About Assam CEE 2019
Assam CEE 2019 will be conducted by Assam Science and Technology University. The entrance examination will be held in offline mode for all eligible candidates to provide undergraduate engineering admissions into the participating institutes. The application form of Assam CEE 2019 will be available in online mode. Assam CEE will be conducted for 3 hours in which various questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be asked to test the candidate’s ability. Merit list will be compiled and released according to the candidate’s performance in the examination. Counselling will be held by DTE Assam. The counselling form has to be filled and submitted by the qualified candidates to participate in the allotment process. Allotment will be done as per the candidates’ merit, preference and availability of seats.
|Exam level:||State Level Exam|
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||Assam Science and Technology University|
Download all details about Assam CEE 2019Download Brochure
Assam CEE 2019 Important Dates
There are certain requirements which the candidates have to fulfill to be eligible for Assam CEE 2019. These requirements are termed as the eligibility criteria of Assam CEE 2019. To participate in the examination, it is necessary for the candidates to satisfy the criteria set by the authorities.
- Age Limit – The candidates have to be between 17 to 21 years old as of August 1, 2019. For SC/ST candidates, 3 years relaxation is provided in upper age limit. Candidates applying for BSc can apply till the age of 22 years.
- Nationality – The candidates should be of Indian nationality
- Domicile – Should be permanent residents of Assam
- Qualifying Examination – The candidates should have qualified their 10+2 standard (or equivalent) examination and studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. They should have passed in the mentioned subjects individually.
- Marks Required – An aggregate marks of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should have been secured by the candidates in 10+2 (or equivalent) examination. For SC category, the aggregate mark is 45%, while for ST category it is 40%.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
|SC, ST, General, OBC||PWD||Online, Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 600|
|SC, ST, General, OBC||Online, Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 600|
The application form of Assam CEE 2019 will be available in online mode. Before filling the application form, it is essential for the candidates to check the eligibility criteria. Ineligible candidates will be disqualified from the process. Assam Science and Technology will be releasing the Assam CEE 2019 application form in two parts – Form A for examination and Form B for counselling. To participate in the examination, the candidates will have to fill Form A and submit it before the final date.
Steps to fill Assam CEE 2019 Application Form
- Firstly, the candidates will have to fill their personal and contact details. The preferred exam centre also has to be selected by the candidates. After filling all of the required information, the candidates will have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned by the authorities.
- After checking all of the information submitted, the candidates will have to submit their filled Assam CEE 2019 application form. Acknowledgment slip will be generated for the candidates after the submission is completed.
- Payment of the application fee can be done by the candidates in online (SBI-Collect/Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card) or offline mode (e-challan). It is to be noted that the payment has to be done one working day after filling the application form.
Application Fee – Rs. 600
|Physics||Laws of Motion||0|
|Rotational motion and moment of inertia||0|
|Solids and fluids||0|
|Units and measurement||0|
|Description of motion in one dimension||0|
|Thermal and chemical effects of currents||0|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents||0|
|Atoms, molecules and nuclei||0|
|Solids and semi-conductors devices||0|
|Description of motion in two and three dimensions||0|
|Work, Energy and Power||0|
|Transference of heat||0|
|Chemistry||States of Matter||0|
|Some basic concepts||0|
|Chemical energetics and thermodynamics||0|
|Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry||0|
|Rates of chemical reactions and chemical kinetics||0|
|Chemistry of non-metals i||0|
|Chemistry of non-metals ii||0|
|Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure||0|
|Chemistry of lighter metals||0|
|Chemistry of representative elements||0|
|Transition metals including lanthanides||0|
|Coordination chemistry and organometallics||0|
|Purification and characterisation of organic compounds||0|
|Some basic principles||0|
|Organic compound containing halogens||0|
|Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen||0|
|Synthetic and natural polymers||0|
|Chemistry in action||0|
|Sets, Relations and Functions||0|
|Permutations and Combinations||0|
|Binomial theorem and its applications||0|
|Sequences and Series||0|
|Three dimensional geometry||0|
|Measures of central tendency and dispersion||0|
|Matrices and Determinants||0|
|Mathematical induction and its application||0|
Assam CEE 2019 Preparation Tips
How to Prepare for Assam CEE 2019?
One of the most important aspects is preparation. Candidates appearing for the entrance exam can check the given Assam CEE 2019 preparation tips to be well equipped to write the exam and crack it successfully.
Preparation for Assam CEE include the following:
Know the Assam CEE Syllabus 2019
- It is imperative to know the syllabus that a student needs to cover for Assam CEE.
- This is as per the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) Syllabus which is what students must check for.
- Segregate the topics as per difficulty levels and tackle the ones most tough while revising the easy ones.
Understand the Assam CEE 2019 Exam Pattern:
- An important step is to check and understand how the exam will be like. This is to get a grip on the type of questions asked, time to complete the paper, marks awarded.
- This will aid in planning for the exam day such that every second is made to count.
Practice with Sample Papers and Previous Year Question Papers
- One important factor is revision and practice. Constant practice leads the way to perfection. Therefore it is important that candidates practice with the old question papers and attempt them just like the actual entrance test.
- After completing one test, it is important to understand the mistakes made and revise so as to avoid making them in the actual exam.
Health is Wealth:
While studying constantly will yield success but not if it is the only thing done all day and all night. It is important that candidates take good care of their health by eating well. Mental health should also be a priority as nobody can cope up studying all the time. This should be encountered with small breaks, leisure hours and such.
