JEE Main 2020 September 6 Analysis (Out) - (Shift 1 & 2)
JEE Main Paper 1 Analysis 2020: September 6 - Candidates can check here the JEE Main 2020 September 6 exam analysis for morning and afternoon shift. Today was the last day of JEE Main. Before this, NTA has successfully conducted JEE Main 2020 Paper 2 on September 1 and Paper 1 from September 2 to 6. JEE Main Paper 1 September 6 was conducted from 9 AM to 12 Noon and 3 PM to 6 PM. Candidates who appeared for the B.Tech exam or who wish to appear in the exam next year can check the JEE Main analysis 2020 for September 6 from this page. Careers360 team conducted the live coverage of the JEE Main 2020 Paper 1 for September 6 and to provide analysis based on student reactions. Candidates can check the JEE Main Paper 1 Analysis 2020 from this page for both forenoon and afternoon sessions.
Latest: Check JEE Main 2020 Live Updates September 6 (Day 6)
JEE Main Paper 2 Analysis 2020: September 1
JEE Main Paper 1 Analysis 2020: September 2
JEE Main Paper 1 Analysis 2020: September 3
JEE Main 2020 September 4 Analysis
JEE Main 2020 September 5 Analysis
JEE Main Paper 1 Analysis 2020: September 6 - Afternoon Session
Day 6 of JEE Main 2020 Paper 1 is now over. Candidates can check the paper analysis of the Slot 2 examination below.
The overall examination was moderate to difficult. Physics was difficult while Mathematics was of moderate difficulty and lengthy. Chemistry was of easy level. Equal number of questions were asked from 11th and 12th standard.
JEE Main Paper 1 Analysis 2020: September 6- Forenoon Session
JEE Main 2020 paper 1 analysis for September 6 first shift is over. Candidates can check here JEE Main September 6 analysis on the basis of students input who appeared in the exam.
As per the reaction of students, in Chemistry, questions came from chemical bonding, coordination compound, Physical chemistry, organic chemistry, and inorganic chemistry
In Physics, questions came from Optics, modern physics, electrostatics, magnetism, current electricity, EM waves, heath, and thermodynamics, Most of the numerical were from class 11, and from 12 mostly theory part was asked.
In Maths, questions came from calculus, trigonometry, algebra, coordinate geometry, 3D. The 3D question were very hard.
Topics with More Weightage in Physics
Topics with More Weightage in Chemistry
Topics with More Weightage in Mathematics
JEE Main Exam Analysis September 6 Morning Shift
Level of Difficulty
|Easy to Moderate|
JEE Main Analysis 2020 by Learn@Careers360 - September 6
- According to the Careers360 analysis, Maths paper is a bit lengthy with long calculations. Whereas the physics paper is more tricky and the chemistry paper is moderate.
- Most of the physics questions are moderate. Acoording to physics experts faculties 20% questions are difficult and 24% questions are easy.
- The Maths question paper is difficult because of lengthy calculations. According to expert maths faculties 12% of questions are difficult, 52% are moderate and resr are easy questions.
- The chemistry paper was moderate with around 56 % moderate questions and rest of the questions are a bit easy one. There were many questions from NCERT and more number of questions are asked from inorganic chemistry.
JEE Main Analysis 2020 by Aakash Institute- September 6
- As per the JEE Main 2020 analysis by Aakash Institute, the paper was balanced and of moderate difficulty level.
- Similar to the previous sessions, the JEE Main Chemistry question paper was easy. Questions were asked from NCERT. Theoretical paper and Inorganic Chemistry portion had higher weightage as compared to Physical and Organic Chemistry.
- The Mathematics section was lengthy as well as calculative.
- Physics was of moderate level. Many questions were asked from Electrostat, Mechanics, Optics, and Modern Physics.
JEE Main Paper 1 Analysis 2020: September 6- Afternoon Session
The second shift of JEE Main 2020 shall be over by 6 in the evening and candidates will be sharing their experiences thereafter. The JEE Main paper 1 2020 analysis for shift 2 on September 6 shall be shared accordingly.
JEE Main Mock Test 2021- NTA has released the mock test of JEE...
JEE Main Admit Card 2021 - NTA will release the JEE Main 2021 ...
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2021- NTA released the new JEE Main 2021...
NTA JEE Main 2021- National Testing Agency has released the NT...
Questions related to JEE Main
tips to get 80+ in physics of jee mains...in Feb 2021 m weak in physics plz give a suggestion
given below are some of the tips and tricks that you can make use of while preparing for the physics portions or other portions as well for JEE Mains Examination,
- Use NCERT textbooks to learn the basics and mold your foundation
- Write down all the formulas and shortcut methods
- Make sure you do well time management
- Try using the process of elimination to get the correct answer
- Solve previous years question papers as they are proven to be very helpful as they give you an idea of how the questions are asked
if I give 2 mock tests per day of jee mains (full syllabus) for 20 days....will it be beneficial?
Yes, ideally if you have completed your full JEE Syllabus, you must regularly solve one or two Full Syllabus Papers, Previous Years, Mock Tests as well as Test Series, besides regular revision. But do ensure after the test you do proper analysis of the paper and note all the unknown and new information you came across during the test.
For more information about JEE Main Preparation do follow the link below
is viteee exam easier than jee exam
Two different examinations cannot be compared. Both are set in their own way by the own faculty. I'll just say VITEEE exam is just taken to get admissions into the VIT college whereas JEE is an ALL INDIA level entrance examinations whose papers are set by different IITS each year. And the competition is really high in the second one. So as per my personal opinion and experience, JEE is much tougheer than all the other exams..
Kindly refer to the website below to know more about the JEE examination...
Also check this out, cracking the JEE examination can be easy using this.
Best wishes. thank-you.
chapter wise weightage for jee mains
Jee Mains 2021 is the biggest engineering entrance exam for which more than 9 lakh candidates are expected to apply. It is the first step for future engineers who seek admission in IITs, NITs, IIITs, and CFTIs.
The question come from Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
Over the years it has been seen that the difficulty level in each section is usually as follows:
- Maths – Moderate but lengthy
- Physics – Toughest
- Chemistry – Easiest with direct NCERT questions
You can analyse chapter wise weightage of each chapter by going through past year papers.
You can refer to this link for checking the weightage.
Hope this helps!!
study materials for jee mains 2021
When preparing for a competitive exam it is very important that you follow the right books. Some books may be hard to follow, so try to get materials that are written in a student friendly language. Below I have given a link where you can find details about the best study materials for JEE Mains: