What is UPESEAT?
UPESEAT Application Details
Steps for filling online UPESEAT Application form:
- Enter OTP
- Payment Of Application fee
While filling the application form, at the beginning, the candidates have to fill in their personal and academic particulars to register and generate a password
An online UPESEAT Application Number is generated on successful submission of application. Candidates have to retain this Application Form Number of UPESEAT carefully for all future references
Candidates should take a printout of this online application form (for any future reference) after successfully submitting it.
UPESEAT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have scored minimum 60% marks in Class X and XII.
- They should also have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in class X and XII.
2. Board Merit
- Candidates must secure minimum 80% marks in class X and XII.
- They are also required to have secured minimum 80% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in class XII.
3. JEE Main Merit
- Applicant must have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in class X and XII
- He/ she should also have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in class XII
- JEE Main cutoff rank is announced after the declaration of JEE Main Result
- Upto 20% seats shall be filled through Board Merit/ JEE Main Merit category
- In case of seats remaining vacant in this category, UPES has the right to fill them through UPES examination. UPES also reserves the right to conduct further physical (paper pencil test) / online test for admission
UPESEAT Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
UPESEAT Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
UPESEAT Counselling Details
Important points for UPESEAT Counselling:
- UPESEAT Counselling is a centralized process.
UPES offers admissions to 80% of the total seats on the basis of UPESEAT Result.
For admission to remaining 20% of the seats, the university considers respective board merit or JEE Main Rank of the candiates.
Shortlisted candidates are required to attend UPESEAT counselling in person at the specified venue on the scheduled date and time.
Candidates must submit their original documents during UPESEAT counselling.
Along with the original documents, candidates should bring one set of photocopies of all the specified documents as they are asked to submit the photocopies along with the originals.
Documents required for UPESEAT Counselling:
- 4 passport size recent photographs
UPESEAT Admit Card
UPESEAT Counselling Call Letter
Marks sheets of Class 10 & 12 along with one set of self-attested photocopies which are retained by the university.
UPESEAT Counselling Centers
UPESEAT counsellings will be held at 2 centers across the country
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 4018 Joined
- 111 Questions