About AEEE 2019
AEEE is a university-level exam conducted every year by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, a deemed to be university, for admission to its four-year B.Tech programmes. The entrance exam is conducted in both Computer-based test (CBT) mode and Pen-and-paper (P&P) mode; candidates can though choose any one mode only. Question type is objective, with a total of 100 questions asked from physics, chemistry and mathematics. Mathematics contributes maximum 40 questions while remaining 60 questions are equally distributed between the other two subjects.
For the academic session 2019-20, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will also accept admissions through JEE Main. Candidates who wish to apply through JEE Main will have to complete the AEEE 2019 application procedure. However, such candidates will be exempted from appearing for AEEE as their JEE Main 2019 ranks will be considered for the admission. It must be noted that 70% seats will be filled through AEEE 2019 and 30% seats will be filled through JEE Main 2019.
AEEE 2019 will be conducted on April 22-26 as Computer based test and on April 27 as Pen and Paper Test. The entrance exam will be conducted in some 102 exam centres across India. Eligible candidates can now fill the application form of AEEE 2019 from October 19. Among the important eligibility criteria that candidates need to meet for filling the application form include a minimum 60% marks in aggregate in PCM. The result of the entrance exam will be declared around May 5, 2019.
|Exam level:||University Level Exam|
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
|Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
Download all details about AEEE 2019Download Brochure
AEEE 2019 Important Dates
|05 Apr, 2019 - 10 Apr, 2019||Slot Booking | Mode: Online|
|19 Oct, 2018 - 10 Apr, 2019||Application - For CBT | Mode: Offline and Online|
|22 Apr, 2019 - 26 Apr, 2019||Exam | Mode: Online|
|19 Oct, 2018 - 25 Apr, 2019||Application - For Pen and Paper Test | Mode: Offline and Online|
|27 Apr, 2019||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|05 May, 2019||Result | Mode: Online|
|10 May, 2019 - 25 Jun, 2019||Counselling | Mode: Offline|
Candidates seeking admission at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham must meet prescribed eligibility criteria of AEEE 2019, or else they won’t be considered for admission even if they qualify in the exam. Among the important AEEE 2019 eligibility criteria the candidate needs to meet include that of age and educational qualification as have been outlined below.
Eligibility criteria of AEEE 2019
- Age limit: The candidate must have been born on or after July 1, 1998.
- Educational qualification: The candidate must have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination with minimum 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as taken together. In addition, the minimum marks for each paper is 55%.
Mode of Application : Offline and Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Demand Draft
|OBC, ST, SC, General||Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 1000|
To apply for the exam, candidates can fill the application form of AEEE 2019 from October 19. Candidates applying through JEE Main will also have to complete the AEEE 2019 application process. However, such candidates will be exempted from appearing in AEEE 2019 as their JEE Main 2019 rank will be considered for admissions. To apply online, the candidates simply need to go to the online application portal and complete the application process. Candidates can obtain the offline application form of AEEE 2019 through Amritapuri, Bangalore & Coimbatore campus
The process to fill the application form is explained in brief below.
How to fill online AEEE 2019 application form
- Registration: The candidate has to go to the registration portal and register using valid email id, mobile number, and other details. If the registration is successful, a confirmation mail would be sent to the registered email id.
- Fill the form: Upon registration, the candidate will be directed to an application form with sections like personal, academic and contact information. The following details will have to be entered by the candidates.
a) Personal profile - name, address & contact details
b) Academic profile -marks of the qualifying examination & year, last attended school, etc
c) Mode of admission – AEEE / JEE
d) Choice of city to attend AEEE 2019. Three exam cities have to be selected.
e) JEE Mains 2019 details if opting through JEE mode.
- Uploading of photograph & signature: The scanned images of photo and signature have to be updated in the prescribed format.
|Photograph||less than 200 KB||JPG or JPEG Format||3.5 cm (W) x 4.5 cm (H)|
- Preview: Candidates can double check the details as filled by them before they proceed to pay the application fee.
- Fee payment: The fee can be paid online using net banking, credit or debit card, cash card or wallets. Candidates applying through AEEE 2019 will have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee, candidates applying through JEE Main 2019 rank will have to pay Rs. 300/- and candidates applying through both will also have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee.
How to fill offline AEEE 2019 application form
Candidates can obtain the offline, OMR application form from the university counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore & Chennai on producing a demand draft for Rs. 1000/- in favour of Amrita School of Engineering, Payable at Coimbatore. It must be noted that it is important to send the offline application at the earliest. Applicants will receive an SMS with the link to fill the rest of the details to complete the application process. The data shall be filled on or before the last date of application submission.
