UPSEE Exam Pattern 2019 – The authorities of AKTU will release UPSEE 2019 exam pattern for candidates appearing along with the information brochure. To know information like number of questions, to marking scheme followed, candidates will have to follow the exam pattern of UPSEE 2019. This will help them strategies their preparation according to the time duration of the exam as prescribed under UPSEE exam pattern 2019. Knowing details pertaining to UPSEE 2019 exam pattern will allow candidates to appear in the exam more confidently. There will be total 3 sections in which 150 questions will be asked in both English and Hindi medium. UPSEE will be in offline mode and for every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded, while there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. Candidates can refer to the complete exam pattern of UPSEE 2019 from the full article given below.
UPSEE 2019 will be conducted on April 21 for all eligible candidates. The exam will have 4 papers for different programmes.
Download Free Sample Paper for UPSEEDownload Now
UPSEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Mode of exam
Offline (Pen and Paper based)
Language of exam
English and Hindi
Time duration of exam
Total marks in exam
Total sections in exam
Total number of questions in exam
Marking scheme of exam
UPSEE 2019 Paper Pattern
B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
B.Tech. (Bio Technology)
Paper 1 or Paper 2
Physics, Chemistry and Biology
B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) only
AG-I, AG-II and AG-III
Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design Part-A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity Part–B: Drawing Aptitude
Salient features of UPSEE Exam Pattern 2019
- The time duration of UPSEE 2019 will be for 3 hours for Paper 1, 2 and 3. However, for Paper 4 the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Candidates will be required to enter their responses on an OMR answer sheet against the respective question number using a ballpoint pen (Black/ Blue) only.
- The questions in exam will be objective multiple type, except for Drawing Aptitude Test (Part B of Paper 4)
- Candidates will have to choose only one choice as correct answer. More than one answer will be considered as an incorrect attempt.
- The question papers 1, 2, and 3 will be in both English and Hindi. In case of any ambiguity, the English version will be considered as final.
- In case of Paper 4, candidates can opt for either English or Hindi to answer Part B.
- In all cases, candidates are advised to use Standard English Numerals only.
This article has been written on previous year's information. It will be updated as soon as new information comes in.
Questions related to UPSEE
HelloUPSEE is the entrance exam for admission to First Year of B.Tech./B.Arch./B.Des./B.Pharm./BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/MBA(Integrated)/MCA/MCA (Integrat...
Hello,Here is the list of top UPSEE college, click the link and check top govt college of UPSEE.there are all college is good but not sure about pl...
Hello AmanAccording to the UPSEE Domicile Eligibility Criteria, Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the institutions lo...
hello krishna,yeah , HBTI has been upgraded as HBTU by the act of 2016 by the government of u.p and they are accepting jee mains for the b.tech adm...
Hello krishna, HBTI is the best college of UPSEE. to take admission in HBTI you have to score good rank under 5000. You can check here upsee cut of...