GUJCET Counselling & Seat Allotment 2022 (Out) - Registration, Merit List, Schedule, Seat Matrix
GUJCET Counselling & Seat Allotment 2022 - ACPC has released the GUJCET 2022 merit list for students applied for vacant seats. Shortlisted candidates have to attend counselling at ACPC Building, L D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad on October 20. The GUJCET 2022 round 2 seat allotment was announced on September 28. Candidates can check the GUJCET seat allotment result round 2 in online mode. Eligible students have to submit the token tution fee for round 2 till October 3. GUJCET 2022 round 1 seat allotment result was released on September 1 at the official website of GUJCET 2022. Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) have also released the GUJCET 2022 opening and closing rank for round 2 at jacpcldce.ac.in. Candidates searching for revised GUJCET 2022 counselling & seat allotment dates can get the complete details from below.
For GUJCET 2022 counselling portal, Click here.
Stay up-to date with GUJCET News
ACPC has released the merit list for JEE Main candidates on September 15 and GUJCET final merit list on August 24. GUJCET 2022 counselling and seat allotment include steps of registration, filling details, uploading required documents, fee payment and submission. The allotment of seats is done on the basis of Gujarat CET, preferences and availability of seats. The seat allotment results for each round is made available in online mode on the official website of GUJCET 2022. Candidates who will be allotted seats during the GUJCET 2022 counselling and seat allotment process will have to confirm their admission by paying the required fee. Read the full article to know more about GUJCET Counselling & Seat Allotment 2022.
Latest: To check merit list for vacant seats, Click Here
|GUJCET Reservation Criteria 2022||GUJCET Participating Institutes 2022|
|GUJCET Marks vs Percentile||GUJCET Result 2022|
GUJCET Counselling & Seat Allotment Dates 2022
Last date for Registration and payment of online registration fees
July 31, 2022
Declaration of Provisional Merit List (GUJCET Based)
August 12, 2022
Publication of revised final list of Institutes and Seat Matrix
August 12, 2022
Filing of choices by the candidates for Mock Round
August 12 to 21, 2022
Declaration of result of Mock Round
August 24, 2022
Deceleration of Final Merit List (GUJCET Based)
August 24, 2022
Filling & alteration of choices by the candidates for actual admission: Round-1
August 24 to 28, 2022
Declaration of first round of allotment list
September 1, 2022
Commencement of Academic Term
September 6, 2022
Online deposition of token tuition fees and generation of
September 1 to 8, 2022
Display of vacancy after Round – 1
September 10, 2022
Online cancellation of admission: Round- 1
September 2 to 9, 2022
Merit List for JEE registered candidates
September 15, 2022
Filling & alteration of choices by the candidates for actual
September 20 to 25, 2022
Declaration of Second round of allotment list
September 28, 2022
Online deposition of token tuition fees and generation of
September 28 to October 3, 2022
Online cancellation of admission
September 29 to October 5, 2022
Display of vacancy after Round – 2
October 7, 2022
|Vacant seats Round for Government and GIA Institutions||October 10 to 16, 2022|
GUJCET Counselling & Seat Allotment 2022
ACPC has released the GUJCET 2022 seat allotment on the official website after counselling registration. The counselling and seat allotment of GUJCET 2022 is conducted separately for all the rounds.
The procedure of GUJCET 2022 Counselling & Seat Allotment
Candidates can check the detailed GUJCET 2022 counselling and seat allotment process here for reference purposes only.
Step 1 - Registration and Filling of Counselling Form: Candidates have to go to the official website and register for the GUJCET 2022 counselling and seat allotment. During GUJCET counselling registration, candidates have to provide their basic details like name, father’s name and mobile number.
Step 2 - Filling the Detailed Application Form: After GUJCET 2022 counselling registration, candidates have to fill the detailed application form by providing the details on personal, academic, competitive exam, GUJCET 2022/JEE Main application number and other details. also has to be provided. After entering details, candidates will be required to upload all the required documents.
Documents to be uploaded during GUJCET Counselling 2022
The following documents have to be uploaded by the candidates:
HSC (10+2) mark sheet.
Income Certificate (for TFWs candidates).
Schedule Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes certificate.
Certificate of Socially and Educationally Class (SEBC).
Certificate of EWSs (Economically weaker sections).
Certificate of In-Serviceman candidate.
Persons with Disability (PWD) certificate.