Lastly, social media and distractions are a no go. So candidates are advised to concentrate on acing their efforts and cracking the exam.
During the preparation process, the candidates are advised to check the exam pattern of Assam CEE 2019. This will give a clear understanding to the candidates regarding the examination. Various information related to the mode of examination, duration, total marks and more can be known through Assam CEE 2019 exam pattern.
- Mode of Exam – Offline
- Duration – 3 Hours
- Mode of Language – English, Assamese
- Sections – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Number of Questions – 120
- Marking Scheme – 4 marks will be rewarded for each correct answer. On the other hand, one mark will be deducted for every wrong response.
- Other – Candidates will have to use a black ball pen to answer the questions
Assam Science and Technology University will be releasing the admit card of Assam CEE 2019 in online mode. Registered candidates will have to download the admit card and produce it at the examination centre. Details about the examination venue and timings along with other information will be present in the Assam CEE 2019 admit card. The steps to download the admit card is listed below:
- Candidates will have to log in using their Assam CEE 2019 application number/username and password.
- Click on Submit
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- After checking for discrepancies, the candidates can download and print out the admit card.
Assam CEE 2019 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Assam CEE 2019 admit card
Using the answer key of Assam CEE 2019, the candidates will be able to calculate their probable secured scores before the official result is announced. The correct answers to the examination questions will be present in Assam CEE 2019 answer key. Calculation of scores can be done by following the marking scheme of the examination. Various coaching institutes such as Conceptual Education, Potential coaching and more will also be releasing the answer key of Assam CEE 2019.
13 Colleges Accepting Admission
Candidates will able to access the result of Assam CEE 2019 in online mode. The result will consist of the marks and merit ranks obtained by the candidates along with their qualifying status. The admission authorities will create a category wise merit list referring to the result of the candidates. To check the Assam 2019 result, the following steps have to be followed by the candidates:
- Assam CEE 2019 application number/username and password have to be entered by the candidates.
- Click on Submit
- The result of Assam CEE 2019 will be displayed on the screen which has to be downloaded and printed out.
The minimum score which the candidates will have to secure to have higher chances of admission into the participating institutes will be available in the cutoff of Assam CEE 2019. Various factors related to the examination will be taken into consideration while preparing the cutoff. The authorities will be releasing different cutoff as per the category and course selected by the candidates.
Mode of Counselling: Offline
The counselling of Assam CEE 2019 will be conducted in offline mode. The candidates will have to report for counselling according to their secured rank in the merit list. At the counselling, the candidates will have to fill the counselling form with the required details. There will be three counselling forms – Part A (Personal, Academic and Contact details), Part B (Selection of courses/institutes, CEE information) and Part C (Admission Record Sheet). Payment of counselling fee (Rs. 600) also has to be done. After verification, allotment of seats will be done as per the candidate’s merit, preferences and availability of seat.
Documents Required at Counselling
- Assam CEE 2019 counselling form
- Assam CEE 2019 admit card
- 10th standard qualifying examination admit card or pass certificate (as age proof)
- 10th standard qualifying examination mark sheet
- 12th standard qualifying examination mark sheet
- 12th standard qualifying examination admit card
- Permanent residence certificate (PRC)
- Caste/category certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport size photograph (4)
Questions related to Assam CEE
Hii Waquar,Assam CEE is a state level common entrance exam to pursue under graduation degree.The basic eligibility criteria gor the exam is the can...
I have made payment of this application but till I can see that "payment is pending". It's why and how many days it would take to complete?
Hello Abdul,Many a times bank server or the payment portal of the application form serve is week which is why payment even when made shows pending....
I have lost my application number,so i am not able to complete the registration process, since i can't login. What should i do now? Help.
Application number of Assam CEE itself is crucially important which is to be kept safe and unshared for security. Since, you have lost it, you shou...
If any one score less than 50% marks in pcm(10+2),from General category and qualified cee successfully ,will he get chance in govt. College?
Hello Sayon,The admission criteria differs from college to college. Some Colleges require 50% overall with qualified marks in CEE and some asks for...
i am working in railway since jan 2009 my ward can apply for the cee assam as he is appearing for 10+2 from CBSE board
Hii Shanket,yes your ward acan appear in CEE Assam.the eligibility criteria for CEE assam is enlisted below-Nationality: The candidates should be o...
News and Articles
Assam CEE Admit Card 2019
Assam CEE Admit Card 2019 - ASTU will release Assam CEE 2019 admit card in the second w...
Assam CEE Result 2019
Assam CEE Result 2019 - Assam CEE Result 2019 - ASTU will be release Assam CEE 2019 res...
Assam CEE Cutoff 2019
Assam CEE Cutoff 2019 - Candidates can check here Assam CEE 2019 cutoff from this page....
Assam CEE Counselling 2019
Assam CEE Counselling 2019 - Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam will condu...
Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 - Candidates will be able to check the eligibility ...
Assam CEE Merit List 2019
Assam CEE Merit List 2019 - Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) will release...
Assam CEE Important Dates 2019
Assam CEE Important Dates 2019 - Check all the important dates of Assam CEE 2019 regard...
Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2019
Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2019 – Candidates are advised to go through the exam pattern of ...
Assam CEE Participating Institutes 2019
Assam CEE Participating Institutes 2019 - Candidates can check the complete list of the...
Assam CEE Exam Centres 2019
Assam CEE Exam Centres 2019, Assam CEE Application Form 2019, Assam CEE 2019, Assam CEE...