AEEE E-books and Sample Papers
AEEE 2019 Syllabus
|Physics||Units and dimension|
|Solids and fluids|
|Oscillations and Waves|
|Heat and Thermodynamics|
|Electrostatics, current electricity and magnetostatics|
|Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic waves|
|Ray and wave optics|
|Permutations and Combinations|
|Sequence and series|
|Matrices and Determinants|
|Measures of central tendency and dispersion|
|Two- dimensional geometry|
|The straight line and pair of straight lines|
|Circles and family of circles|
|Three dimensional geometry|
|Atomic structure, chemical bonding and molecular structure|
|Equilibrium and thermodynamics|
|Electrochemistry. kinematics and surface chemistry|
|Solid states and solutions|
|d - and f - Block Elements|
|Basic organic chemistry and techniques|
|Hydrocarbons, haloalkanes and haloarenes|
|Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and amines|
|Polymers and biomolecules|
|Chemistry in Everyday life|
It is a wide idea to get acquainted with exam pattern of AEEE 2019 before starting one’s preparation. If the candidate does so, he/she will know important details about the exam like modes it is available in, marking scheme, and weightage. These details can be taken into account when making a preparation plan. For example, the exam will be computer based, and there will be 100 questions that have to be attempted in 180 minutes. This bit of information will caution to not waste the time of subjective questions but instead focus on speed and accuracy.
AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
|Mode of exam||Available in both – (a) Pen-and-paper (P&P) and (b) Computer-based test (CBT) modes|
|Language of exam||English|
|Exam duration||2 hour 30 minutes|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).|
For each question, there will be four answer options, with one of the being the right answer.
Total number of questions
|Physics – 30|
Chemistry – 30
Mathematics - 40
Total questions = 100
|Marking scheme||Correct response carries 3 marks, while there is a penalty of 1 mark for an incorrect response. |
For no attempts, zero marks will be awarded.
The admit card cum hall ticket of AEEE 2019 will be generated only post successful slot booking. The AEEE 2019 hall ticket is an important document that is not just needed to take the test, but to complete other admission formalities as well. Before downloading the hall ticket, the candidate needs to ensure that the details mentioned on it are correct and legible. In case there is a discrepancy, the candidate needs to get in touch with exam authorities and get it rectified.
How to download the hall ticket of AEEE 2019
- Log-in to the portal using email id/application number and date of birth
- Upon log-in, the admit card will be displayed on screen
Key details mentioned on the AEEE hall ticket
- Date, time and slot of exam
- Address of the test centre
- Instructions for the exam
- Roll and Registration numbers
After successfully filling the form, in the has to next book a slot for the exam. AEEE 2019 slot booking process would be conducted on first-come, first-served mode, so it is always a great idea to book one’s slot early. During slot booking of AEEE 2019, the candidate will be able to book exam day and time-slot.
How to book AEEE 2019 slot
- Log-in to slot-booking portal using application number and date of birth.
- Select time and date
- Submit the choices
- If the slot is booked, a confirmation message will appear on screen
AEEE 2019 Exam Centers
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
Documents Required at Exam
- Hall ticket
- Originals with a photocopy of any of the following as photo identity: voter id card, Aadhaar card, passport, id card issued by the school last attended, driving license, or any other authentic document which proves identity.
The admission authorities will declare the result of AEEE 2019 in online mode on May 5. The AEEE 2019 result would include details like the marks and rank obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam. To check AEEE results, one has to log-in to the result portal using one’s registration number, date of birth and security code. Using the result of AEEE 2019 as a base, the authorities will prepare a merit list to short-list candidates for the counselling and seat allotment process.
How to view AEEE 2019 Result
- Go to the result portal
- Log-in to the portal using registration number, date of birth and security code
- The result would be displayed on-screen
- Download and take a printout
AEEE 2019 Cutoff
The cutoff of AEEE 2019 will be published by admission authorities after declaration of result. The cutoff will include the opening and closing ranks for admission to a particular course at different campuses of the institute. Typically, only those candidates who meet the AEEE cutoff 2019 are likely to get admission; so it is recommended candidates try to score equal to or more than the cutoff score. Also considering the AEEE 2019 cutoff is branch and institute-specific, it is bound to be different from one institute/branch to another. Some of the important parameters on which the cutoff is based include – number of sanctioned seats for the programme, applications received for admission, and also previous years’ cutoff trends.