Step 3- Release of Merit List: Next, the authorities releases the provisional merit list of all the registered candidates on the basis of their marks in GUJCET/JEE Main. The allotment of seats will be through the GUJCET merit list.
Step 4 - Choice Filling Process:
- Login to the website using valid credentials.
- Candidates can fill in their required choices that have been displayed in the dashboard under the “choice filling and locking” tab. All available choices will be displayed on the screen.
Note: Candidates can change, add and rearrange choices as many times on or before the last date. If any candidate failed to lock the choices, all choices will be automatically locked at 12 midnight on the last day of the GUJCET 2022 choice filling process.
Step 4 - Allotment of Seats:
- The authorities allot seats on the basis of GUJCET 2022/JEE Main seat allotment in online mode. Candidates will be able to check the GUJCET seat allotment result by logging in using their User ID and password. GUJCET seat allotment letter will be available for those candidates who are selected for admission.
- Candidates who are satisfied with their allotment have to freeze their seats by paying the required fee. The payment can be done online (net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline mode (at the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank). The admission slip will be generated only after the payment is made.
- Candidates who are not satisfied with their allotted seats will be able to participate in the further rounds of GUJCET 2022 counselling and seat allotment.
Step 5 - Reporting at Allotted Institutes: Candidates who wish to complete the admission process will have to report to their allotted institute after the required fee is paid. While reporting to the allotted institute, the candidates will also have to produce their documents such as admission slip, payment receipt/challan, information letter and more.
To check GUJCET previous year cutoff- Click Here
GUJCET Participating Institutes 2022
During the counselling and seat allotment of GUJCET 2022, candidates are allotted seats in the participating institutes according to their secured merit and preferences. GUJCET 2022 participating institutes consist of the list of colleges and institutes which provides admissions on the basis of GUJCET scores. As per the previous year, there are 112 institutes offering 68,343 undergraduate engineering seats to all qualified candidates.
GUJCET 2022 Seat Matrix
Previous Year’s GUJCET Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the previous year GUJCET seat matrix from the following tables-
GUJCET 2021 Seat Matrix
GUJCET Seat Matrix 2020
GUJCET Vacant Seat Details 2020
GUJCET Seat Matrix 2019
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - GUJCET Counselling & Seat Allotment 2022 (Out) - Registration, Merit List, Schedule, Seat Matrix
Question: When will the GUJCET Counselling and Seat Allotment 2022 start?
GUJCET 2022 counselling and seat allotment process has been started at the official website. The authorities has released the GUJCET counselling and seat allotment schedule 2022.
Question: How will the GUJCET 2022 counselling and seat allotment process be conducted?
The authorities are conducting the GUJCET counselling and seat allotment 2022 in online mode.
Question: How can I check my GUJCET seat allotment 2022?
Candidates can check their GUJCET 2022 seat allotment through the official website using their User ID and password.
Question: How to check GUJCET merit list 2022?
GUJCET 2022 merit list is available on the official website.
Question: What is GUJCET Counselling?
GUJCET counseling is a process that is conducted every year to offer admission to eligible candidates for an engineering degree and degree/diploma in pharmacy courses.
Question: How can I apply for GUJCET 2022 Counselling?
Candidates have to register online on the official website for the GUJCET counselling 2022.
GUJCET Exam Centres 2023 -Gujarat Secondary Education Board (G...
GUJCET Sample Papers 2023- Candidates should practice GUJCET 2...
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2023 - Gujarat Secondary and Higher Second...
GUJCET Exam Dates 2023 - The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Seco...
GUJCET Login 2023 - The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary...
Questions related to GUJCET
how many marks are required for gujcet to get admission in nirma University ahemdabad for computer science
You will have a good probability of being admitted to Nirma University if your high school grade is 85 percent or higher than that and your GUCET score is 100+ or above. However, the cutoff is flexible and may slightly increase or decrease.
Check the link below for more information:
can I get admission in DAIICT threw gujcet
You get admission to the B. Tech. programs in DA-IICT are based on the All India Rank OF JEE MAIN.Students will get admitted through All India Rank and ACPC Rank in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of information and Communication Technology.
However, the students can take admission in it through GUJCET ranks and 50% seats are allocated for it.
You see in this link
I'm available if you need help with this.
