Your browser does not support iframes.
WBJEE 2013 the Common entrance test for admission to different degree level courses in engineering & technology, Pharmacy and Architecture in Universities, government colleges as well as self financing technological Institutes in West Bengal.
The following are the WBJEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria for admission to B.Tech. Programs:
1) Applicant must be a citizen of India.
2) Age Restriction:
For Engineering / Technology Courses other than Marine Engineering: Candidates must be at least 17 (seventeen) years of age as on 31.12.2013. There is no upper age limit.
Marine Engineering course: Candidates must be at least 17 (seventeen) years of age or above as on 31.12.2013 and must not be above 25 (twenty five) years of age as on 31.07.2013
3) Domicile required for admission in to government engg/technical colleges only. There will be no need of domicile admission into state-aided university and self financed institutes.
Domicile Performa is given in Information brochure, it must be filled properly and signed and certified by any of following competent authorities from central government or state government.
Every official certifying the Domicile Status of the candidate or his/her parents MUST provide one’s Full Name, Designation, Place of posting with address, Landline and Mobile number along with the Employee’s. Identity card number. These details are mandatory. Certification from any authority other than what have been enumerated above ‘WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.’
4) For Engineering/Technology & B.Pharm course: Candidates must pass Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 level) or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together (40% for SC/ST/PwD candidates) and with at least 30% marks in English (for all categories of candidates) besides having individual pass marks in each of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Vernacular (or any other fifth subject).
5) For Marine Engineering Course: Candidates must pass Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 level) or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together and with at least 50% marks in English either in 10th or in 12th Standard besides having individual pass marks in each of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Vernacular (or any other fifth subject).
6) For Architecture Course: A candidate, besides satisfying the eligibility criteria as stated, must qualify in the NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by the council of architecture, New Delhi and necessary document in this regard is to be produced at the time of counselling.
NOTE: If a candidate is unable to produce any of the documents specified as proof for the Date of Birth, a legally valid testimoniial duly testified can be submitted.
WBJEE Rank Card 2020 - The Authority will release WBJEE 2020 rank card after the result. WBJEE ra...
The results of WBJEE 2020 will be declared after the completion of HS examination. The board will...
Candidates may use the WBJEE 2020 college predictor to check what colleges or institutes might re...
WBJEE Merit List 2020 - Candidates will be able to check WBJEE 2020 merit list in online mode. Kn...
WBJEE Result 2020 - The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will release WBJEE 2020 resu...
Hello Aspirant, First of all you should take a print out of the WBJEE syllabus, so that you should know which topics are there are in syllabus which are not.Then you should buy WBJEE Chapter Explorer of MTG publication for both the papers Mathematics and Physics + Chemistry, This book contains previous years WBJEE questions chapter wise.After that Read a chapter then do the questions of that chapters from this book, after solving questions you will get knowledge of level and types of questions asked in WBJEE Exam.This books is very useful for the preparation of WBJEE Exam. Use this book it will help you very much.More over you can also solve JEE Mains previous years paper as some JEE Main previous year questions are directly asked in WBJEE,and NCERT is most important book for WBJEE Exam as questions are asked directly from NCERT.
WBJEE is the entrance exam conducted for admissions to the B.Tech and other professional undergraduate courses offered in colleges of West Bengal.
Allotment of college is done on the basis of marks secured by you in WBJEE. Counselling procedure is done after the declaration of results. There are total 86 engineering colleges who take admission on the basis of marks of WBJEE.
Fir more information about WBJEE, read this
Good Luck !!
Jadavpur University is a government college, it takes the admission through WBJEE state level entrance exam. You can check the eligibility to apply for WBJEE to go through with the given below link.
Your WBJEE brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile