BCECE Counselling 2017 for vacant seats was conducted on August 14, 2017 (10 am). The counselling was being conducted by BCECE Board for all the qualified candidates on the basis of their ranks in BCECE 2017 exam. Candidates can now check the vacancy seat report for Round 11 of counselling as released on August 11, 2017. The BCECE counselling 2017 for Round 10 was conducted on August 9, 2017 and the vacancy seat report for this Round has been released on August 10, 2017. The counselling of BCECE 2017 for Round 9 was conducted on August 8, 2017. The counselling for BCECE 2017 for Round 7 & 8 was conducted on August 6 & 7 respectivey. The Round 6 of BCECE 2017 counselling was conducted on August 3, 2017 and the vacancy report for this round has been released on August 4, 2017. The Round 5 of BCECE 2017 counselling was conducted on August 2, 2017 and the vacancy report for this round was released on August 3, 2017. The authorities of BCECE 2017 released a vacancy report for Round 4 of seat allotment on August 2, 2017. The vacancy report for Round 3 of seat allotment was released on August 1, 2017. The vacancy report for Round 2 of BCECE 2017 seat allotment was announced on July 31, 2017, whereas, Round 2 of counselling was conducted on July 30, 2017. Candidates can download the seat allotment letter for BCECE 2017 counselling by using their registration number, password or date of birth. BCECE Board has issued call letters to all eligible candidates to attend the counselling. BCECE 2017 counselling provide details about the allotted seats and vacant seats left after every round of seat allotment. There was a single entrance exam of BCECE, that took place on June 18, 2017. Earlier the BCECE used to be conducted in two stages.
Latest: Vacancy report for Round 11 of BCECE 2017 seat allotment is available now
- Identify and improve on your weak areas
- Get a personalized improvement plan & track your progress
- Get a list of probable colleges based on current preparation level
BCECE 2017 counselling procedure:
The process of BCECE Counselling 2017 involves online registration, online option entry, provisional seat allotment, handwriting verification, final seat allotment and document verification.
1. Online registration:
Online registration is the first step of BCECE 2017 counselling. During registration, the candidates are required to register themselves by entering their BCECE 2017 Roll Number, Name, Father's Name and date of birth. Further, they have to enter the following particulars in the specified area:
Address for contact
Note: The password needs to be 8-13 characters, should have at least one special character, at least one upper case letter and at least one number.
2. Online option entry/ choice filling and locking of choices:
After completing the registration process for BCECE 2017 counselling, candidates have to log in using their BCECE 2017 roll number and password. Once logged in, the following options will get displayed:
Display Filled Choices
Provisional Allotment Letter
Candidates will be needed to choose their option available for aforementioned entries and lock them. After locking their choices, they must take printout of the filled in options for future references.
3. Provisional seat allotment:
In this step, candidates will be required to login again to check the status of their seat allotment. A provisional seat allotment letter will be issued to the candidates. BCECE 2017 counselling venue will be mentioned on the allotment letter. Candidates must take print out of provisional seat allotment letter.
4. Handwriting verification:
Specimen of candidates’ handwriting will be taken under this process. The specimen will further be compared with the respective candidate’s handwriting on OMR answer sheets. This procedure is to ensure the authenticity of successful candidates appearing in BCECE 2017 counselling.
5. Final BCECE 2017 seat allotment:
After being successful in the handwriting verification test, candidates are required to login again to check final seat allotment for BCECE 2017. They must take a printout of final seat allotment letter. For their admission to allotted college, candidates have to report to the college as specified in the final allotment letter. At the specified venue, candidates have to participate in document verification process and also pay the admission fee.
6. Document verification and admission:
All candidates must be present at their allotted college on the date specified on allotment letter with the following documents in original along with a set of photocopies.
Documents required for verification:
Final BCECE 2017 Seat Allotment Letter
Admit Card, Mark Sheet and Provisional Certificate of 10th standard or equivalent examination (as proof of age and identity)
Admit Card, Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate of I.Sc. or equivalent examination (only Admit Card in case of candidates appearing in the qualifying examination)
- A certificate mentioning the subjects and clearly stating that result of this examination has not been announced by the Principal of the Institution Concerned. (in case of candidates appearing in the qualifying examination)
BCECE 2017 Admit Card.
6 photographs (identical/ matching to the photographs used in BCECE 2017 Admit Card).
- Caste Certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO (Civil) of permanent residence. (if applicable)
- Annual Income Certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO (Civil) of permanent residence. (if applicable)
- Self attested latest photographs of the candidate.
- Part-A of Application Form properly filled in by the candidate along with photograph pasted on it.
- Domicile Certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO (Civil) of permanent residence.
- Character Certificate to be obtianed from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Certificate for Disabled Quota (if applicable)
- Certificate for Serviceman's Quota (SMQ) mentioning the relationship with the candidate (if applicable)
- Certificate showing that candidate's parent is an employee of UNO and is posted at present in Bihar. (if applicable)
- Certificate showing that candidate's parent is a Govt. of India or any PSU employee and is posted in Bihar. (if applicable)
- Certificate showing that candidate's parent is a Govt. of Bihar employee. (if applicable)
- Refugee Registration Certificate to be obtained from Concerned DM or ADM authorised by DM or Refugee Registration Officer.
- Certificate for candidates who have not studied from Bihar but claim to be a citizen for 10 years or more in respect of their parents from the Principal of the Institution from where they are studying for the qualifying examination indicating the Permanent Address as recorded in the Admission Register of that institute.
Counselling Call Letter of BCECE 2017
Medical Certificate as specified
Stay tuned to engineering.careers360.com for more news and updates on BCECE 2017.
Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App! Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.