What is Uttarakhand Admission?
Uttarakhand Admission Application Details
Rs.2000 + Rs.60 (bank charges)
Downloading and Printout of SBI Challan
Candidates need to download and take printout of SBI E-challan.
In order to download the E-Challan, the candidates have to enter their roll number of JEE Main and the mobile no and email ID registered there.
They can pay the Application Fee for Uttarakhand B.Tech Admission at any SBI branch through the downloaded challan.
Thereafter, it’s imperative that they ensure that the bank stamp is placed on the E-challan and that the bank officials enter the Journal No and Transaction No.
- For registration, the candidates are required to enter the following particulars as per their JEE Main admit card.
- JEE Main roll number
- JEE Main application number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Details of the SBI challan, like Transaction ID, Date of payment, branch where the payment was made etc.
- The aspirants have to log in by providing details like their JEE Main roll no and the log in ID and password that they have chosen during the registration process.
Uttarakhand Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates aspiring to get admission in B. Tech porgrammes at engineering colleges of Uttarakhand, need to be Indian Nationals.
- They are required to have passed class XII examination or equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates need to have passed their qualifying exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, while anyone of the subjects - Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology should be an optional subject.
- Along with passing class XII examination, they need to have secured an aggregate of 45% marks for those belonging to general caterogy and 40% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC category.
- Admissions to undergraduate engineering seats will be offered based on the ranks/score in JEE Main.
Uttarakhand Admission Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
Uttarakhand Admission Counselling Details
Counselling is condcuted in two rounds for aspiring candidates for admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes.
Payment of Counselling Fees and Online Registration
Aspiring candidates have to pay the counselling fee of Uttarakhand B.Tech Admission and register themselves online.
Online Choice Filling
- To begin choice filling procedure candidates have to click on 'New Registration' link
- The aspirant have to log in by using their JEE Main Roll No and the password that was generated during registration process to register themselve for choice filling.
- They can fill as many choices as thy want, as there is no limit to choice filling.
- After submission of the selected choices, they are required to take a printout of their filled in choices. The candidates are required to sign it and preserve it for future references, during reporting to the allotted college.
- Uttarakhand B.Tech Admission Seat Allotment will be based on All India Merit Ranks of the candidates in JEE Main, the available seat intake and choices filled in by the candidates during Uttarakhand B.Tech Admission Counselling.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates as per categories and All India/State Quotas.
- Once Seat Allotment for Uttarakhand B.Tech Admission is announced, the candidates will get to know about it through SMS over the registered mobile number.
- Candidates now need to login and download their Seat Allotment Letter for Uttarakhand B.Tech Admission.
- Candidates need to report to the allotted college/institute, where they will be required to produce their specified original documents along with Uttarakhand B.Tech Admission Seat Allotment Letter.
- Once the documents are verified, admission will be confirmed to them at the respective institutes upon the requisite fee payment and printing of the admission letter.
Reporting to the Allotted Institutes
- While reporting to the allotted colleges, it is mandatory that the candidates carry their Uttarakhand B.Tech Admission Seat Allotment Letter.
- The Seat Allotment letter will carry details of all the original documents which the candidates need to carry with them for verification at the allotted colleges.
- After the document verification process, the admission of the candidates will be confirmed. A formal admission letter will also be printed.
Documents to be submitted along with Seat Allotment Letter of Uttarakhand B.Tech Admission
- JEE Main Score Card
- Class X Certificate and Marks sheet
- Class XII Certificate and Marks Sheet
- Medical Certificate in case of PwD candidates
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Domicile Certificate
- Uttarakhand B.Tech Admission Seat Allotment Letter
- School Leaving Certificate duly signed by the Head of the Institute last attended.
More Insights About Uttarakhand Admission Exam
Top Following States
Disclaimer : Based on followers data
Academic Performance of Exam Followers
Disclaimer : Based on followers data