AEEE 2019 Counselling
Mode of Counselling: Offline
Candidates who have been shotlisted for counselling have to report in person at any of the three campuses, namely Amritapuri, Bengaluru, and Coimbatore. Please note all short-listed candidates will be issued counselling call letters, which they have to download and produce at the time of counselling.
Allotment of seats will be based on the rank of the candidate and choices entered. The counselling will be conducted through a two-step process including registration and document verification. The candidate needs to complete both the steps to be considered for seat allotment.
- Registration: The candidate needs to be physically present for the counselling process; at the time of counselling the candidate needs to bring along the counselling call letter and display it at the registration desk. Upon display and bar verification of the call letter, the candidate will be allowed inside the counselling hall.
- Document verification: The candidate has to next get all essential documents verified. Along with the originals, the candidate must bring a photocopy of all each document and demand draft.
- Counselling call letter
- Marks statement of 10+2
- Hall ticket of 10+2
- Marks sheet of 10+2
- AEEE 2019 hall ticket (With signature of Invigilator)
- Community certificate (If candidate belongs to SC, ST, BC, MBC or OBC category)
- Transfer certificate and conduct certificate from the Institution where candidate studied class 12th
- DD for Rs. 10,000 drawn in favour of “Amrita School Of Engineering” and payable at COIMBATORE, as counselling fee which is non-refundable.
- DD for Rs. 50,000 drawn in favour of “Amrita School Of Engineering” and payable at COIMBATORE, as advance tuition fee before allotment of seat.
AEEE 2019 Counselling Centers
Documents Required at Counselling
- Counselling call letter
- Marks statement of class 10th
- Examination hall ticket of HSC / 12th class
- SC / 12th class marks statement
- AEEE 2019 hall ticket
- Community certificate (If candidate belongs to SC, ST, BC, MBC or OBC category)
- Transfer certificate and conduct certificate from the institution where candidate studied class 12th
- Demand draft for Rs. 10,000 drawn in favour of “AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING” and payable at COIMBATORE, as counselling fee which is non refundable.
- Demand draft for Rs. 50,000 drawn in favour of “AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING” and payable at COIMBATORE, as advance tuition fee before allotment of seat.
Questions related to AEEE
will AEEE mock exam help me to increase my actual score in final exam ?? or is it just to become more familiar with CBT exams.?
hii sreeyeah !! it do increase the chances of getting reat result in final AEEE exam as you will be understanding the level of the exam along with ...
No not all as these both exams are different as amrita is a private exams and aieee is a government exam so there is no Chance of relating those tw...
Aee the UET 2019 BHU BLAT forms are out... ? Please let me know .. i don't know how to find information about it..!!
Hi, Information Bulletin for (UET-2019) is still not out, for latest information on BHU BLAT 2019 keep checking provided link.
iam now studying 12th i have 1 month for my public examination ,in tamilnadu for 11th syllabus have been altered ;for aeee examination can i
yes there will be only some topics in the 11th class related topics and syllabus contains mostly related topics of 12 th class only so you need onl...
News and Articles
AEEE Counselling & Seat Allotment 2019
AEEE Counselling & Seat Allotment 2019 - Amrita University will commence online registr...
AEEE Result 2019
AEEE Result 2019 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will be releasing the result of AEEE 2019...
AEEE Cutoff 2019
AEEE Cutoff 2019 – Candidates can check AEEE 2019 cutoff from here. The cutoff of AEEE ...
AEEE Answer Key 2019
AEEE Answer Key 2019 – Candidates can check the answer key of AEEE 2019 to estimate the...
AEEE Hall Ticket 2019
AEEE Hall Ticket 2019 -Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will release AEEE 2019 hall ticket af...
AEEE Slot Booking 2019
AEEE Slot Booking 2019 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will open the AEEE 2019 slot bookin...
AEEE Exam Centres 2019
AEEE Exam Centres 2019 – Candidates can check the list of AEEE 2019 exam centres from t...
AEEE Fee Structure 2019
AEEE Fee Structure 2019 – Candidates can refer to the fee structure of AEEE 2019 to kno...
AEEE Mock Test 2019
AEEE Mock Test 2019, AEEE 2019 Mock Test, AEEE 2019 Practice Test, AEEE Exam Pattern 20...
AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 - Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will release AEEE 2019 elig...
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile