AEEE Application Form 2017 - Amrita University has released AEEE Application Form 2017 on December 1, 2016 in both online and offline mode. The last date for submission of filled in AEEE application form (OMR & Online) was April 15. Earlier, the last date for offline applicatio form of AEEE 2017 was extended till April 6, while the deadline for AEEE 2017 online application form was April 8. At first, the last date for AEEE 2017 application form was March 31, 2017. Applicants have to enter their details like applicant's name, contact number, educational background, marks obtained in qualifying exams, etc. Candidates seeking admission to undergraduate engineering programmes at Amrita University must know all the details about the AEEE 2017 application form and the form filling process. Intrested candidates can read below the steps to fill the application form of AEEE 2017.
- Know the colleges where you have High/Medium/Low chances for admission
- Know the best branch for each of the colleges
- Know the colleges which participate in AEEE Counselling
AEEE 2017 Online Application Procedure
Step 1: Registration
- Applicants need to first register for AEEE 2017 Application Form by entering their Email Id and Date of Birth (DD-MM-YY)
- After entering the details, they will receive a confirmation email on their registered email id.
Step 2: Filling AEEE 2017 Application Form
- Applicants have to fill their personal details, educational background, contact details, marks obtained in qualifying exams, year of passing, exam centres, etc.
- The candidates will have to click on "Submit" after complete filling of the application form of AEEE 2017.
Step 3: Uploading Photograph and Signature
- After filling in details in the application form of AEEE 2017, aspirants are required to upload a scanned copy of coloured photograph of dimensions 150 px (width) and 200 px (height) in jpg/jpeg format.
- The applicants need to upload a scanned copy of signature in black pen of dimensions 150 px (width) and 200 px (height) in jpg/jpeg format. The scanned signature should not be more than 20 kB.
Step 4: Mode of Payment
- After uploading the scanned photograph and signature, candidates need to pay the application fee in either online or offline mode of payment.
- For online payment of AEEE 2017 application fee, the applicants need to pay Rs. 1,000 through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- AEEE application fee 2017 can also be paid through offline mode through Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1,000. The DD can be drawn in favour of "Amrita School of Engineering", payable at "Coimbatore".
Step 5: AEEE 2017 Application Form Submission
- In case the payment is done through online mode, then the applicants need to click on "Submit" to complete the application procedure.
- The candidates who have opted to send the demand draft (DD) need to provide the details of DD in the online application form of AEEE like Bank Name, City, Demand Draft Number and Date of Issue. They need to send the demand draft along with one copy of application form to the below mentioned address,
Amrita School of Engineering,
Amritanagar (P.O.), Coimbatore - 641112
Tamil Nadu, India
Fill AEEE 2017 Application Form from the window below.
AEEE 2017 Printed OMR Application Form (In person)
AEEE 2017 OMR application form was available from December 1, 2016 to April 15, 2017.
Candidates are able to obtain the printed OMR application form of AEEE 2017 from several branches of Federal Bank, Dhanlakshmi Bank and Post Offices on the payment of Rs. 1,000. These bank and post office branches are the sales outlets for AEEE 2017 application form. Click here to know list of all bank and post office branches where AEEE application form 2017 are available.
Candidates can also purchase AEEE 2017 application form directly from University Counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore by submitting a demand draft for Rs. 1000 drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
AEEE 2017 Printed OMR Application Form by Post
Candidates can also obtain AEEE 2017 printed OMR application form by post from the Admission Coordinators of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore (Address mentioned below), on a written request indicating their full communication address along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 1000 drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
AEEE 2017 Application Form Dates
Online Application availability
December 1, 2016
OMR Application Form sale starts
December 1, 2016
Last date of issuing of OMR application form
April 15, 2017
Last date for receiving completed applications (OMR & Online)
April 15, 2017
Computer Based Test
April 20, 21, 22, 23, 2017
Pen & Paper Based Test
April 29, 2017
Instructions for filling up OMR AEEE 2017 Application Form
Applicants must use black ball point pen and HB pencil for filling up AEEE application form 2017.
Candidates are required to mark their responses only within the space provided for it. If they mark their responses outside the box, it can lead to the rejection of their application.
AEEE 2017 Application form should be filled in English language only.
Applicants need not to enclose any certificate along with filled-in AEEE 2017 application form. Even no attestation is required in the application.
Candidates must use only the original coded form; photocopy of the coded form will not be accepted.
The applicants are strictly advised not to staple, pin, wrinkle, tear or wet the coded sheet. Tampered application may be rejected.
Incomplete application forms of AEEE 2017 will be rejected and in this regard, no communication will be sent to the candidates.
Any changes and corrections in the application form will not be entertained under any circumstance.
Candidates preparing a demand draft are required to write on the back of the demand draft, “B. Tech Application”, his/her name and mobile number.
Applicants need to preserve a photocopy of the filled in AEEE 2017 application form and demand draft for future reference.
Submission of the Filled-in AEEE 2017 Application form:
Candidates are required to send duly filled-in AEEE application form 2017 to the following address only:
The Admissions Co-ordinator
Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
(P.O) Amritanagar, Ettimadai , Coimbatore 641 112, Tamil Nadu. Phone: 0422 - 2685169/170.
Stay tuned to engineering.careers360.com for more news and updates on AEEE 2017.