Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2021
Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2021 - The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) shall release Karnataka PGCET 2021 admit card online on the official website at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. For Karnataka PGCET admit card 2021 download, candidates will need their application number and password. Candidates will have to carry their hall ticket on Karnataka PGCET exam day for verification. Karnataka PGCET 2021 is conducted for admissions into M.Tech and other programmes in state institutes. For complete information on Karnataka PGCET admit card 2021, candidates may refer to the article below.
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Admit Card Dates
The authorities shall announce Karnataka PGCET dates for all the events after the official notification is released. As per the tentative dates, Karnataka PGCET admit card 2021 download will be available in the second week of July.
Important Dates for Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2021
Last date to submit application form
Availability of Karnataka PGCET admit card 2021
Second week of July 2021
Karnataka PGCET exam date 2021
Third week of July 2021
Declaration of result
Third week of August 2021
Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2021
The authorities shall release Karnataka PGCET hall ticket 2021 online on the official website. Although Karnataka PGCET 2021 admit card date is not announced yet, the same is expected to be released in the second week of July as per previous trends. Given below is the set of steps to be followed by candidates
How to download Karnataka PGCET Hall Ticket 2021?
Visit the official Karnataka PGCET website
Click on the link to Karnataka PG admit card 2021
Candidates have to enter application number and date of birth to login
The admit card will be displayed on the screen
Download and take a printout for future reference.
Details Provided in Karnataka PGCET 2021 Admit Card
Name of the candidate
Karnataka PGCET roll number
Candidate’s father’s name
Karnataka PGCET exam date 2021
Time of examination
Allotted examination centre
Photograph of the candidate
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
One of the most important information provided through Karnataka PGCET admit card 2021 will be the instructions to be followed by candidates on the day of exam. Some of the instructions expected to be reiterated by authorities are as follows:
Apart from Karnataka PGCET 2021 admit card, ball point pen and an identification ID, candidates will not be allowed to carry any electronic gadget,etc. in the examination hall.
Candidates are expected to reach the exam centres in compliance with the reporting time provided in Karnataka PGCET hall ticket 2021
Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after the gates are closed
The authorities will not allow candidates to leave the examination premises before the complete duration.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2021
Question: What credentials will be required for Karnataka PGCET 2021 admit card download?
Candidates will need their application number and date of birth to download Karnataka PGCET hall ticket.
Question: If I miss the originally downloaded copy of Karnataka PGCET admit card, can I download it again?
Yes, candidates are allowed for Karnataka PGCET 2021 admit card download for multiple times.
Question: Will the authorities also send admit card of Karnataka PGCET 2021 in hard copy?
No, the authorities will release Karnataka PGCET admit card 2021 in online mode only.
Question: What if there are mistakes in details mentioned in Karnataka PGCET hall ticket?
In such a case, candidates should contact the authorities and inform them about the discrepancy.
Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2021- All the shortlisted candidat...
Karnataka PGCET Result 2021 - KEA will declare the result of K...
Questions related to Karnataka PGCET
I have passed out from SRM university in 2020, with Btech Biotechnology degree. I am from Kolkata, am i eligible for the PG-CET exam?
The eligibility criteria for Karnataka PGCET is that a candidate should have passedbachelor's degree(minimum three years duration) or equivalentexaminationfrom a UGC/AICTE recognized college/university. He must have a valid GATE score. Candidates outside of Karnataka who don't have a domicile can also apply but only 10% seats are available for outside candidates. The seats are also subject to availability and its totally upto management to decide.
I hope this helps.
can we write PG cet for aerospace engineering branch in karnataka
Yes, you can definitely write the post graduation common entrance test examination for getting admission in aerospace engineering branches in different colleges of Karnataka.
Some of the best colleges providing this degree in Karnataka are- RV College of Engineering, Manipal Institute of Technology, BMS College of Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, etc.
For more details, visit https://engineering.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-aerospace-engineering-colleges-in-karnataka
Hope it was Informational!!
my graduation with physics I am eligible for Karnataka pgcet entrance for take admission in MCA
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Eligibility For MCA
Here is the detailed eligibility for Karnataka PGCET MCA-
Candidates should have cleared Graduation or an equivalent exam.
Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam with Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Computer Programming, Business Mathematics, and Business Statistics as one of the optional subjects.
Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks in QE in case of SC/ST and Category I of Karnataka candidates).
Karnataka pgcet for mca syllabus and eligibility in detail
The main units in Karnataka PGCET for MCA are Mathematics, Computer Awareness, Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning , General Awareness and General English.
- Algebra : Fundamental operations in Algebra, Expansion, Factorization, Simultaneous Linear / Quadratic equations, Indices, Logarithms, Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic progressions, Binomial Theorem, Permutations and Combinations, Determinants, Matrices, Sets and application to solution of simultaneous linear equations.
- Co-Ordinate Geometry: Rectangular Cartesian co-ordinates, Equations of Line, Mid-point, Intersections etc, Equations of a Circle, Distance formulae, Pair of straight lines, Parabola, Ellipse and Hyperbola, Simple Geometric transformations such as Translation, Rotation, Scaling.
- Boolean algebra: Basic operations, Evaluation of Boolean expressions, Basic postulates of Boolean Algebra.
- Trigonometry: Simple identities, Trigonometric equations, Properties of Triangles, Inverse function. Probability and Statistics: Basic concept of Probability theory, Averages, Dependent and Independent events, Frequency distributions and measures of dispersions, Skewness and Kurtosis, Correlation and Regression, Random variables.
- Basics: Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Input /Output devices, Computer Memory, Programming Languages, Types of Software's, General awareness about Internet, Web Applications, Database Applications and Information Systems.
- Data Representation: Representation of Characters, Integers and Fractions, Binary, ASCII and Hexadecimal representations.
- Binary Arithmetic: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Two's complement arithmetic, Floating-point representation of numbers, normalized Floating-point representation.
- Operating Systems: Evolution of operating systems, types of operating systems, functions of an operating system, modern operating systems.
Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning :
- Logical Reasoning, Quantitative reasoning and Visual-spatial reasoning.
- General awareness about Business, Finance, Industry, Transportation, Scientific inventions, Governance, Healthcare and Cultural dimensions etc.
- Basic English grammar, vocabulary, comprehension, synonyms, antonyms, sentence correction, word & phrases, jumbled paragraph.
Also the eligibility criteria for MCA course is that the candidate must have studied and passed in one or more Government or Government recognized educational located in the state for a minimum 7 years. Also, the candidate and must have appeared and passed either SSLC / 10th standard or 2nd PUC / 12th standard examination in a Government recognized institutions located in the state of Karnataka.
Hope it helps!
I got 1582 rank for mca under 2 a category which college can is get seat
Some of the colleges in which you may have chances of getting a seat are like
- KLET Technological University
- T John college Gottigeri, Bangalore
Hope this help you