The last date to submit JEE Main 2015 Application Form has now been extended till December 26, 2014. Earlier, the application dates were from November 7 to December 18, 2014. But now, the candidates can apply online and upload scanned images till December 26, 2014 (upto 11:59 pm). Candidates need to fill the particulars, upload their photograph, signature and left thumb impression in JPEG formats and submit the Online JEE Main 2015 Application form before the last date. Also, the last date for payment of application fee through debit/credit cards (till 11:59 pm) as well as through E-Challan (upto working hours of banks) is December 27, 2014 now. Candidates can edit their Online JEE Main Application Form only before payment of the Application Fees. Given below are the modalities of the JEE Main 2015 Application Procedure. Candidates can register and apply below.
Latest: JEE Main 2015 applicants can now correct their particulars in the JEE Main 2015 Application Form. Interested students can login to the correction module below.
Click here to Enroll For JEE KnockOut Test Series to Crack JEE 2015 exam or call Exam Helpline at 011-40360360 to talk Expert counsellors
JEE Main 2015 Application and Fee Payment Dates extended for candidates opting Examination Center in Manipur state only. Check complete schedule below.
JEE Main 2015 Application Form: Candidates can apply below-
Candidates must choose a password with between 8 to 13 characters and which must contain a Capital letter, a small case letter, a special character and a number.
Candidates must keep an email id and a valid mobile number ready.
Candidates must keep the scanned copies of passport size colour photograph, the candidate's signature and the candidate's left thumb impression in JPEG format ready to upload. They can check the specifications these here-
1. The scanned images of photograph, Signature and thumb impression should be in jpeg format only.
2. Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 40 kb.
3. Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
4. Size of the thumb impression image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
5. Dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height) only.
6. Dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
7. Dimension of thumb impression image should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
How to reset your Password: The following options are available to reset Password-
Using security question & its answer you chosen during form filling
Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
Using a reset link sent via Email to your registered email address
- A candidate can fill only one application form.
- The name in the application form must be the same as registered in Class XII/ qualifying Examination
- Candidates who wish to appear for JEE (Advanced) 2015 must also give their choices of JEE (Advanced) examination cities. They will have to re-register their choices while applying for JEE Advanced 2015.
- Candidates NEED NOT send the confirmation page or any documents to the JEE Main office.
- IMPORTANT: After submission, candidates must note down the Application No generated. They will be used to log in subsequently as the log in ID along with the chosen password.
JEE Main 2015 Application Fees:
Pen and Paper Based Examination
Computer Based Examination
JEE (Main) Paper-1 or JEE (Main) Paper-2 only
FOR EXAMINATION CENTRE OPTED IN FOREIGN COUNTRY
JEE (Main) Paper-1(B.E./B.Tech.) or
Candidates can calculate their JEE Main 2015 Exam Fee here-
Payment Mode of JEE Main 2015 Application Fees:
1. Credit (additional charges: 1.20% of the examination fee plus the service tax as applicable)
2. Debit Card (additional charges: 0.75% of the examination fee plus taxes for examination fee up to Rs. 2000 and 1% + taxes for examination fee more than Rs. 2000. )
3. Through the e-Challan generated after successful submission of the online application form.
Candidates can deposit application fee in cash at any branch of Syndicate Bank, Canara Bank, HDFC and ICICI Bank
Important: Call centres for general facilitation will be available from November 18, 2014 (10.00 am to 5.30 pm). Click here to view list of facilitation centres for filling online form.
Some Important things to be noted:
Note down the JEE Main 2015 Application No. generated for log in the future.
The Acknowledgement receipt generated after successful submission of the JEE Main 2015 Application Form must be downloaded and kept safe for future reference.
Candidates must keep a copy of the DD or the transaction details if fee are paid online
Candidates would be advised to keep 8 to 10 identical photographs as reserve for use till admissions. These photographs must be the same as the scanned ones used in for the JEE Main 2015 Online Application Form.
All JEE Main 2015 correspondence should be addressed to the Executive Director (JAB), CBSE,H-149, Sector - 63, NoidaDistt. Gautam Budh Nagar 201309 (UP)
Facing problem in filling JEE Main 2015 Application Form? Click here to read stepwise guide to fill Application Form of JEE Main 2015.
JEE Main 2015 Application and Fee Payment Dates extended for candidates opting Examination Center in Manipur state only. Check below-
Submission of Application Form and uploading of Images (For those candidates, who want to opt Examination Center in Manipur state only)
January 10, 2015 (11:59 PM)
Payment of fee through Credit/Debit cards
January 12, 2015 (11:59 PM)
Payment of fee through eChallan
January 12, 2015
Login to JEE Main 2015 Application Form Particulars Correction Module: