KCET Counselling 2021 - Dates, Schedule, Process
KCET Counselling 2021 - Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will conduct KCET 2021 counselling tentatively from the first week of June. To participate in the counselling of KCET 2021, the candidates will have to register and fill out their choice of colleges and courses for admission. Only those candidates who qualify the entrance examination and receive a valid rank will be able to participate in KCET counselling 2021. The procedure of KCET 2021 counselling will consist of verification of documents, filling of choices, allotment and reporting at institutes. During the counselling of KCET 2021, selected choices of college and courses has to be in order of preference. The authorities will conduct two rounds of KCET 2021 counselling along with a second extended round and special round. Allotment of seats will be done on the basis of KCET merit, preferences and availability of seats. Read the full article to know more about KCET Counselling 2021.
Important Dates of KCET 2021 Counselling
Important Dates (Tentative)
Final week of April 2021
Availability of result
Fourth week of May 2021
Commencement of counselling and verification of documents
First week of June 2021
Third week of June 2021
Last week of June 2021
Announcement of seat allotment - Round 1
Final week of June 2021
Round 2 - modification/delete/reordering of choices
Third week of July 2021
Round 2 seat allotment
Third week of July 2021
Second extended round - Option entry
Final week of July 2021
Second extended round seat allotment
First week of August 2021
Special round - fresh option entry
Third week of August 2021
Special round seat allotment
Third week of August 2021
KCET Counselling 2021
Qualified candidates will have to participate in the counselling of KCET 2021 to be allotted into the participating courses and institutes. The procedure will be held in both online and offline mode. If the candidates do not complete the counselling process, then they will not be provided admissions.
Procedure of KCET 2021 Counselling
Step 1 - Document Verification and Registration - All of the qualified candidates will have to firstly verify their documents. The procedure of document verification will be done at the specified centres. All of the required documents have to be produced and a unique ID and password will be given to the candidates after the verification is completed successfully. The following documents have to be produced for verification:
KCET 2021 application form printout
Proof of application fee payment
Score card of SSLC/10th Standard
Score card of 2nd PUC/12th Standard
Two recent passport size photographs
Study Certificate Counter signed by the concerned BEO/DDPI
Any other required documents
Step 2 - Choice Filling and Locking: Next, the verified candidates will have to log in using their CET number to fill their preferred choice of courses and colleges. Before filling out their choices, the candidates will be able to check the course wise, category wise and college wise seat matrix which will be released by the authorities. All of the choices selected by the candidates has to be in the order of preference. The candidates will also be able to add, rearrange or modify their choices before the final date. No changes will be accepted after the choices are locked by the candidates.
Step 3 - Allotment of Seats: After the choice filling process ends, the mock seat allotment result of KCET 2021 is announced. Since the mock allotment is conducted to let the candidates know their chances of admissions based on their merit and preferred seats. The candidates will be able to change their choices after the mock allotment result is announced. Candidates will be able to check their allotment status in online mode by logging in using their CET number. Two rounds of allotment along with a second extended round and special round will be conducted during KCET 2021 counselling. The provisional allotment letter has to be downloaded and printed out by the candidates.
Step 4 - Reporting at Allotted Institutes: The selected candidates will have to report to their respective allotted institutes to confirm their admission. While reporting to the institute, the candidates will have to produce their documents along with the allotment letter. The required fee also has to be paid by the candidates.
KCET Participating Institutes 2021
Through counselling of KCET 2021, the candidates will be allotted into the participating institutes. There will be around 204 institutes offering B.Tech courses under KCET 2021 participating institutes. The candidates will have to select their preferred institutes while participating in the counselling session.
KCET Exam Dates 2021 - Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) ...
KCET 2021 Admit Card- KEA will release the admit card of KCET ...
KCET Result 2021- KEA will release the KCET 2021 result at kar...
