What is Assam CEE?
Assam CEE Important Dates
01/Mar/2018 to 20/Mar/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Admit Card Date
29/Apr/2018  12:00 AM
09/Jul/2018 to 14/Jul/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Assam CEE Application Details
Candidates have to enter the following details while filling up Assam CEE application form:
- Course Option
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Date of Birth
- Are you a Permanent Resident of Assam? (Yes or No)
- Address for Communication
- Exam Center
- Upload Photgraph and Signature
- Choose Password
Note: Once the information is submitted, an application number will be generated. After this, they are required to submit the application form.
Important Points related to Assam CEE Application Form:-
- A recent post size coloured photograph with roll number and signature of the candidate at the bottom of the application form must be submitted to the examination conducting authority in the examination hall during Paper-I (Physics).
After submitting Online Assam CEE Application Form, candidates have to take a print out of challan (generated automatically after submission of online application) and deposit the prescribed amount of fee in any branch of State Bank of India from second working day onwards after the day of submission of application form. The candidates must keep their copy of challan after depositing requisite fees.
- Candidates can also pay online through Debit/ Credit Cards or net banking
In case, any mistake is detected after submission of Application Form of Assam CEE, it can not be corrected by the examination conducting office. However, the candidate can submit a fresh application form
The applications of those candidates will be accepted who have submitted the requisite fee on or before the last day of payment.
Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants seeking undergraduate engineering admissions in colleges of Assam must have passed XII from Assam Higher Secondary Board or an equivalent board in the country.
- They should have obtained a minimum 50% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic (45% for SC candidates and 40% for ST category candidates).
- The age of the applicant must not be less than 17 years or more than 21 years .
- The age limit for applicants who have passed B.Sc., is 22 years.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST category, get an age relaxation of three years.
The candidates must be Indian citizens and permanent residents of Assam.
Assam CEE Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
Assam CEE Exam Pattern
Assam CEE Exam Centers
Assam CEE exam will be held at 9 centers across the country
Assam CEE Counselling Details
Details of Assam CEE Counselling:
- Candidates have to fill and submit the Application Form B (for counselling) to participate in Assam CEE Counselling Procedure for admissions in engineering programmes of colleges in Assam. Candidates have to submit the application form B to the Chairman, Admission Committee on the day of interview cum counselling session.
- Seat allotment of Assam CEE will be based on merit rank of candidate along with their choices (filled in Application Form B) and availability of seats.
- The Assam CEE Counselling procedure has to be attended in person. Candidates shall pay counselling fee during the interview round.
Filling Assam CEE Application Form B:
- Choice of courses: Candidates have to select their choices of three courses for admission in Dibrugarh University.
- Choices of institutes: Candidates have to select their choices of three institutes for admission in Dibrugarh University.
- Personal details of the candidate: Details like candidate's name, date of birth, father's name, mother's name, etc. have to be filled in this section.
- Educational qualification and marks obtained: Candidates are also required to mention their qualifying exams and marks secured.
Documents related to Assam CEE Counselling:
Assam CEE Admit Card
Class X Marks sheet and Certificate
Class XII Marks Sheet and Certificate
Recent passport-size photograph (4 copies)
Character Certificate from Head of the Institution last attended
Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) (to be issued by D.C./S.D.O. (Civil) of concerning District/Sub-Division)
Academic Gap Certificate (if applicable)
Caste/Category Certificate (if applicable)
Assam CEE Counselling Centers
Assam CEE counselling will be held at 1 center across the country
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 794 Joined
- 113 Questions