MET Cutoff 2019 – The minimum rank required to get admission is the cutoff of MET 2019. Candidates who will not meet MU OET 2019 cutoff will have fewer chances of admission in comparison to those who have ranks more than or equivalent to cutoff. The authorities of Manipal will prepare and release MET cutoff 2019 considering certain influential factors. However, it is to be noted that the cutoff of MET 2019 will be released with opening and closing ranks and for different categories, institutes and B.Tech programmes as offered through MET entrance exam. Candidates can check the previous years' MU OET 2019 cutoff from the article given below and also know about the ranks along with the factors that help determine it for admission purpose.
MET 2019 slot booking available now
Factors determining MET Cutoff 2019
The authorities of MET 2019 will use the following factors to prepare the cutoff:
Total number of candidates
Total number of seats available in each programme and institute
Previous year's cutoff trends
Difficulty level of MET 2019 exam
Salient features related to MET Cutoff 2019
- MET 2019 cutoff will be released tentatively after the seat allotment.
- The cutoff will be the minimum rank required to get admission into the course and college.
- MU OET 2019 cutoff will form the basis of admission. Therefore, it is important for candidates to have ranks equal to or more than the cutoff.
- Candidates will be able to check the cutoff for different B.Tech programmes.
- The cutoff of MET 2019 will vary for each programme due to the different factors that are used in making it.
Previous Years’ MET Cutoff
Candidates can check the previous years' cutoff ranks of MET from the tables given below. Checking the cutoff will allow them to know the minimum closing ranks of different B.Tech programmes as offered by different institutes.