What is VITEEE?
VITEEE Exam Insights
Trend of Students Appearing for Exam
- No. of Students applied
VITEEE Application Details
Issue of Application Forms - Online:
Candidates can pay the application fee through the following modes:
The application fee is Rs. 1150 (inclusive of GST)
Issue of Application Forms – OMR:
• The prospectus and the information brochure, along with the necessary enclosures which include the Application Form and a printed self-addressed envelope, can be obtained against cash payment from the specified post offices.
• Candidates can obtain the application form in person from the VIT University, Vellore Campus or VIT University, Chennai Campus by handing over demand draft drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
• Candidates can also obtain the application form through post by sending demand draft drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore, with a covering letter addressed to “Director-UG Admissions”, VIT University, Vellore-632014, requesting for the application form and indicating their complete postal address.
The application fee is Rs. 1200 (inclusive of GST) for Offline Application Form.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates, whose date of birth falls on or after July 1, 1996 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have secured 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology taken together in +2/intermediate
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories and North-East should have secured an aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level
- Students from National Institute of Open Learning (NIOP) can also apply.
- Apart from NIOP, all aspirants should have studied under regular, full time and formal education.
VITEEE Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
VITEEE Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
Number of Sections: Three
|VITEEE Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
VITEEE Counselling Details
- The Counselling of VITEEE is likely to be conducted in the month of May.
- Candidates have to register themselves online for VITEEE Counselling.
- They have to be present at the centre in person for counselling.
- VIT University also informs the shortlisted candidates about their counselling schedule through SMS.
- Candidates must submit their choice of counselling centre before the counselling starts.
- Vacant seats in both the campuses of VIT University are displayed on the website and the notice board at the counselling centre.
- <>The selected candidates will have to submit the DD in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore, on the confirmation of seat and acceptance of branch allotted. Counselling fee is non-refundable, but it is adjusted in the tuition fees once the candidate joins the University.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 20232 Joined
- 2020 Questions