Questions related to KCET
Hi,i am going to attend the open round councelling for b.sc.agri under kcet.i have submitted the documents to gkvk college Bangalore.but,doubt is, whether i have to directly attend councelling or before the date the authority people send any message or something regarding the process?pls clarify🙏🙏
In most of the counselling processes candidates do not recieve any notification or mail regarding the counselling. So, must keep yourself updated about the councelling schedule and must not wait for any mail or message. Visit official website of KCET counselling (KEA) to check the latest news.
i have submitted the documents for open round councelling of b.sc.agriculture under kcet but forgot to submit birth certificate.can i submit it during actual councelling on 1st Feb or might it cause any problem?pls guide me.
Don't worry about the matter.You can show and submit your date of birth certificate during the official counseling.Although keep checking your email as they might ask you to provide beforehand.If they will ask then you can submit and if not then you can provide at the date of counseling.Either ways there wont be any big issue with that.
I am studying Bangalore since 2nd standard ( 2009 ). Do I need domicile certificate to appear for KCET? If yes, from where I need to collect? School has issued study certificate. does it suffice the need to fill up registration form for KCET?
Here's basic eligibility criteria for appearing in KCET :
- Candidates must have passed their class 12/PUC examination. Candidates who have appeared in their class 12/PUC examination in 2021 and waiting for their result can also apply for KCET 2021.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination/class 12/PUC from Karnataka State Open University are NOT eligible to apply for KCET 2021
- Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in their class 12 along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Electronics/ Computer Science as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study
- Candidates must have obtained an aggregate minimum of 45% marks in the optional subjects in the qualifying examination (40% in case of SC, ST, Category-I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A and 3B) category candidates)
Now, given above is a basic eligibility criteria but there is a different eligibility criteria for securing a seat in government seats.
- Candidate should have studied in one or more Government or Government recognised educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN academic years commencing from 1st standard to 2nd PUC / 12th standard as on 1st July 2021 and must have appeared and passed either SSLC / 10th standard or 2nd PUC / 12th standard examination from Karnataka State.
- Candidates should have studied and passed either 1st and 2nd year Pre-University Examination or 11th and 12th standard examination within the State of Karnataka from an Educational Institution run or recognized by the State Government and that either of the parents should have studied in Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN years.
- Candidate who is son or daughter of defence personnel who has worked continuously in Karnataka for a minimum period of one year in Karnataka during the Two year period of study of candidates in PUC / 11th and 12th Standard course.
- Wards of serving or retired employee in Central Armed Police Force Service, whose parents at the time of joining the CAPF Service (Central Armed Police Force) had mentioned that his/her home town was in Karnataka, has to submit proof of his/her domicile from the Record Office of the CAPF Unit where the Parents service record is maintained. In this category, the candidates must have cleared the qualifying examination from a recognised University or Board or any other institution located anywhere in India.
I hope this helps.
Do I need to clear KCET to get admission to B pharmacy in KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli??
No, you don't need to qualify KCET for getting admission in KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli.
This is because,
KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli conduct its own entrance examination for providing admission in B Pharma called KLEU AIET.
You can get detailed information about it by visiting our page the link for the same is provided below
If I tell you about eligibility criteria for B Pharma in KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli then general criteria is that to be eligible you should be either appearing for your 12th board examination or you should have already passed it with at least a minimum of 45% with Chemistry, physics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the following subjects listed below
-) Computer Sciences
-) Technical vocational subject.
For those belonging to reserved category a minimum of 40% is required in 12th/ qualifying examination is required.
You can get complete eligibility criteria by visiting our page the link for the image provided below
If you have any other doubt then you can always reach us to clear them :) we are always available to help you out and guide you
did the neet registration date ara announced?? also for Kcet??
No the registration dates of neet 2021 have not been released yet. However it is expected that the registration process would start in past week of January. Students are advised to keep an eye on the official website. Same is the case with kcet 2021 registration dates and it is also expected to start in last week of January.
For more info you can visit the following links: