Your browser does not support iframes.
Latest news : JEE Main 2013 is over , you can check JEE Main 2013 Answer key here
One should try out JEE Main 2013 Sample Papers before actual exam. Benefits of taking JEE Main 2013 Sample Test:
It will help you understand the pattern of questions.
It will give you a fair bit of idea to identify the important topics.
It will provide you an opportunity to test your exam temperament.
The JEE Main 2013 is the Exam conducted by the Joint apex board of CBSE.Admission to NITs will be based on 40 % weightage for performance in Class XII board marks (Normalized) and the remainder 60 % weightage would be given to performance in JEE-Main and a combined All India Rank (AIR) would be decided accordingly. The policy could also be adopted by other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) and participating Institutions. JEE Main 2013 Sample Paper can be downloaded from here.
Previous year IIT JEE Papers
Careers360 have compiled the various exam centres of JEE Main 2020 to help candidates know the de...
JEE Main 2020 Exam Centres in Odisha- National Testing Agency (NTA) will be releasing the exam ce...
JEE Main 2020 Exam Centres in Jharkhand- NTA will release the official exam centre locator to pro...
JEE Main 2020 Exam Centres in Punjab- NTA will release the official exam centre locator to provid...
JEE Main 2020 Exam Centres in Madhya Pradesh - Candidates can check the exam centre of JEE Main 2...
Every JEE aspirant should solve at least previous five year papers in order to understand the nature of paper and improve your time management skill and also to built self confidence.
If you want to download previous year question papers you should visit our page as given below,
Previous year papers
I hope this answer helps you.
A formula is given below through which we can calculate your near about rank because exact rank is difficult to calculate from percentile
(100 - your percentile)*869010/100
According to the formula your rank would be around 13,000. On the basis of this rank it is not possible to get the Computer Science branch in NIT Trichy. You need to secure 99.8 percentile or more to get NIT Trichy.
For predicting the college according to your percentile and category you can use
JEE-Main College Predictor
All The Best!!
These are the books which would be helpful for you
Concepts of Physics Vol I and II by H.C. Verma (Highly Recommended)
Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker
Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
IIT Physics by D.C. Pandey
Problems in Physics by S.S. Krotov
Organic Chemistry – O. P. Tandon
Organic Chemistry – Peter Sykes
Organic Chemistry – M. S. Chauhan
Organic Chemistry – Morrison and Boyd (This book covers a lot of topics with extensive detail. Make sure you highlight what is important before you proceed if you have a time constraint)
Physical Chemistry – O. P. Tandon
Concise Inorganic Chemistry – J. D. Lee
Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations – R. C. Mukherjee (for practice)
Maths XI & XII by R.D. Sharma
Objective Mathematics for JEE Main & Advanced and Other Engineering Entrance Examinations by R.D. Sharma
Trigonometry & Geometry: – Plane Trigonometry Part 1 by S.L. Loney
Co-ordinate Geometry: – Plane Co-ordinate Geometry by S.L. Loney
Algebra: – Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight
Calculus: – Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I.A. Maron
Differential Calculus by A. Das Gupta.
Course in Mathematics for IIT-JEE by Tata McGraw-Hill publications.
you can get some nit after having rank 18k in jee mains.
some of them are:-
1)nit andhra pradesh
you should visit jee official site to more information before applying for counseling.
Your JEE Main brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile