VITEEE Mock Test 2018 – Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has released VITEEE 2018 mock test on January 6 for aspiring candidates to practise. Aspiring candidates can now start practising the mock test online to get the experience and feel of the actual exam of VITEEE 2018. VITEEE mock test 2018 was an online test system wherein aspiring candidates can come online and practise with the kind of questions which come in the entrance test. It’s quite important for candidates to have a feel and experience of solving/answering questions by taking the mock test of VITEEE 2018, so that they get familiar with the online system and the type of questions that are expected in the exam. This makes them well prepared for VITEEE 2018. Apart from VITEEE mock test or demo test, candidates were advised to also practise sample papers of VITEEE. To know the complete process and details of VITEEE mock test 2018, read below.
Latest: VITEEE 2018 Result announced
Important Dates related to VITEEE Mock Test 2018
VITEEE 2018 Mock Test
January 6, 2018
April 4 to 15, 2018
VITEEE 2018 Result
Important Information about VITEEE 2018 Mock Test
VITEEE mock test is an online test system, so first of all candidates will need a computer and internet. Then they have to keep go to the mock test by clicking on the link above. The mock test is available only for a few days, so candidates must take the mock test/demo test within that time frame.
How to take VITEEE Mock Test 2018?
Click on the Mock Test link above
Candidates have to sign in using their Log in ID and password.
Click on Sign in Button now.
Enter candidate's name and application number.
Go through the instructions about the mock test, click on the declaration and click on continue button.
This will take you to the instructions page wherein you will get to read and know all details about VITEEE 2018 mock test. Read the instructions carefully.
Click on the declaration and then on "Start Exam" button.
This will take you to the mock test.
What will appear on the mock test page?
Different sections - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English
Time left to complete the mock test.
Total Number of questions in a particular section and the question selected by the test taker to answer with 4 answer options.
Legends/Symbols to denote the status of your answered/unanswered questions.
Buttons like "Hide Question Papen", "Previous", "Next", "Mark" and "Clear".
What can be done while taking VITEEE 2018 Mock Test?
- Candidates could start from any section they are comfortable in.
- Candidates could also click on any question in a particular section and start answering the question. Out of the 4 answer options, candidates have to choose 1 correct answer by clicking on it. Use the previous or next button to answer and next or previous question after answering a particular question.
- In the Lengends part of the mock test, the Green symbol stood for answered questions, light brown coloured symbol denoted "Marked for review", light grey coloured symbol signified "Not Answered Questions" and blue coloured symbol stood for "Answered and Marked".
- You could change your answer options any number of times before final submission of the test.
Buttons & Options in VITEEE Mock Test
- You can use the "Marked for review" option for questions which you have answered but are not sure of the correctness of the answer. Candidates can bookmark any number of questions and can remove the bookmark of "Marked for Review".
- Answered questions can be changed to unanswered by using "Clear Button".
- Questions already answered will appear in Green Colour, while questions not attempted would appear in White Colour. Bookmarked questions will be displayed in Blue Colour and questions not attempted and bookmarked will appear in Light Brown Colour.
- Use Resources button on the right top of the page to check your test summary before submitting the test.
- Use "End Test" button to end your test. This button will only appear in the last question of the last section.
Benefits of VITEEE 2018 Mock Test
Through VITEEE mock test 2018, candidates get familiar with the design, protocol and overall procedure of the actual test system.
Taking the mock test over and over again makes the candidates improve their performance level, speed and accuracy in solving/answering the questions. This will further help them in managing their test time effectively and efficiently.
Candidates will also build confidence while they take mock test.
VITEEE 2018 carried a total of 125 questions for 125 marks. The test had 40 questions each from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and 5 questions from English.
VITEEE 2018 Marking Scheme
Number of Questions
Marks for Each Question