What is AEEE ?
AEEE Important Dates
30/Nov/2017 to 09/Apr/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
30/Nov/2017 to 10/Apr/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Admit Card Date
28/Apr/2018  12:00 AM
19/Apr/2018 to 22/Apr/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
AEEE Application Details
• To fill online application form for AEEE, candidates are required to first register with their name and email.
• After registration, a password will be sent by Amrita University for candidate's future log in.
• Applicants are required to pay AEEE application fee of Rs 1,000 through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/Mobile Wallet/Cash Card.
• After uploading scanned images of their recently taken passport size colour photograph and signature, candidates can submit the application form.
• Applicants should keep the printout of the computer generated application form of AEEE for future reference.
• Candidates can also obtain AEEE OMR application form in person from sales outlet, Post Offices and Banks, on the payment of Rs. 1,000.
• OMR application forms can also be obtained by post from the Admission Co- ordinators of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore campuses. For that, candidates have to send a written request indicating their full communication address along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 1000 drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
Important Instructions for filling up AEEE OMR Application:
Candidates must use HB Pencil and Black Ball Point Pen for filling up the Application Form.
The candidates are required to mark their responses only within the space provided for the purpose. Response marked outside may cause rejection of the application.
Application form should be filled in English only.
The applicant should not enclose any certificate along with filled-in application & no attestation is required in the application.
Candidates must use only the original coded form; photocopy of the coded form will not be accepted.
The applicants are required not to staple, pin, wrinkle, tear or wet the coded sheet. Tampered application may be rejected.
Incomplete application forms will be summarily rejected and no communication will be sent in this regard.
Request for change or correction of any information given in the application form will not be entertained under any circumstance.
Candidate shall submit only one application.
Duly filled-in application form shall be sent in the pre-addressed cover to the following address only:
The Admissions Co-ordinator (B.Tech. Admissions)
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai,
Coimbatore 641 112, Tamil Nadu.
AEEE Eligibility Criteria
• Candidates must be born on or after July 1, 1997
• Applicants must have passed 10+2 (class XII) or its equivalent with an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. They should have also secured 55% marks in each of these three subjects.
• Students, who appear for AEEE examinations in March/April and expect to secure minimum marks in their 12th or equivalent, may also apply.
AEEE Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
AEEE Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
Number of Sections: Three
|AEEE Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
AEEE Exam Centers
AEEE exam will be held at 23 centers across the country
AEEE Counselling Details
• Before attending AEEE counselling, candidates have to download the counselling call letter online. The counselling call letter will not be sent by post.
• Amrita University will publish the rank-wise counselling schedule on its website. All candidates have to appear in the counselling as per their ranks in AEEE.
• They must ascertain their eligibility for admission with respect to age and 12th marks. If any candidate admitted is found to be ineligible at a later date, his/her admission will be cancelled.
• Each candidate have to pay Rs.10,000/- by demand draft as counselling charges, which is non-refundable.
• Certain percentage of seats in each campus will be earmarked for the candidates who passed 12th class from the respective states in which the University campus is situated. In order to ensure admission to candidates from all states, the maximum intake from any state will be suitably restricted. State from where the candidate studied and passed plus two/higher secondary will be the criterion for allotment of state based quota of seats.
• Candidate must be physically present for counselling. Parent/guardian shall accompany the candidate.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 9743 Joined
- 181 Questions