JEE Advanced Dress Code 2018
JEE Advanced Dress Code 2018: For the first time in the short yet dynamic history of JEE Advanced, the examination is being conducted in online mode. Along with many changes in the exam pattern and more, the applicants have also been bombarded with a list of do’s and dont’s by the authorities of JEE Advanced. A list of items have been shortlisted which is prohibited in the examination venue. A dress code for JEE Advanced 2018 has also been released which consists of what the candidates can or cannot wear for the examination. JEE Advanced 2018 dress code offers a detailed information to the candidates so that they face no problems while reporting at the centre on the examination day.
List of items prohibited in the JEE Advanced exam hall
JEE Advanced Dress Code 2018
The dress code of JEE Advanced 2018 lays down the details of what the candidates should wear and avoid on the examination day. This will save the candidates a lot of hassle and will ensure that the candidates will be able to smoothly glide through the tough security checks which will be present at the exam centres. JEE Advanced 2018 dress code is divided according to male and female candidates.
JEE Advanced 2018 Dress Code for Male Candidates
Male candidates of JEE Advanced 2018 are advised to go through and keep the following dress code in mind while appearing for the examination:
Accessories such as rings, bracelet and charm/tabeez will not be allowed by the authorities.
The candidates are advised not to wear clothes with full sleeves or big buttons.
Open footwear such as chappals and sandals should be worn by the candidates.
Simple analog watches can be worn.
JEE Advanced Dress Code 2018 for Female Candidates
Similarly, female candidates are also restricted from wearing some particular items while reporting at the examination venue. The dress code of JEE Advanced 2018 for female candidates are:
The candidates should refrain from wearing metal based accessories such as charm/tabeez, ring, bracelet, earrings, nose pin, chain/necklace, pendants, badge, brooch and hair pin.
The clothes worn by the female candidates should not be full sleeves and big buttons should be avoided at any cost.
Chappals and sandals should be worn by the female candidates.
The candidates should avoid fancy watches and wear simple analog watches.
General Items to be avoided for JEE Advanced 2018
The following items will not be allowed inside the JEE Advanced 2018 exam centres. Therefore, the candidates are advised not to bring any of the listed items:
Abacus/Log Books/Geometry Box
Health band or any other culator
Items allowed to be taken inside JEE Advanced 2018 Exam Centre
Candidates will be allowed to take only the following items into the examination centre of JEE Advanced 2018:
Photo ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, School/College ID, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport and PAN Card)
Simple Analog Watch
It is important for the candidates to take the dress code of JEE Advanced 2018 released by IIT Kanpur seriously. This will ensure that the candidates will not face any problem during the frisking process and be able to attempt the examination without any problems. Since the security for JEE Advanced 2018 will be strict and tight, it is best advised for the candidates to check and follow the given guidelines. All the best!
JEE Advanced Cutoff for IIT Ropar- The Joint Seat Allocation A...
IIT Gandhinagar JEE Advanced Cutoff - JoSAA will release the c...
The minimum ranks required by the candidates to increase the c...
JEE Advanced 2021 Cutoff for IIT Madras - JoSAA will release t...
Questions related to JEE Advanced
people say that jee advance have 2 attempts i passed 12 in 2020 and i am giving jee main in 2021 if i pass jee main then how much attempts can i give jee advance
One can attempt jee mains from three consecutive yeats and these years are counted from the time you were in class 12th and for jee advanced there are only two attempts starting in the same year in which you appeared for your boards. Therefore you were eligible for jee mains 2020 and will be eligible for all the sessions of jee mains 2021 and 2022. And for jee advanced you were eligible for jee advanced 2020 and will be eligible for jee advanced 2021. There you just have one attempt for jee advanced. For more info you may visit the following link:
i had already applied to jee mains 2021 in general category but my caste is Bc-e in caste certificate which percentage i got to select for jee advanced
Since you have filled your category as a general candidate therefore you will be considered a general student and you need to score marks in jee mains according to the general cut off to qualify for jee advanced. According to the previous year cut off a general candidate had to score at least 81 percentile to qualify jee mains and be eligible for jee advanced, however it was 49 for OBC-NCL, 32 for SC, 27 for ST, and 1 for PWD for the year 2020. Although the cut off may vary from year to year as it depends on various parameters like number of students attempting the examination, difficulty of paper, etc.
I HAVE DONE CLASS 10 IN YEAR 2017 FROM CBSE BOARD & APPEARING IN CLASS 12 FROM NIOS BOARD IN YEAR 2021 . As there is a year gap between class 10 & class 12. so I want to ask that can i fill jee advanced form and take admmission in IIT( as year gaps in class 10 &12) provided i clear advanced both ???
For appearing in criteria in jee 2021 it doesn't see that whether you have gap between your 10th and 12th std.
One of the major criteria for appearing in jee advanced is you should pass your 12th by 2021,2022 and 2023 .
Recently, education minister has waived off the 75% criteria for this year also.
For more information check out this link-
how to pass this exam perfectly ?
hey need to because JEE Advanced demands an in-depth knowledge of concepts and their application. It is not just about putting in the hours, but equally about using smart ways to maximize the time left at one’s disposal. It is the performance in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics that hold the key to cracking JEE Advanced . Also, the candidate must not waste time in preparing for topics that are not included in JEE Advanced syllabus. To give you an example, Electronic Devices and Electromagnetic Waves which were part of JEE Main syllabus are not included in JEE Advanced syllabus .
For detailed preparation tips use this link:
All the best
i have passed 12th class in 2021.can i write 2022jeemains and jee advanced?
Yes of course you can do do, you can take a drop after passing class 12th and can prepare for JEE-Main as well as Advance but before taking drop you should know some facts, so let us discuss those facts.
- In class 12th you should have minimum aggregate of 75% if you belongs to General/Unreserved category and 65% if you belongs to any of the reserved category and in your class 12th syllabus there should Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects with any one of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or Technical Vocational Subject. If not 75% then you should be in top 20 percentile of your board's result.
- If you are passing class 12th in 2021 then you will be only eligible for JEE-Main 2021, 2022 and 2023 and for JEE-Advance 2021 and 2022. Now in case you you take a drop for an year then also it won't affect the eligibility instead your attempt of 2021 will be subtracted from total attempts and al other attempts will remain same.
For complete details of JEE-Main eligibility criteria kindly check out the link given below :-
I am enlisting down some preparation tips for JEE-Main which would help you in your preparation :-
- Very first thing is go through the syllabus of JEE-Main and categorize it as easy, average and difficult. https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-main-syllabus-weightag e
- Make a proper time-table to balance your studies and daily routine work and give more time to studies.
- Go for the best study material which can make you more confident while solving the question of JEE-Main because it will boost your moral https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/best-study-material-for-jee-mai n
- Don't forget to make notes while studying because it will help you in memorizing the important things in the last time prior to exam.
- Practice previous year's question papers and sample papers as many as you can because it will enhance your self-confidence and time management skill https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-main-sample-papers & https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-main-question-paper
- Don't forget to do exercise and yoga regularly to keep your body mentally and physically fit.
- You can also take JEE-Main Learning package for your preparation https://learn.careers360.com/jee-main-coaching/?icn=JEE_Main_knockout&ici=JEE_Main_article_view_sticky
For more detailed preparation tips for JEE-Main 2022 kindly check out the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.