What is CIEAT?
CIEAT Important Dates
19/Dec/2017 to 30/Apr/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
CIEAT 2018 in Chennai
21/Apr/2018 to 30/Apr/2018
CIEAT Application Details
Apply to CIEAT Application online
- Candidates who had appeared in JEE Main can apply directly for admissions in CIEAT for admissions in undergraduate engineering programmes.
- Such candidates will register themselves for admission to the University for whom the admission procedure is conducted based on their JEE Main rank.
- Candidates aspiring can also apply to CIEAT by completing the registeration process online.
- This will require the candidates to fill in information like personal details and contact information.
Steps to apply to CIEAT online
- Candidates will have to fill in their personal details in which they will have to provide their date of birth, Aadhar Card number, parent's name, address, contact details and exam centres selection etc.
- The candidates will then fill in their qualification details in which they have to provide their year and month of passing and appearing in the qualifying exam, marks obtained and upload their recent photograph.
- On the next screen, candidates will have to pay the requisite application fee in any medium they choose - online, cash or Demand Draft.
- After paying, candidates will have to agree to the declaration given at the end. Check the preview and submit it.
CIEAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed class XII by state board/ CBSE/ ICSE or any equivalent examination by securing minimum aggregate marks of 60% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
For admission to B.Tech Biotechnology programme, a minimum aggregate marks of 60% had to be scored by the candidates in Mathematics/ Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
To appear in the admission and counselling process, candidates must had appeared for the CIEAT; engineering entrance examination conducted by B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology or had a valid score in JEE Main.
Candidates must had studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education for being eligible to apply for the engineering entrance exam conducted by the B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology.
Candidates should be born on or July 1, 1996 to be eligible to apply for CIEAT.
CIEAT Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
CIEAT Exam Pattern
CIEAT Counselling Details
- Candidates who qualify the CIEAT entrance test will be called for the counselling of CIEAT.
- Qualified candidates will be called for the counselling and seat allotment will be done on the basis of the ranks and scores obtained by them.
- The candidates will verify their documents in CIEAT Counselling before taking admission to the B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology.
Documents required CIEAT Counselling
- Pass certificate of class X
- Pass certificate of class XII
- Admit card of CIEAT
- Transfer certificate from the school/institution last attended
- Community certificate
- Conduct certificate from the school/institution last attended
- Other testimonials as specified in the call letter