article brings complete analysis of day 1. The JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 analysis for January 9 is completely based on the student feedback which our team have captured by visiting the centres. The analysis of JEE Main 2019 Paper- 1 for Day 1 carries details like difficulty level, types of questions asked, marking scheme and more. Also, the analysis of JEE Main Paper 1 2019 for January 9 will carry the inputs from the various coaching centres, if released. Candidates who will be appearing for the entrance examination, JEE Main can check the analysis of JEE Main Paper 1 for January 9 so that they can prepare themselves in a better way. The subject wise expert analysis of JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 will also be made available for the candidates. Since JEE Main will be held in multiple sessions, the candidates will be able to check date-wise JEE Main Paper 1analysis 2019. From 2019, JEE Main 2019 will be held in computer-based-test mode only, twice a year (January and April). Go through the full article know the JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 analysis for January 9.
Latest: Check the complete analysis of JEE Main Paper-1 for January 9 by Learn.careers360 here.
Check complete JEE Main 2019 Analysis here
JEE Main Paper 1 Analysis 2019: January 9
The JEE Main 2019 Paper- 1 (forenoon session) has been concluded for January 9 at 12:30 pm. Careers360 has penned down the JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 analysis for January 9, based on the student feedback.
JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 Analysis: January 9 (Forenoon Session)
Sumit, one of the student who appeared for JEE Main 2019 Paper- 1 forenoon shift on January 1 says, “Question paper was easy. I found Mathematics section moderately difficult. There were no glitches in the exam, it went off smoothly.
On the contrary, Ankush found question paper to be a bit difficult. However, he was able to complete the paper on time.
While another candidate, Chirag was unable to attempt 3 questions due to lack of time. “Chemistry section as expected one. Physics was time-consuming but easy while this time Mathematics section was easy which is usually difficult and lengthy.”
“The difficulty level of Paper- 1 was moderate. Physics and Chemistry section was a bit tricky. There were no technical problems and I completed the paper on time," said Aman, another aspirant.-->
JEE Main 2019 Paper-1 Questions Based on Student's Feedback
Based on the student's feedback, mentioned below are the topics from which questions were asked in JEE Main Paper-1 on January 9 (forenoon session):
- Current electricity (drift velocity, ckt problem)
- Electrostatic (neutral charge distance, maximum electric field)
- Magnetism (calculation of magnetic field, Force)
- Em waves, polarisation, spherical lens
- Numerical on Photoelectric effect, de Broglie wavelength
- Basic strength of amines
- Ppm of safe drinking water
- Freundlich isotherm
- Lialh4 reduction
- isotopes of H2
- Numerical from electrochemistry and chemical kinetics
- Copper pyrites, MOT
- Statement on Raoult's law, calculation of Molarity
- pH determination on acid and base
- Stability of carbonates(s block)
- Spin only MM
- MAXm volume occupied by a cone and cylinder
- Function, mathematical reasoning and statistics (no height and distance)
- Matrix multiplication, system of linear equations ( inconsistent)
- Lhopital's rule, continuity
- Vector 3d (simple)
- Pnc (combination), probability (random variable)
- Coordinate geometry (formula based)
- Complex no. (Calculation of only imaginary part)
JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 Analysis (Forenoon Shift) by FIITJEE for January 9
In Chemistry some questions were directly formed from NCERT, while Maths conic sections all chapters were covered. All chapters in all three subjects were given equal weightage Overall students reported paper was easy to moderate level.
- Mathematics–Moderate level.
- Physic- Tough relatively compare to Mathematics and chemistry.
- Chemistry- Easy overall.
- Error-free exam was reported.
- Overall JEE Main Paper I was easy to moderate level as per students.
JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 Analysis (Forenoon Session) by T.I.M.E. for January 9
Below analysis is on behalf of Bhuvana Anil Kumar, Head JEE and NEET, T.I.M.E.:
- The paper overall was assumed to be easy and not requiring undue pressure.
- The students also had the impression that questions from Physics were more theory-oriented (which is unlikely for a JEE exam) and questions from Mathematics required slightly more time frame to solve.
- Chemistry was claimed as the easiest subject in the paper, according to most students.
- An average student attempting between 45 to 50 questions in a JEE Main paper makes us interpret the paper to be 'easy', but that does not score students heavily, as the NTA will be calculating percentiles based on each day's exam.
JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 Analysis by Learn.careers360: January 9 (Forenoon Shift)
- Physics and Chemistry section was easy while Mathematics was tough.
- Paper was lengthy.
- The question paper was mainly based on calculations and formula based.
- The questions were easy but time-consuming.
- Need thorough revision and formula memorization to complete the paper.
