CUEE 2020 Exam - Application Form, Admit Card, Result
About CUEE 2020
Centurion University conducts the Centurion University Entrance Exam, also called CUEE for admissions to its B.Tech and B.Sc courses. The university will conduct CUEE 2020 in offline mode. The application form of CUEE 2020 is now available in both online and offline mode. The last date to submit the application form is extended till June 2, 2021. The examination date has also been postponed and new date will be announced soon. The CUEE consists of multiple choice questions and will be 3 hours long in duration. Registered candidates will have to download their admit card of CUEE 2020 after the university announces it and produce it at the exam centre. Admissions will also be provided on the basis of other qualifying exams such as JEE Main/EAMCET and more. Candidates will be allotted seats through CUEE 2020 as per their ranks, preferences and availability of seats.
CUEE 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Centurion University Entrance Examination|
|Short Exam Name||CUEE|
|Conducting Body||Centurion University|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Application Fee (General)||1000 Rs [Offline] +1 More|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
CUEE 2020 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
04 Nov, 2019 - 02 Jun, 2021
Application | Mode: Offline and Online Ongoing
CUEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of CUEE 2020 specifies the academic and other criterion that have to be met by students for admissions. Since the CUEE 2020 eligibility criteria is an important factor, candidates are advised to check it before filling and submitting the application form. The eligibility criteria have been listed below for reference:
- Age Limit – There is no age limit for CUEE 2020.
- Academic Qualification: The candidates should have passed or should be appearing 10+2 qualifying (or equivalent) examination with Science and Mathematics.
- Marks Required: Should have secured at least 45% aggregate marks (40% for reserved category) in 10+2 qualifying (or equivalent) examination
- Qualifying Examination – For admissions, the candidates should have qualified CUEE/JEE Main/EAMCET/WBJEE or any other equivalent examinations.
CUEE 2020 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online and Offline
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Demand Draft
The application form of CUEE 2020 is available in both online and offline mode. The candidates will have to fill and submit the application form of CUEE 2020 on or before June 2, 2021 (extended). It is necessary for the candidates to submit the filled CUEE 2020 application form. Unregistered candidates will not be allowed to participate in the examination process. Payment of application fee has to be done by the candidates.
Steps to fill Online CUEE 2020 Application Form
- Firstly, the candidates will have to register using their email id. A code will be generated and sent to the registered email id. Using the code, the candidates will have to fill the application form of CUEE 2020 with personal, academic and course details.
- Next, the application fee has to be paid through online (net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline mode (demand draft).
- After payment, the application form has to be submitted and printed out for future use.
Steps to fill Offline CUEE 2020 Application Form
The application form of CUEE 2020 can also be downloaded and filled by the candidates or accessed in the respective campuses (Paralakhemundi and Jatni Campus). After filling the application form and affixing a recent colour passport size photograph, the candidates will have to submit it by post/courier. Along with the application form, the candidates will also have to send a demand draft drawn in favour of CSREM TRUST, Payable at Bhubaneshwar. The filled application form and demand draft have to be sent to the following address:
“The Director (Admissions),
Centurion University, Jatni,
Application Fee – Rs. 1000
|General, SC, OBC, ST||Online, Offline||Transgender, Male, Female||₹ 1000|
CUEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to check out the exam pattern of CUEE 2020 before starting off their examination preparation. CUEE 2020 exam pattern will give the candidates a clear picture of how the examination will be held. Details regarding the mode of examination, types of questions asked, marks required and more can be checked through the CUEE exam pattern 2020.
- Mode of Exam – Offline
- Duration – 3 hours
- Medium of Language – English
- Type of Questions – Objective. Multiple Choice Questions.
- Sections – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Total Number of Questions – 180
- Marking Scheme – For every correct answer, the candidates will be given one mark. There will no negative marking.
CUEE 2020 Admit Card
All of the registered eligible candidates will be able to download the admit card of CUEE 2020 in online mode. CUEE 2020 admit card is an important identity document which has to be provided at the examination venue, otherwise, the candidates will not be allowed to attempt the examination. Details regarding the candidate’s name, examination venue, timings and more will be present in the admit card of CUEE 2020.
How to Download CUEE 2020 Admit Card
- Candidates will have to submit their CUEE 2020 registration number.
- Click on Submit
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen which the candidates will have to download and print out.
CUEE 2020 Exam Centers
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
Documents Required at Exam
- CEEE admit card 2020
CUEE 2020 Result
Centurion University will be announcing the result of CUEE 2020 in online mode. Candidates will be able to check their scores in the examination through the CUEE 2020 result. The rank card will be sent individually through SMS or Email. Based on the ranks, allotment of seats will be done by the authorities.
Steps to access CUEE 2020 Result
- The candidates will have to submit their registration number/roll number
- Click on Submit
- The result will be displayed for the candidates.
Qualifying Marks Trend
CUEE 2020 Counselling
Mode of Counselling: Offline
Candidates will be called for the counselling of CUEE 2020 according to the qualifying exam (CUEE/JEE Main/EAMCET/WBJEE or other equivalent examinations). Verification of the documents will be done and the candidates will be allotted seats as per their rank, preferences and availability of seat. Payment of the remaining fee has to be done for confirmation of admission.
Documents Required at Counselling
- CUEE 2020 rank card
- CUEE 2020 admit card
- CUEE 2020 call letter
- Class X marksheet or certificate
- Class 12 marksheet and certificate
- JEE main 2020 rank card, if applicable
- WBJEE 2020 result, if applicable
- EAMCET 2020 result, if applicable