Karnataka PGCET Cutoff 2021
Karnataka PGCET Cutoff 2021 - Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will release the cutoff of Karnataka PGCET after the completion of the counselling and seat allotment process. Karnataka PGCET cutoff 2021 is the minimum rank within which the participating institutes will offer admission to the applicants. Candidates should secure a valid rank within the Karnataka PGCET cutoff to get admission into their preferred institutes. Candidates must qualify Karnataka PGCET 2021 exam and score good marks. The exam authorities will release a separate cutoff list for GATE qualified candidates. The Karnataka PGCET 2021 cutoff will be determined by considering various factors like previous year trends, availability of seats, etc.,
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Cutoff - Important Dates
Candidates will be able to check the important dates from the table below,
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Exam
Release of Result
To be notified
Karnataka PGCET Cutoff 2021 - Determining Factors
The table below shows the factors that will be considered while providing the cutoff of Karnataka PGCET 2021:
The difficulty level of the exam
Availability of seats
Candidate’s performance in the entrance exam
No. of candidates applying for the course
Previous year’s cutoff trends
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Cutoff - Snippets
The cutoff of Karnataka PGCET provides a clear idea about the closing rank under each category related to a particular institute/course. Candidates are advised not to utilize their options based on cutoff ranks.
Karnataka PGCET cutoff will be released in the form of PDF format in online mode only.
The minimum ranks that the candidates will need to obtain for higher chances of admission will be found in the cutoff list.
The cutoff lists will be issued for Karnataka PGCET 2021 and GATE 2021 qualified candidates separately.
The cutoff will be released college, category, and course-wise for the candidates who will appear for Karnataka PGCET 2021 examination.
The name of the course, college/institute, category, and the closing rank in the particular college/institute for a particular course will be found in the Karnataka PGCET 2021 cutoff.
Karnataka PGCET Cutoff - Previous Year’s
Since the present year’s cutoff of Karnataka PGCET has not been released by the exam authorities. Candidates can check the previous year’s Karnataka PGCET Cutoff’s from the tables provided as under.
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Cutoff
Karnataka PGCET Cutoff 2018
Karnataka PGCET 2017 Cutoff
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Karnataka PGCET Cutoff 2021
Question: How will the Karnataka PGCET Cutoff 2021 be released?
The cutoff of Karnataka PGCET will be released in online mode in the form of a PDF file.
Question: What is the cutoff of Karnataka PGCET 2021?
Karnataka PGCET cutoff is the minimum rank within which the participating institutes will offer admission to the candidates.
Question: When will the Karnataka PGCET 2021 cutoff be published?
The cutoff will be released by KEA after the conclusion of the Karnataka PGCET 2021 counselling process.
Question: What was the previous year’s Karnataka PGCET cutoff?
Question: How Karnataka PGCET Cutoff rank is calculated?
The Cutoff of Karnataka PGCET will be calculated based on the factors including Number of candidates appeared for the exam, No. of seats available, Difficulty level of exam and Previous year cut off trends.
Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2021- All the shortlisted candidat...
Karnataka PGCET Result 2021 - KEA will declare the result of K...
Questions related to Karnataka PGCET
my graduation with physics I am eligible for Karnataka pgcet entrance for take admission in MCA
No, you can not apply for Karanataka pgcet 2021 as the eligibility for MCA course is that you should have done graduation in Computer/Statstics/Mathematics.The minimum percentage is 50% for general category and for reserved the minimum percentage is 45%.
Karnataka pgcet for mca syllabus and eligibility in detail
The main units in Karnataka PGCET for MCA are Mathematics, Computer Awareness, Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning , General Awareness and General English.
- Algebra : Fundamental operations in Algebra, Expansion, Factorization, Simultaneous Linear / Quadratic equations, Indices, Logarithms, Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic progressions, Binomial Theorem, Permutations and Combinations, Determinants, Matrices, Sets and application to solution of simultaneous linear equations.
- Co-Ordinate Geometry: Rectangular Cartesian co-ordinates, Equations of Line, Mid-point, Intersections etc, Equations of a Circle, Distance formulae, Pair of straight lines, Parabola, Ellipse and Hyperbola, Simple Geometric transformations such as Translation, Rotation, Scaling.
- Boolean algebra: Basic operations, Evaluation of Boolean expressions, Basic postulates of Boolean Algebra.
- Trigonometry: Simple identities, Trigonometric equations, Properties of Triangles, Inverse function. Probability and Statistics: Basic concept of Probability theory, Averages, Dependent and Independent events, Frequency distributions and measures of dispersions, Skewness and Kurtosis, Correlation and Regression, Random variables.
- Basics: Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Input /Output devices, Computer Memory, Programming Languages, Types of Software's, General awareness about Internet, Web Applications, Database Applications and Information Systems.
- Data Representation: Representation of Characters, Integers and Fractions, Binary, ASCII and Hexadecimal representations.
- Binary Arithmetic: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Two's complement arithmetic, Floating-point representation of numbers, normalized Floating-point representation.
- Operating Systems: Evolution of operating systems, types of operating systems, functions of an operating system, modern operating systems.
Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning :
- Logical Reasoning, Quantitative reasoning and Visual-spatial reasoning.
- General awareness about Business, Finance, Industry, Transportation, Scientific inventions, Governance, Healthcare and Cultural dimensions etc.
- Basic English grammar, vocabulary, comprehension, synonyms, antonyms, sentence correction, word & phrases, jumbled paragraph.
Also the eligibility criteria for MCA course is that the candidate must have studied and passed in one or more Government or Government recognized educational located in the state for a minimum 7 years. Also, the candidate and must have appeared and passed either SSLC / 10th standard or 2nd PUC / 12th standard examination in a Government recognized institutions located in the state of Karnataka.
Hope it helps!
I got 1582 rank for mca under 2 a category which college can is get seat
Some of the colleges in which you may have chances of getting a seat are like
- KLET Technological University
- T John college Gottigeri, Bangalore
Hope this help you
i got 152 ranking in pgcet which college is best for MCA,please tell me top 5 colleges in Bangalore
*For your ranking I will provide you with top colleges for MCA in bangalore in which you have chance to acquire the seat they are :-
*Christ University (CU), Bangalore.
*The Oxford College of Science, Bangalore.
*MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT), Bangalore.
*Mount Carmel College, Bangalore.
*BMS Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
These are the top 5 colleges for mca in course in bangalore .I will also provide you with the other top colleges in bangalore they are:-
*Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore.
*BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE), Bangalore.
*RV College of Engineering.
*AIMS Institutes, [AIMS] Bangalore
*Acharya Institute of Technology, [AIT] Bangalore
* The above colleges will provides MCA course in bangalore which also contain better placements and excellent facilities.
Hope it helpful
i have got 120th rank in karnataka pgcet 2020 can i get seat in pes university bangalore directly or i should write the pessat test also besides my rank
Pes University is a good private state level University situated at Bengaluru which offers a lots of ugpg and PHD courses. Actually did not mention in which PG course you want to get in. You only can get into MCA course with only PGCET score. But if you want to get admission in Mtech you must should register yourself for pessat. Click on the link below to know more