What is Haryana Admission?
Haryana Admission Application Details
Application Fee of Haryana Admissions
- General Category - Rs. 500
- Other (Reserved) Category - Rs. 200
Counselling Fee of Haryana Admissions
- All categories - Rs. 500
Procedure to fill Application Form of Haryana Admissions
Payment of Haryana Engineering Admission Counselling Fee
- Candidates will enter personal details like name, gender, father's name along with JEE Main roll numbers, course name, etc in the application form to proceed for payment of counselling fee.
- They are required to take the printout of an electronic slip and roll number of Haryana Admissions generated online.
- Candidates need to register and then apply for counselling in Haryana Admissions.
- They need to enter the following details to register online.
Details of Course
Haryana Engineering Admissions Roll Number
Date of Birth (as per JEE Main Admit Card)
- The applicants shall fill Haryana Engineering Admissions Application Form after registering successfully.
- They have to fill the following details in the application form.
Eligible for Haryana Domicile
Percentage marks in aggregate of all subjects
Percentage marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (B.E./B.Tech)
Name of School/College during 12th Standard
Type of School/College
Location of School/College
Parental Annual Income (Exact income from all sources)
Password and Re-enter Password
Confirmation of Registerations
- Applicants need to check all the details filled in the applicaition form and confirm it.
- They can correct any details, if entered wrongly, by using the “Edit Registration”. “Click here to continue” button shall be clicked for finishing registration process after ensuring that all details have been entered correctly.
- A User ID and Password will be generated and it should be noted down to log in whenever required.
Haryana Admission Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualifications for B.E. /B.Tech
Candidates must have passed class XII examination from a recognized Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects.
- Computer Science
- Biology/ Informatics Practices/ Multi Media and Web Technology
For admission to B.E/B.Tech. Bio-Technology
- The candidates must have passed class XII examination with Physics and Mathematics/Biology as compulsory subjects along with any one of the below mentioned subjects.
- Computer Science
- They must have obtained at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to SC category) in the above subjects taken together for B.E/B.Tech and B.E/B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) respectively.
Basis of admission for B.E./B.Tech
- 40% weightage would be accorded for Class XII exam and 60% weightage will be given for performance in JEE Main.
- On the basis Inter-se-merit of combined merit of JEE Main conducted by CBSE, New Delhi and Class XII exam on All India Basis.
Basis of admission for B.E./B.Tech (Bio-Technology)
- Admission during centralized counseling shall be made on the basis of the inter-se-merit of JEE Main.
- Remaining unfilled/ vacant seats of centralized counseling shall be filled by the institute, firstly by the candidates who have studied only Biology and thus, could not take JEE Main exam.
- Inter-se merit for such candidates shall be calculated on the basis of marks of Physics, Biology, Chemistry/ Bio-Tech/ Computer Science.
Haryana Admission Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
Haryana Admission Counselling Details
Important Points about Haryana Admissions Counselling
- Candidates registered themselves in online mode for participating in Haryana Engineering Admission Counselling procedure.
- They can make changes in their registration details before choice locking. For registration, password has to be created for use in future logins which should not be disclosed with others.
- For depositing of counselling fees of Rs.500, candidates need to click on “Payment Registration” which generates roll number of the registered candidates.
- The candidates have to deposit the counseling fees by generating an E-challan for cash payment at any computerized branches of Axis or PNB banks or through Credit/Debit Card or Net banking by using online payment gateway.
Counselling Rounds of Haryana Admissions
- First Counseling is done for all categories namely, AIC, HOGC, KM, TFW, SC, BC-A, BC-B, EBP PH, ESM (with all priorities) and FF of all categories with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
- Second Counseling is done for all categories namely, AIC, HOGC, KM, TFW, SC, BC (by merging BCA and BCB in BC), EBP, PH and merging all ESM (all priorities) and FF with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
- Candidates are required to deposit one semester fee at the allotted institute after the result of first Haryana Engineering Admission Counselling has been announced.
- Failing to do so, the candidates will not be allowed to report in the allotted institute. For participating in subsequent counsellling rounds, the candidates shall refill the choices in priority order without depositing the counselling fee again. Admission procedure for filling of choices of branch/institute will remain same.
- After second counselling of Haryana Engineering Admissions, no online counselling shall be conducted by HSTES and admission shall be made at institute level counselling after merging the sub categories (including female) of a particular reserved category into the main reserved category.
- In case seat is allotted in second or subsequent counselling, the earlier allotted/reported seat will be cancelled automatically. The candidate will have to report again in institute allotted in second or following counselling of Haryana Engineering Admission. Thus, candidates shall fill the choices in order of priority only for upgradation. The candidates, who wish to retain the reported seat, are advised not to opt for subsequent counseling.
- After the result of each Haryana Engineering Admission 2016, the candidates are required to report in the allotted centre alongwith the provisional allotment letter and all requisite documents/certificates/testimonials and password.
- Institute-wise, branch-wise first & last ranks of admission status of the last session will be available during Haryana Engineering Admissions counselling for guidance of the candidates.
Documents to be furnished during physical reporting at institute
Candidates must submit these original documents along with three sets of duly attested photocopies-
Class X or equivalent Marks sheet and Certificate
Class XII or equivalent Marks sheet and Certificate
JEE Main Rank Card / NATA Score Card
Admit Card of JEE Main
Character Certificate as specified
Certificate of Medical Fitness
A DD for the specified fee
Haryana Admission Allotment Letter
Other documents required to be submitted if applicable
Residents Certificate (For outside Haryana candidates)
Certificate from the Employer in the case of Employees of Government of Haryana, members of All India Services borne on Haryana Cadre, Employees of Statutory Bodies/Corporations
Certificate from Children & Grand-children of Freedom Fighters
Certificate from wards of ex-employee of Indian Defence Services/ Para-Military Forces
Proof of annual parental income from all sources (in case of TFW quota candidates & BC,SBC,EBP candidates)
Certificate from wards of Deceased/Disabled/Discharged Military/Para-Military personnel/Ex-Servicemen or Ex-Personnel of Para-Military Forces
More Insights About Haryana Admission Exam
Top Following States
Disclaimer : Based on followers data
Academic Performance of Exam Followers
Disclaimer : Based on followers data