KEAM 2013 Admit Cards
The students can download the KEAM 2013 Admit Cards from the official website of Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala. The KEAM 2013 exam is scheduled on 22 and 23 April, 2013. The Admit Card for KEAM 2013 has to be downloaded by the students as the KEAM authorities donot send it by any means. Every student attempting the KEAM 2013 has to carry a valid KEAM 2013 Admit Card to the exam hall. During counselling, the Admit Card will be asked for verification and authentication of the candidate's identity.
KEAM 2013 Admit Card:
- Students have to download the Admit Card from the website using their KEAM Application No and Date of birth as in the Application Form.
- They have to take a printout of the KEAM 2013 Admit Card.
- No Admit card will not be sent by post or otherwise by the KEAM authorities.
- Download and print outs of the Admit card can be taken at the various at Help Desks and Facilitation Centres set up across the State for this purpose
- The KEAM 2013 Admit Card will have the details of the Exam Centre and Schedule of the Exam
KEAM 2013 Rejection memo:
- Candidates whose applications have been rejected will be sent a rejection memo.
KEAM 2013 Correction of Application Forms:
- Applications which are defective with missing details, documents will be displayed on the homepage of the candidate in the website.
- Students can check for their Applications while downloading the Admit card.
- Candidates have to rectify the mistakes specified on the website before the due dates as per the guidelines in this regard.
Unable to download the KEAM 2013 Admit Cards ?
- Candidates unable to download their Admit Card should get an identification certificate through the concerned Liaison Officer as mentioned below
- The KEAm liason officers are available between 9 am and 1 pm on April 24, 2013.
- Candidates have to meet the Liaison Officer in person with two photographs to be used as follows:
A Photograph attested on a plain paper by a Gazetted officer / the Head of the Institution where the candidate is studying or has studied
An identical photograph to be affixed in the Identification Certificate.
Note: Duplicate Admit Card will not be issued under any circumstance
List of KEAM 2013 Liaison Officers:
- Thiruvananthapuram: Govt. Model HSS,Thycaud,Trivandrum 0471 - 2323641
- Kollam: Govt. Model BHSS, Thevally, Kollam 0474 – 2794892
- Pathanamthitta: Govt. HSS, Pathanamthitta 0468 - 2222629
- Alappuzha: Govt. Mohammadans Girls HS, Alappuzha 0477 - 2260227
- Kottayam : Govt. Model HSS, Kottayam 0481 - 2582932
- Idukki: Govt. HSS, Thodupuzha 0486 - 2223217
- Ernakulam: SRV Govt. Model VHS School, Ernakulam 0484 - 2376944
- Thrissur: Govt. Model HSS for Boys, Thrissur 0487 - 2331063
- Palakkad: Govt. Model Moyan HSS for Girls, Palakkad 0491 - 2544747
- Malappuram: Govt. Girls HSS, Malappuram 0483 - 2738115
- Kozhikode: Govt. Model H S School, Kozhikode 0495 - 2722509
- Wyanad: Govt. VHS School, Kalpetta 04936 – 204082
- Kannur: Govt. VHS School, Civil Station, Kannur 0497 - 2700891
- Kasaragod: Govt. V.H.S.S. for Girls, Kasaragod 04994 - 230368
- New Delhi: Kerala House, New Delhi 011- 30411411
- Dubai: The Indian High School, Oudh Mehta Road, P O Box No.106, Dubai, UAE, 009714-3377475
About KEAM 2013: KEAM has been conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala Government to provide admission to the students in various engineering courses in the institutes in the state.
Questions related to KEAM
I got 45 for keam and 56 PCM in ISC , will I get admission for CSE in any gov colleges??
Hello Aspirant ,
For such queries try to use college and rank predictor ,there you will get more accurate and a fair idea of your ranking and on the basis of your rank you will get to know which college you can get .
I suggest you to use this provided link:
From my point of you you may expect rank around 25K-45K
So we can't Conformly says that you have a seat in gov college.
But you have chance .ALL THE BEST.
I hope this info will help you.
I got 45 in keam and 56 pcm in isc , will I get any engineering college???
HI dear aspirant , for such queries try to use college and rank predictor ,there you will get more accurate and a fair idea of your ranking and on the basis of your rank you will get to know which college you can get . I will suggest you to use our career360 rank and college predictor .
My keam score is 263 and my pcm is 86% (cbse). What will be my expected rank. With that rank will I get admission in Sree Chitra thirunal college of engineering for mechanical engineering. Please do mention other government colleges and courses I may get
As you have got marks in keam 2020 and as per your percentage in class 12 and previous year cutoff, your expected rank is in between 20000-23000. the colleges you get as per your rank are:-
Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering-- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (Production)
Other government college you get are: College of Engineering, Adoor
College of Engineering Vadakara
College of Engineering, Chengannur
Institute of Engineering and Technology, Calicut University,Malapuram
To know more about your other colleges check out this college predictor link:
does i have to write keam exam or only apply to get admission in bsc forestry?
Hello dear ,
To get in to the BSC Forestry you must have to apply KEAM examination . As the eligibility of the examination is the students must have passed 12th and have acquired a minimum aggregate of 50% in the qualifying examination .
The students sekking admission to the Kerala BSc (Hons) Forestry course in college of Forestry , Vellanikkara ,KAU must apply separately for the KEAM as well as NEET Exams . Apart from which the applicants must have given above minimum eligibility for the admission .
I hope this helps you!
can u trll me how keam score card will be made. will our marks be out of 960 . what
Hi Mekha Ajith,
For KEAM score out of 360,Paper 1 and 2 of KEAM is of 480 marks each which makes the KEAM exam out of 960 marks. It is than normalised of 300 marks. The board marks are considered out of 300 and added to the KEAM results. The total marks ie, out of 600 is considered to make the final merit list(rank list).
Institute will prepare the rank list by calculating the average marks secured in KEAM entrance test and class 12 in the ratio of 50:50, which means equal weightage will be given to both the score. Also, you have to make sure that you have submitted your 12 marks beofre the due date ends.