- Speed and accuracy needed to complete the paper on time.
JEE Main 2019 Paper-1 Analysis by Resonance
As per the student feedback, Resonance has released the analysis of forenoon session:
- The exam pattern for Paper-1 was similar to the last year.
- According to the experts, the Mathematics section was on the tougher side as compared to Physics and chemistry.
- The overall difficulty level of the question paper seems to be moderate.
For detailed JEE Main 2019 Paper-1 analysis by Resonance- Click here
JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 Analysis: January 9 (Afternoon Shift)
As per the candidate who appeared for afternoon shift of JEE Main 2019 Paper 1, the exam was moderately difficult. Chemistry section was easy. "It was good to have the exam in computer-based test mode since they had no option to review and change," he said.
JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 Analysis by Learn.careers360: January 9 (Afternoon Shift)
- Chemistry was tough. Maximum inorganic chemistry questions were against normal trends.
- Mathematics questions were evenly distributed throughout the syllabus.
- Physics and Mathematics concepts repeated from previous year papers.
- More multi-application based question was there.
Previous Year’s JEE Main Analysis Paper 1
For the reference of the candidates mentioned below is the JEE Main previous year analysis by coaching institutes:
The national level engineering entrance examination was moderate in difficulty level. Unlike this year, last year, JEE Main Paper-1 was conducted both in online and offline mode.
As per the analysis, Chemistry section was the most difficult out of all the sections, while Physics was of moderate difficulty and Mathematics was easiest.
Therefore, the overall JEE Main Paper- 1 was of moderate difficulty.
Maximum questions were from NCERT based.
JEE Main Form Correction 2021- NTA has released the JEE Main c...
UPSEE Application Form 2021 - The authorities will be conducti...
JEE Main Online Test Series 2021 : Free Online Test Series for...
JEE Main Response Sheet 2021 - NTA will release JEE Main respo...
JEE Main Seat Allotment 2021 - Candidates may find the process...
Questions related to JEE Main
jee application form correction window open for catagory opens on..
The correction window of jee mains will open from 27th January till 30th January, 2021. Students can correct following things:
- Personal Details: In case of spelling mistakes.
- Academic Details:Information regarding the academic details.
- Change of Paper:Change your choice of paper from Paper 1 to Paper 2 (and vice versa). Both papers can also be selected.
- Language of Examination
- Name, State of Eligibility, and Date of Birth
Students must remember that it us a one time facility and they will not he allowed to correct their application form again. If students wish to change their category from general to reserved then they have to pau extra fees. For more info you may visit the following link:
i m jee aspirant aiming for feb attempt would be my best attempt. my problem is i m not able to split my time schedule to tests and practise, like when to give test and how can i complete around 60 chapters efficiently so that i could score good in final so what should me time table in detail??
You must make sure that you sit for at least 3 hours to make a habit of giving tests for 3 hours. You can give 2-3 tests daily for good results and to complete whole syllabus before the examination. If you wish you can also practice chaptee- wise questions. Give yourself enough time to rest between two tests. You can attempt one test in the morning, one in the afternoon amd one at night and in between that you might revise things and take a bit of rest. You can also split your time subject wise. The subject that you think us a tough one, you can practice it's questions in the morning, when you are most energetic and the, easiest one at the last.
How to get Admission in IISE Banglore?Can we get Admission by clearing jee mains?
As per the admission criteria of IISC Banglore, candidates who have qualified 10+2 can get admission by IIT JEE (jee mains) exam or KVPY exam or by NEET exam. You can get admission in to Bsc programs offered by IISc Banglore. To know more, visit here:
I am currently a class 10 student,I want to prepare for JEE... HOW SHOULD I BEGIN??? PREPARATION TIPS WOULD BE MONUMENTAL FOR ME....
As you told that right now you are in class 10th, usually the perfect time to start jee mains preparation is in class 11th since right now you might he having your boards. But if you wish to start it now then here are some of the tips:
- First look at the syllabus of jee mains and start with ncerts, start with first chapter of class 11th of jee mains. Once you read that chapter, try to solve its problems and refer to other good books to make your foundation strong.
- You have ample amount of time for jee mains preparation. Make a time table fo yourself and push your limits slowly.
- Be motivated throughout the journey.
- Get some good books of each subject and give equal time to each subject.
I passed 12 th in 2019, can I pass 12 th in again 2022 and sit in jee advanced
If you want to study class 11th and 12th again and if you have already passed once then you will have to do it from a different board and probably a state board.I believe this is not a good option because this will waste your 2 years. Instead you should give improvement exam and and enhance your marks.
Again the decision is yours, take wisely.