All the best!!
i have not received my gujcet MarkSheet by post what to do
I hope you are concerned to Gujrat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GUJCET) . It is an educational department by government of Gujrat.
You can request your OMR marksheet from official website . As you have mentioned that you have already requested one, but it might take a week to month to print and deliver your answer sheet . Most probably, it would be done through INDIA POST . You can refer to there message which have tracking ID, so that you can track your parcel in India Post official website.
If not available, I suggest you to contact to there official E-Mail your concern at firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com) AND firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com) as mentioned in there official website. You can also call them by visiting the official website.
I hope it helps.
Hello!! what is NRI quota in engineering? how can I get addmission through NRI quota. Can I get full information about it I mean what documents are needed, what eligibility and many more. thank you in advance
--> NRI Quota refers tothe reservation of seats that is allotted to Non-Resident Indians by the institutes and universities of India. Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO) and Foreign Nationals are also eligible for admissions under the NRI Quota.
--> The eligibility criteria for NRI seat aspirants are :-
- One of the parents of the student should be an NRI and shall ordinarily be residing abroad as an NRI. The person who sponsors the student should be a first-degree relation and should be residing abroad as an NRI.
--> Documents required :-
( A ) For Persons of Indian Origin or PIO/Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries -
1. Proof of NRI/PIO from an Indian Embassy located in the respective country
2. Work Permit or Residence Proof
3. Applicants passport is essential for PIO category as well as Foreign Students/Foreign Nationals categories
4. When it comes to PIO category, applicants passport along with that of either his or her parents or grandparents or great-grandparents passports that have been issued by the Indian Government is also required.
5.HSC statement of marks, or in case of Grade Sheet, an equivalent sheet of marks that shows the relationship between marks and grades, which is issued by a competent authority.
( B ) For Foreign Student/Foreign National :-
1. Applicants passport, which is mandatory in this category
2. Application form duly completed with recent color photo pasted and signed across in the allotted space.
3.HSC or Class 10+2 Examination Statement of Marks. In case of Grade Sheet, an equivalent Statement of Marks that shows the relationship between grades and marks, which has been issued by a competent authority.
If you are an NRI student and an engineering aspirant, you can try applying to the below mentioned colleges:
- College of Engineering, Pune (or COEP)
- Institute of Chemical Technology (or ICT)
- Xavier Institute of Engineering
- Thadomal Shahani College of Engineering (or TSEC)
- NMIMS Mukesh Patel
- MES Pillais Institute of Information Technology
- KJ Somaiya College of Engineering (located at Vidyavihar)
- KJ Somaiya (located at Sion)
- DJ Sanghvi College of Engineering (or DJSCoE)
Procedure of admission for other colleges
- Regularly visit the website of the respective college during the months of May and June. If you lack knowledge of the websites URL, you can find it on Google.
- Colleges are not always cooperative, and you may have to visit the college just to be notified about the admission forms. In addition, you will have to stay in touch with college authorities through phone, too. Therefore, it would be wise if you made a note of all phone numbers of the colleges.
- Colleges will either upload a form on the website and email or print it for submission at the college or they may put up a notice asking students to visit the respective college to fill up the form.
- Students need to carry attested copies of original documents with them at all times. The following are some of the documents to be carried:
- Recent color photographs besides the one attached to the form
- Carry sufficient money as you may be asked to pay a stipulated fee during form submission (a sufficient sum of money would be Rs 2000/-)
- Passport of the applicant or those of his or her parents or grandparent or great-grandparents, which have been issued by the Indian Government
- Proof of NRI status from Indian Embassy situated in the respective country
- Residence or Work Permit
- HSC or Equivalent Statement of Marks
- Marks that are equivalent to Grade Certificate, which has been issued by a competent authority (only if applicable)
All the best!
i have scored 68 percentage(70.81 percentile) in HSC Gujarat board exam and 51.75 marks in GUJCET and I fall under OBC NCL category and i want to study data science (computer) so, please recommend me that in which colleges i can get admission ??????
Based on your score in the GSEB Board exam and GUJCET score, you can get admission to Parul University in B.Tech CSE (Data Science), CSE (Internet of Things) or CSE (Artificial Intelligence). You may also get B.Tech CSE (Big Data Analytics) in Ganpat University as well. You can predict your chances of getting into the university here https://www.careers360.com/gujcet-college-predictor?utm_source=qna&utm_medium=ini-cet_cp