IPU CET Result 2018 - Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has announced IPU CET 2018 result for B.Tech biotech on May 27. The IPU CET result 2018 is announced in the form of rank list which will be downloaded in the pdf format. Earlier, IPU CET 2018 result for the B.Tech exam was announced on May 23. The University has provided the ranks to 40635 candidates appeared in the entrance exam. The rank list of IPU CET 2018 showcases the roll number, name, category, region, and rank of the candidates secured in the entrance exam. Candidates were given the option to get their OMR answer sheet reviewed after paying a fee of Rs 1,000 if they had any doubt with regard to their IPU CET result. Based on the ranks candidates were called for counselling and seat allotment process. The IPU CET 2018 entrance exam for the B.Tech programme was conducted on May 13, 2018 while that for B.Tech in biotechnology was held on May 19, 2018.
Latest: IPU CET 2018 Seat Allotment Result for Round 3 Announced
IPU CET Result 2018 - Important Dates
IPU CET 2018 exam for B.Tech
May 13, 2018 (2:00 p.m to 4:30 p.m)
IPU CET 2018 exam for B.Tech Bio-Tech
May 19, 2018 (2:00 p.m to 5:00 p.m)
IPU CET 2018 result for B.Tech
May 23, 2018
IPU CET 2018 Result for B.Tech biotechnology
May 27, 2018
Latest: To check the IPU CET 2018 Result for Bio-Tech- Click here
To check the IPU CET 2018 Result, Rank - Click here
Top 20 Rankers of IPU CET 2018
Name of the Candidates
Chirag Singhal Rank
Steps to check IPU CET 2018 Result
Candidates were required to follow the steps that are given below to check the result of IPU CET 2018:
Visit the official website of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Click on CET 2018 Result.
- A window will open. GO the B.Tech segment and click on 'PDF' in format column
- The IPU CET result cum rank list will be downloaded in the PDF format.
Take a printout of the result for future references.
Important Information about IPU CET Result 2018
The IPU CET 2018 result was released in the rank list format for all the qualified candidates.
- Candidates were also issued score card
The IPU CET 2018 rank list carried candidate's rank, roll number, category, region and name.
- Candidates will be called for counselling based on the rank they have obtained in the entrance exam.
- Candidates could ask for the review of their answer sheet within five working days of the declaration of the IPU CET 2018 result.\
- Candidates had to mention the specific objections which they had in accordance with the proforma that had been paid down
- Candidates had to pay fee of Rs 1,000 while raising the objection
- The fee for objection had to paid in the form of bank challan and it was to be deposited at the Indian Bank branch in the University campus.
- A committee was constituted to take requisite action against the objection and revised the result only if it felt that it is necessary.
Key Points Related to IPU CET 2018 Result
The result of IPU CET 2018 was announced in the form of a rank list.
The IPU CET 2018 result exhibited candidates rank
Candidates were able to participate in the counselling of IPU CET after the declaration of the IPU CET 2018 result.
IPU CET Cutoff 2018
The authorities concerned will determine the cutoff of IPU CET 2018 by taking into account a number of significant factors. The University will release the IPU CET 2018 cutoff for different rounds. The cutoff of IPU CET 2018 will be determined on the basis of the total number of candidates who applied for the particular branch, the difficulty level of the IPU CET entrance exam, the total number of seats available as well as the past years cutoff trend. The candidates from within Delhi as well as from outside Delhi must fall within the closing rank.
IPU CET Counselling 2018
Candidates who have qualified IPU CET entrance exam, they are able to participate in the counselling of IPU CET 2018. Candidates have to participate in the IPU CET 2018 counselling by paying a non-refundable counselling fee either through net banking, debit card, credit card and through challan (offline mode). It is at the time of counselling of IPU CET, candidates have to get their documents verified.