KCET 2021 Answer Key - Check Previous Year Paper
KCET 2021 Answer Key- Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will release the official KCET answer key 2021 in online mode. It will be released on the official website of KCET 2021-kea.kar.nic.in. No credentials will be required to access the answer key of KCET 2021. Candidates will just have to click on the KCET answer key link available on the website. The answer key of KET 2021 will be made available in pdf format. Candidates will be able to use the answer key to calculate the probable secured marks in the test before the declaration of actual KCET 2021 results. Read the complete article to know more about the KCET 2021 answer key.
KCET Answer Key 2021 - Highlights
Availability of answer key
Required login credentials
No login credentials will be required since the answer key will be available in PDF
Steps to download KCET 2021 answer key
Candidates should follow the below given steps to download the answer key of KCET 2021.
Visit the official website of KCET 2021
Click on the answer key link
The subject wise KCET answer key 2021 will be available on the screen
Candidates will have to use the downloaded the answer key to calculate their probable secured scores.
How to use KCET answer key 2021 to calculate probable secured marks?
Candidates will be able to calculate their probable secured scores in the entrance examination before the official result is announced by using the answer key of KCET.
Download the KCET 2021 answer key
Compare the answers mentioned in the answer key with their recorded responses to the questions of the entrance examination.
Use the marking scheme given in KCET 2021 exam pattern to calculate the scores.
It is to be noted that the score calculated will be indicative in nature.
KCET 2021 official marking scheme
1 mark will be allotted
No marks will be deducted
How to raise objections against KCET answer key?
After the release of KCET 2021 answer key, candidates will be able to raise objections against it in case they find any errors in it. The procedure to raise objections is given below:
Log into the portal using the CET number and date of birth.
The subject, version code and question paper has to be correctly selected in the portal.
All of the objections will be checked by the authorities and the final answer key will be accordingly released.
Previous Year’s KCET answer key
Candidates can check the previous year’s KCET answer keys in the tables given below.
KCET 2020 Official Answer Key
KCET 2020 Question Paper (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
KCET 2020 Answer Key by Coaching Institutes
KCET Answer Key 2019 (Official)
KCET 2019 Answer Key by Coaching Institutes
KCET Answer Key 2018 (Official)
KCET 2018 Answer Key by Coaching Institutes
KCET Answer Key 2017 (Official)
KCET Answer Key 2017 by Coaching Institutes
KCET Exam Dates 2021 - Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) ...
KCET 2021 Admit Card- KEA will release the admit card of KCET ...
KCET Result 2021- KEA will release the KCET 2021 result at kar...
KCET Application Form Correction 2021- Karnataka Examinations ...
Questions related to KCET
Hi,i am going to attend the open round councelling for b.sc.agri under kcet.i have submitted the documents to gkvk college Bangalore.but,doubt is, whether i have to directly attend councelling or before the date the authority people send any message or something regarding the process?pls clarify🙏🙏
In most of the counselling processes candidates do not recieve any notification or mail regarding the counselling. So, must keep yourself updated about the councelling schedule and must not wait for any mail or message. Visit official website of KCET counselling (KEA) to check the latest news.
i have submitted the documents for open round councelling of b.sc.agriculture under kcet but forgot to submit birth certificate.can i submit it during actual councelling on 1st Feb or might it cause any problem?pls guide me.
Don't worry about the matter.You can show and submit your date of birth certificate during the official counseling.Although keep checking your email as they might ask you to provide beforehand.If they will ask then you can submit and if not then you can provide at the date of counseling.Either ways there wont be any big issue with that.
I am studying Bangalore since 2nd standard ( 2009 ). Do I need domicile certificate to appear for KCET? If yes, from where I need to collect? School has issued study certificate. does it suffice the need to fill up registration form for KCET?
Here's basic eligibility criteria for appearing in KCET :
- Candidates must have passed their class 12/PUC examination. Candidates who have appeared in their class 12/PUC examination in 2021 and waiting for their result can also apply for KCET 2021.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination/class 12/PUC from Karnataka State Open University are NOT eligible to apply for KCET 2021
- Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in their class 12 along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Electronics/ Computer Science as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study
- Candidates must have obtained an aggregate minimum of 45% marks in the optional subjects in the qualifying examination (40% in case of SC, ST, Category-I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A and 3B) category candidates)
Now, given above is a basic eligibility criteria but there is a different eligibility criteria for securing a seat in government seats.
- Candidate should have studied in one or more Government or Government recognised educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN academic years commencing from 1st standard to 2nd PUC / 12th standard as on 1st July 2021 and must have appeared and passed either SSLC / 10th standard or 2nd PUC / 12th standard examination from Karnataka State.
- Candidates should have studied and passed either 1st and 2nd year Pre-University Examination or 11th and 12th standard examination within the State of Karnataka from an Educational Institution run or recognized by the State Government and that either of the parents should have studied in Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN years.
- Candidate who is son or daughter of defence personnel who has worked continuously in Karnataka for a minimum period of one year in Karnataka during the Two year period of study of candidates in PUC / 11th and 12th Standard course.
- Wards of serving or retired employee in Central Armed Police Force Service, whose parents at the time of joining the CAPF Service (Central Armed Police Force) had mentioned that his/her home town was in Karnataka, has to submit proof of his/her domicile from the Record Office of the CAPF Unit where the Parents service record is maintained. In this category, the candidates must have cleared the qualifying examination from a recognised University or Board or any other institution located anywhere in India.
I hope this helps.
Do I need to clear KCET to get admission to B pharmacy in KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli??
No, you don't need to qualify KCET for getting admission in KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli.
This is because,
KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli conduct its own entrance examination for providing admission in B Pharma called KLEU AIET.
You can get detailed information about it by visiting our page the link for the same is provided below
If I tell you about eligibility criteria for B Pharma in KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli then general criteria is that to be eligible you should be either appearing for your 12th board examination or you should have already passed it with at least a minimum of 45% with Chemistry, physics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the following subjects listed below
-) Computer Sciences
-) Technical vocational subject.
For those belonging to reserved category a minimum of 40% is required in 12th/ qualifying examination is required.
You can get complete eligibility criteria by visiting our page the link for the image provided below
If you have any other doubt then you can always reach us to clear them :) we are always available to help you out and guide you
did the neet registration date ara announced?? also for Kcet??
No the registration dates of neet 2021 have not been released yet. However it is expected that the registration process would start in past week of January. Students are advised to keep an eye on the official website. Same is the case with kcet 2021 registration dates and it is also expected to start in last week of January.
For more info you can visit the following links: