COMEDK UGET 2013 Exam Pattern
COMEDK UGET 2013 Exam Pattern: COMEDK UGETor Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test is scheduled on Sunday, May 12, 2013. The exam will test your knowledge on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for the admission in the Engineering colleges of Karnataka.
COMEDK UGET Engineering Entrance Exam Pattern
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours
- The total number of questions is 180, 60 in each section
- COMEDK UGET is a multiple choice objective question type exam where each question will be followed by 4 choices and you have to select the correct choice.
- You will get OMR sheet for marking your answer. In order to select an answer, you have to fill up the circle corresponding to the correct answer choice with blue or black ballpoint pen.
COMEDK UGET 2013 Marking Scheme:
- The total marks is 180
- A correct question carries one mark
- Wrong answer carries a zero
- There is no negative marking
Questions related to COMEDK UGET
with what rank in comedk can i get a seat in civil engineering in dayanand sagar college of engineering
I will mention the closing ranks of all the branches in Dayananda Sagar College Of Engineering - DSCE-
- B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering- 4085
- B.E. in Information Science and Engineering- 5932
- B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering (Second Shift)- 4662
- B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering- 8460
- B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering- 22917
- B.E. in Civil Engineering- 60283
What is the Total number of Students appearing for COMEDK (BTECH) and total number of seats available??
Hello Harshit ,
As per last year stats Around 58k students take Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (ComedK) 2019 entrance test.
COMEDK Seat Intake or matrix will be available on the official website (comedk.org). In order to secure a seat in the colleges under COMEDK, candidates have to participate in COMEDK UGET Counselling . Nearly 180 colleges (http://collegedunia.com/exams/comedk-uget/participating-college) will be participating in COMEDK and around 20,000 students are expected to take part in the seat allotment process.
For more information Click Here !
Note - Even I'm also got admission through Comedk in bangalore.
Feel free for comment in below comment box regarding any queries.
Hope it helps
All the best !!!
Total number of college in Comedk ??
A huge number of institutes accepting this. There are 153 (last year the number was 114) Participating institutes which is offering admissions on the basis of performance in the entrance test. COMEDK UGET 2020 will be conducted on August 19 , 2020. Hall ticket has been released yet.
Here I am giving you a link where all the colleges are listed,
I am in 12th right now and preparing for Comedk 2021, can i just study ncert 1st and 2nd year textbooks and practice previous year papers. Is that enough for comedk?
How did you prepare for COMEDK? What was your strategy and how much did you score? Can I just study from the NCERT textbooks for 11th and 12th for COMEDK? How much would I score?
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducts COMEDK exam which consists of questions from three sections:
You can prepare well for COMEDK exam from NCERT books along with referring to some practice books. Also I'll recommend you to Visit the following link for complete guidance on COMEDK preparation tips: https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/how-crack-comedk-uget-2020