About CUEE 2019
Centurion University conducts the Centurion University Entrance Exam for admissions to its b.Tech and B.sc courses. The university will conduct CUEE 2019 in offline mode. The application form of CUEE 2019 will be available in both online and offline mode tentatively in November, 2018. The examination will be held in the first week of April and consists of multiple choice questions and will be 3 hours long in duration. Registered candidates will have to download their admit card of CUEE 2019 in March after the university announces it and produce it at the exam centre. Admissions will also be provided on the basis of other qualifying exams such as JEE Main/EAMCET and more. Candidates will be allotted seats through CUEE 2019 as per their ranks, preferences and availability of seats.
|Exam level:||University Level Exam|
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||Centurion University|
Download all details about CUEE 2019Download Brochure
CUEE 2019 Important Dates
|01 Nov, 2018 - 25 Mar, 2019 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Offline and Online|
|27 Mar, 2019 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|01 Apr, 2019 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|05 Apr, 2019 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|09 Apr, 2019 (Tentative)||Counselling - Start Date | Mode: Offline|
CUEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria of CUEE 2019 specifies the academic and other criterion that have to be met by students for admissions. Since the CUEE 2019 eligibility criteria is an important factor, candidates are advised to check it before filling and submitting the application form. The eligibility criteria have been listed below for reference:
- Age Limit – There is no age limit for CUEE 2019.
- Academic Qualification: The candidates should have passed or should be appearing 10+2 qualifying (or equivalent) examination with Science and Mathematics.
- Marks Required: Should have secured at least 45% aggregate marks (40% for reserved category) in 10+2 qualifying (or equivalent) examination
- Qualifying Examination – For admissions, the candidates should have qualified CUEE/JEE Main/EAMCET/WBJEE or any other equivalent examinations.
CUEE 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online and Offline
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Demand Draft
|OBC, General, SC, ST||PWD||Online, Offline||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 600|
|OBC, General, SC, ST||Online, Offline||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 600|
The application form of CUEE 2019 will be available in both online and offline mode. The candidates will have to fill and submit the application form of CUEE 2019 until the last allotted date. It is necessary for the candidates to submit the filled CUEE 2019 application form. Unregistered candidates will not be allowed to participate in the examination process. Payment of application fee has to be done by the candidates.
Steps to fill Online CUEE 2019 Application Form
- Firstly, the candidates will have to register using their email id. A code will be generated and sent to the registered email id. Using the code, the candidates will have to fill the application form of CUEE 2019 with personal, academic and course details.
- Next, the application fee has to be paid by the application fee through online (net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline mode (demand draft).
- After payment, the application form has to be submitted and printed out for future use.
Steps to fill Offline CUEE 2019 Application Form
The application form of CUEE 2019 can also be downloaded and filled by the candidates or accessed in the respective campuses (Paralakhemundi and Jatni Campus). After filling the application form and affixing a recent colour passport size photograph, the candidates will have to submit it by post/courier. Along with the application form, the candidates will also have to send a demand draft drawn in favour of CSREM TRUST, Payable at Bhubaneshwar. The filled application form and demand draft have to be sent to the following address:
“The Director (Admissions),
Centurion University, Jatni,
Application Fee – Rs. 600
CUEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to check out the exam pattern of CUEE 2019 before starting off their examination preparation. CUEE 2019 exam pattern will give the candidates a clear picture of how the examination will be held. Details regarding the mode of examination, types of questions asked, marks required and more can be checked through the CUEE exam pattern 2019.
- Mode of Exam – Offline
- Duration – 3 hours
- Medium of Language – English
- Type of Questions – Objective. Multiple Choice Questions.
- Sections – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Total Number of Questions – 180
- Marking Scheme – For every correct answer, the candidates will be given one mark. There will no negative marking.
CUEE 2019 Admit Card
All of the registered eligible candidates will be able to download the admit card of CUEE 2019 after it is released in March. CUEE 2019 admit card is an important identity document which has to be provided at the examination venue, otherwise, the candidates will not be allowed to attempt the examination. Details regarding the candidate’s name, examination venue, timings and more will be present in the admit card of CUEE 2019.
How to Download CUEE 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates will have to submit their CUEE 2019 registration number.
- Click on Submit
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen which the candidates will have to download and print out.
CUEE 2019 Exam Centers
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
Documents Required at Exam
- CEEE Admit Card 2019
CUEE 2019 Result
Centurion University will be announcing the result of CUEE 2019 in online mode. Candidates will be able to check their scores in the examination through the CUEE 2019 result. The rank card will be sent individually through SMS or Email. Based on the ranks, allotment of seats will be done by the authorities.
Steps to access CUEE 2019 Result
- The candidates will have to submit their registration number/roll number
- Click on Submit
- The result will be displayed for the candidates.
Qualifying Marks Trend
CUEE 2019 Counselling
Mode of Counselling: Offline
Candidates will be called for the counselling of CUEE 2019 according to the qualifying exam (CUEE/JEE Main/EAMCET/WBJEE or other equivalent examinations). Verification of the documents will be done and the candidates will be allotted seats as per their rank, preferences and availability of seat. Payment of the remaining fee has to be done for confirmation of admission.
Documents Required at Counselling
- CUEE 2019 Rank Card
- CUEE 2019 Admit Card
- CUEE 2019 Call letter
- Class X Marksheet or Certificate
- Class XII Marksheet and Certificate
- JEE Main 2019 Rank Card if applicable
- WBJEE 2019 Result if applicable
- EAMCET 2019 Result if applicable
|Validity of Exam Result:||For 1 Year|
|Mode of Exam:||Offline|
|Relevant Links:||Official Website Link Click Here|
Questions related to CUEE
News and Articles
The Centurion University of Technology and Management (CUTM) is conduct CUEE 2017 for a...
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile