Your browser does not support iframes.
WBJEE 2013 the Common entrance test for admission to different degree level courses in engineering & technology, Pharmacy and Architecture in Universities, government colleges as well as self financing technological Institutes in West Bengal.
The following are the WBJEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria for admission to B.Tech. Programs:
1) Applicant must be a citizen of India.
2) Age Restriction:
For Engineering / Technology Courses other than Marine Engineering: Candidates must be at least 17 (seventeen) years of age as on 31.12.2013. There is no upper age limit.
Marine Engineering course: Candidates must be at least 17 (seventeen) years of age or above as on 31.12.2013 and must not be above 25 (twenty five) years of age as on 31.07.2013
3) Domicile required for admission in to government engg/technical colleges only. There will be no need of domicile admission into state-aided university and self financed institutes.
Domicile Performa is given in Information brochure, it must be filled properly and signed and certified by any of following competent authorities from central government or state government.
Every official certifying the Domicile Status of the candidate or his/her parents MUST provide one’s Full Name, Designation, Place of posting with address, Landline and Mobile number along with the Employee’s. Identity card number. These details are mandatory. Certification from any authority other than what have been enumerated above ‘WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.’
4) For Engineering/Technology & B.Pharm course: Candidates must pass Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 level) or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together (40% for SC/ST/PwD candidates) and with at least 30% marks in English (for all categories of candidates) besides having individual pass marks in each of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Vernacular (or any other fifth subject).
5) For Marine Engineering Course: Candidates must pass Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 level) or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together and with at least 50% marks in English either in 10th or in 12th Standard besides having individual pass marks in each of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Vernacular (or any other fifth subject).
6) For Architecture Course: A candidate, besides satisfying the eligibility criteria as stated, must qualify in the NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by the council of architecture, New Delhi and necessary document in this regard is to be produced at the time of counselling.
NOTE: If a candidate is unable to produce any of the documents specified as proof for the Date of Birth, a legally valid testimoniial duly testified can be submitted.
WBJEE Application Form 2020 – WBJEE Board has released WBJEE 2020 application form in online mode...
WBJEE 2020 Syllabus will be released by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) al...
The WBJEE important dates 2020 gives details about the dates of application, admit card, exam, re...
WBJEE Result 2020 - The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will release WBJEE 2020 resu...
WBJEE Exam Pattern 2020 - Candidates will be able to understand the mechanism of the entrance exa...
List of top colleges accepting JELET score are listed below :-
Your WBJEE brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile