What is BCECE?
BCECE Exam Insights
Exam Difficulty Level
BCECE Application Details
The steps to fill the BCECE online application is as follows
Step 1- Registration for BCECE 2018 application form
Step 2- Provide personal information
Step 3- Upload Photograph & Signature
Step 4- Educational Information
Step 5- Preview of BCECE Application Form
Step 6- Payment of BCECE 2018 application fee
Step 7- Download the application form in two parts (Part A and B) and keep for reference
Candidates need not send the application form to the BCECEB office. They will however be required to submit the form during counselling
BCECE Eligibility Criteria
• Aspirants of BCECE must be citizens of India.
• They must have passed their 10+2 with minimum of 45% of marks (40% for SC/ST) with subjects Physics, Chemistry Mathematics / Biology as the primary subjects.
• Those, who are going to appear for board exam in current year, can also apply for BCECE.
• There is no age restriction for aspirants to apply for entrance exam.
BCECE Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
BCECE Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
Number of Sections: Three
|BCECE Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
BCECE Counselling Details
• BCECE counselling is conducted by BCECE Board on the basis of ranks obtained by candidates in the entrance exam.
• To appear in counselling, candidates have to register themselves online and apply for choice filling.
• Further, the candidates have to report for handwriting test.
• Only after qualifying the handwriting test, qualified candidates can check for the final seat allotment and can download their allotment letter.
• After successful completion of counselling and downloading allotment letter, candidates must report to the allotted institutes for admission, fee deposition and document verification.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 1841 Joined
- 181 Questions