Your browser does not support iframes.
COMEDK UGET Rank List 2019 - Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has released the rank list of COMEDK UGET 2019 on May 27. Through the COMEDK UGET 2019 rank list, the candidates can check their merit and ranks secured through the entrance examination. COMEDK UGET rank list 2019 is available in online mode and the candidates will have to log into their account to check it. The rank list of COMEDK UGET 2019 has to be downloaded and printed out for future use. In case there is a tie while preparing the COMEDK UGET 2019 rank list, a number of predetermined factors will be taken into consideration. The rank list was released after the result published by the COMEDK UGET authorities. COMEDK UGET 2019 has been conducted on May 12 as a Computer Based Test. Check the full article to know more information about COMEDK UGET Rank List 2019.Latest: To check COMEDK UGET 2019 rank card - CLICK HERE
Latest: [Know your admission chances in Engineering, Medical and Dental colleges of Karnataka based on your COMEDK Rank] - COMEDK UGET 2019 College Predictor
Latest: COMEDK UGET 2019 counselling (Round 2) commenced
COMEDK UGET 2019 Examination
May 12, 2019
Declaration of Result
May 27, 2019
Release of the rank list of COMEDK UGET 2019
COMEDK UGET 2019 Result The result of COMEDK UGET 2019 has been announced on May 27. Candidates will be able to access their secured scores through the result. The registered User ID and password has to be submitted by the candidates to check the released result. Along with the score, the personal details of the candidates will also be present in the result.
Know your admission chances in Engineering, Medical and Dental colleges of Karnataka based on Rank
COMEDK UGET Rank List 2019
The rank list of COMEDK UGET 2019 has been prepared by the admission authorities for the admission process of eligible candidates. Details about the candidates who have been selected for the counselling and seat allotment process is present in COMEDK UGET 2019 rank list. Candidates can access the rank list of COMEDK UGET 2019 in online mode. Those candidates who meet the prepared cutoff are listed on COMEDK UGET rank list. To check the rank list, the candidates are required to individually log into their individual IDs.
Tie-Breaking Criteria of COMEDK UGET 2019 Rank List
There may be some situations where two or more candidates secure the same rank in COMEDK UGET 2019. During these situations, the authorities will follow the given points (in order) to determine the ranks:
The candidates with a lesser number of errors in Physics, Mathematics and then Chemistry will be given higher rank.
If the tie still persists, then the total combined obtained marks in Physics and Mathematics in COMEDK UGET will be considered for a higher rank.
Next, the secured scores in Mathematics will be taken into consideration.
Lastly, if the tie is still not broken, then the candidate who is older in age will get a higher preference,
COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling
The authorities has commenced the counselling of COMEDK UGET 2019. The counselling process is being conducted in offline mode. Candidates will have to report in person to the venue for the counselling, where document verification will also be done. After finishing the verification, the candidates will be allotted seats based on their preferences, merit, category and availability of seat. Allotted candidates will have to confirm their admission by completing their admission process.
COMEDK UGET Result 2020 - The authorities will release the result of COMEDK UGET 2020 tentatively...
COMEDK UGET Sample Papers 2020 - Candidates who are preparing for COMEDK UGET can download and pr...
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020 - The admit card of COMEDK UGET 2020 will be released tentatively in ...
COMEDK UGET Exam Centres 2020 - Check the complete list of the exam centres of COMEDK UGET 2020 h...
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2020 - Candidates can check the exam pattern of COMEDK UGET 2020 to know...
How to apply for COMEDK UGET , here is you answer to apply for the COMEDK UGET you have to fill the application form for the exam. if you are eligible according to the eligibility criteria only then you can fill the form for the examination.
Steps to fill COMEDK UGET 2020 Application form
1. Registration :- Candidates must register using their name, date of birth , email id and mobile number. An OTP would be sent on the registered mobile number. After the registration is complete, a User ID and password will be generated for all applicants which would be intimated through email and SMS.
2. Filling the COMEDK UGET Application Form :- After the registration is complete, candidates have to login to start filling the application form. Candidate are required to fill the personal details, academic details, and communication details. Candidates also have to mention their Unique photo id proof number, PAN number , Aadhar card number.
3. Upload documents :- Upload all the necessary documents such as photograph, signature etc.
4. Test center selection :- Applicants must select the 3 test centers according to their order of preference.
5. Application fee payment :- After successfully submitting the application form, candidates must pay the application fee in an online mode through the net banking or debit or credit card.
6. Submission of the application form :- After payment the candidates must confirm and submit the application form.
1. Andaman & Nicobar :- Port Blair
2. Andhra Pradesh :- Chittoor, Guntur , Kakinada , Kurnool , Nellore , Rajahmundry , Ananthpur , Tirupathi , Vijayawada , Visakhapatnam
3. Arunachal Pradesh :- Itanagar
4. Assam :-Guwahati , Jorhat
5. Bihar :- Arrah , Aurangabad , Bhagalpur , Bihar Sharif , Darbhanga , Gaya , Hajipur , Muzaffarpur ,Patna , Purnea , Samastipur , Siwan , Chapra
for more information about the COMEDK UGET you can check out the following link
Hope this answer is beneficial to you
UNI GAUGE is an entrance exam for admission in various engineering course in undergraduate level across India. There are 14 medical Colleges, 24 dental colleges and 150+ unaided colleges which gives admission. The fee structure depends on each college. The admission is based on COMED-K for admission in engineering. You can see the list of colleges under UNI-GAUGE by clicking the link below
You are eligible for all the exams you have listed except that for JEE Advaned. Because a student during Class 12th or one year dropper can appear for this exam.Two year droppers can't attempt this exam (JEE Advanced).
For any further doubts, Kindly let me know through comment section.
Your COMEDK UGET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile