JEE Main 2013 Answer Key
Team Careers360, 21 Jun 2014
Applications Open Now
Manipal B.Tech Admissions 2020
Apply
VIT - Vellore Institute of Technology
Apply

JEE Main 2013 Answer Key- Students can download from here shortly after the exam. The JEE Main 2013 Answer Sheet and Solution will be provided by a number of coaching centers. 

JEE Main 2013 Answer Key:

  • After the JEE Main 2013 exam is over, the answer keys will be provided on our website.

  • The students can calculate their score based on the answer keys provided.

  • By using "Careers360 Rank Estimator" the students can gauge their approximate rankings on the basis of the answer keys provided.

  • By using "Careers360 Counseling Engine" Students can choose the colleges to apply to and prepare for the counselling sessions.

The JEE Main 2013 is the Exam conducted by the Joint apex board of CBSE. Admission to NITs will be based on 40 % weightage for performance in Class XII board marks (Normalized) and the remainder 60 % weightage would be given to performance in JEE-Main and a combined All India Rank (AIR) would be decided accordingly. The policy could also be adopted by other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) and participating Institutions.

JEE Main 2013 Answer Key of all paper will be Published by Several Coaching Institutes, you can browse same below after JEE Main 2013 Exam. JEE Main 2013 Answer Keys and Solutions will be available after 5PM, 7th April 2013.

 

Answer key and Analysis by Career Launcher

Answer Key Code A

Answer Key Code B

Answer Key Code C

Answer Key Code D

Answer key and Analysis by T.I.M.E

Code A

Code B

Code C

Code D

Answer key and Analysis  FIITJEE

Solutions Code A

Solutions Code B

Solutions Code C

Solutions Code D

Analysis by   Resonance

Answer Key & Solutions Code A

Answer Key & Solutions Code B

Answer Key & Solutions Code C

Answer Key & Solutions Code D

Answer key and Analysis by  Sri Chaitanya

Answer Key Paper 1 Code A

Answer Key Paper 1 Code B

Answer Key Paper 1 Code C

Answer Key Paper 1 Code D

Answer key and Analysis  by Naryana

Solutions, JEE Main Paper 1- Code A

Solutions, JEE Main Paper 1- Code B

Solutions, JEE Main Paper 1- Code C

Solutions, JEE Main Paper 1- Code D

JEE Main 2013 Answer key and Analysis by  Career point

Solutions Paper 1- Code A

Solutions Paper 1- Code B

Solutions Paper 1- Code C

Solutions Paper 1- Code D

 

 

 

Applications Open Now

Manipal B.Tech Admissions 2020
Manipal B.Tech Admissions 2020
Apply
VIT - Vellore Institute of Technology
VIT - Vellore Institute of Te...
Apply
UPES - School of Engineering
UPES - School of Engineering
Apply
Manipal M.Tech Admissions 2020
Manipal M.Tech Admissions 2020
Apply
View All Application Forms
Never miss exam and college updates Login
Top
The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books