GATE 2022 Application Form Correction (Closed) - Check online @gate.iitkgp.ac.in
GATE 2022 Application Form Correction - IIT Kharagpur started the application form correction facility for GATE 2022 online on November 1 at gate.iitkgp.ac.in. Candidates could rectify the defective GATE 2022 application form till November 18. Candidates could change the category, paper and exam city till November 15. Note that change in cancelled GATE 2022 exam cities -Idukki, Panipat and Sonepat could be done without any additional fee during GATE application form correction.
Stay up-to date with GATE News
Candidates have to log in at GOAPS portal gate.iitkgp.ac.in for GATE 2022 form correction. The defective GATE 2022 application form for rectification were displayed on the official website from October 26. IIT Kharagpur shall scrutinize the GATE application form 2022 submitted by candidates and intimate them about defects in information. Candidates appearing for GATE have to provide genuine details. GATE 2022 will be conducted on multiple days. Read the full article to know more about GATE Application Form Correction 2022.
GATE 2022 Application Correction Date
IIT Kharagpur has announced the complete schedule including GATE application form correction 2022 on the official website. Candidates can check the dates for GATE 2022 correction facility in the table below.
GATE 2022 Application Form Correction Dates
Start of GATE 2022 registration
September 2, 2021 (Revised)
Final date to submit GATE application form 2022
September 30, 2021
Last date for submission of GATE application form (by registered candidates) with additional late fee of Rs. 500
October 7, 2021
|Display of defects in the application form||October 26, 2021|
GATE 2022 application form correction
November 1, 2021
|Last date for Rectification of Applications||November 18, 2021|
Correction in GATE 2022 exam paper, category, city
November 15, 2021
Availability of admit card
January 3, 2022
GATE 2022 exam date
February 5, 6, 12 and 13, 2022 (Announced)
Procedure for GATE Application Form Correction 2022
Candidates can access the facility of application form correction of GATE 2022 in online mode. All of the required corrections in GATE application has to be done by the candidates before the final date. The authorities shall not accept any changes after the final date.
Visit the official GOAPS website.
Candidates will have to log in using their GATE 2022 enrollment number/email ID and password.
The correction facility has started the application form correction of GATE 2022 at the official website.
For changes to the previously selected GATE exam centers and paper, extra fees will have to be paid by the candidates.
Click on ‘Submit’.
A printout has to be taken for future reference.
GATE 2022 Application Form Correction
IIT Kharagpur started the GATE application correction on November 1. Candidates can make changes in the following information:
Particulars which can be changed during GATE application form correction 2022
Parameters/ items to be changed
1) Male to Female: Status can be changed, but Fees will not be refunded
2) Female to Male: Candidates will be required to pay the difference amount.
1) SC/ ST to Gen/ OBC: Candidates will have to pay the difference amount.
2) Gen/ OBC to SC/ ST: Candidates will be able to change the status but there will be no fees refund
1) No to Yes: Candidates will be able to change their status but will not get the fees refund (Scribe status to be captured)
2) Yes to No: With fees as applicable
3) Dyslexia and other similar learning disabilities: Candidates can change the status but with a valid proof
Dyslexia and other similar learning disabilities
1) No to Yes: Candidates can correct the status but with a valid proof
2)Yes to No: Candidates can correct the status
Details of Parents/ Guardian/ Correspondence address
According to the document submitted in application
College name and location, Roll no, Registration no.
According to the document submitted in application
Correction with fees
Candidate in India
Exam city change request within India
Exam city change request outside India (Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka and Kathmandu)
For exam city change request outside India (Dubai and Singapore)
Candidate outside India
The fee is waived for GATE examination city in India
Exam city request outside India
Exam city request from Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka & Kathmandu to Dubai or Singapore
Steps to check the status of GATE 2022 application form
After the application form of GATE was submitted, the authorities examined the same to verify the authenticity of the given details. In case there were any mistakes or any discrepancies, the candidates were contacted by the zonal authorities through their registered contact details i.e., email address or mobile number. The status of the GATE 2022 application form can also be checked by logging into the GOAPS website. Rectification of the details had to be done by the candidates before the final date- November 18. The authorities displayed the defective GATE 2022 applications on October 26.
Recovery of Enrolment Number and Password
Forget Enrolment ID:
Candidates will have to use their registered email id and valid password to know the enrolment ID.
The enrolment number will be sent to the candidates through the SMS.
In case the password is forgotten, the candidates can use their enrolment number and email address to receive the password.
Click the ‘request OTP’ option to get the OTP via SMS or Email. Now they can reset their password by using the OTP.
Forget Enrolment ID & Password:
Case-1: If the candidate has paid the application fee, then they have to contact the zonal office.
Case-2: If fee payment has not been paid, the candidates can register again.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - GATE 2022 Application Form Correction (Closed) - Check online @gate.iitkgp.ac.in
Question: What is the starting date to make correction is GATE application form 2022?
IIT Kharagpur displayed the defects in the application form on October 26. Candidates can access GATE application form correction from November 1 to 15.
Question: What information can be corrected in GATE application form 2022?
Candidates will be able to change personal and academic details, selection paper and exam centres.
Question: What is the last date to make correction in GATE 2022 application form?
Candidates will be able to make GATE application form correction from November 1 to 15.
Question: What is the payable fee for change in GATE exam city?
Changes in exam city can be made free of cost through GATE application correction facility.
CCMT Registration 2022 - The authorities will release CCMT app...
GATE 2022 Syllabus for Environmental Science and Engineering -...
GATE 2022 Syllabus for Biomedical Engineering (BM) - IIT Khara...
Questions related to GATE
I have graduated in Bsc microbiology. Can I get admissions to MSc-PhD medical microbiology integrated course in IIT Khargpur based on GATE qualification and ranking?
No, it's not possible to get admissions to MSc-PhD medical microbiology integrated course in IIT Kharagpur based on GATE qualification and ranking. As CAT has nothing to do with biology.
For that give JAM
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) is an all-India examination conducted across the country jointly by the Indian Institutes of Technology and the Indian Institute of Science. JAM is an all-India Entrance examination for admission to M.Sc. (Two Year), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree and other Post-Bachelor's Degree programs at the IITs and to the Integrated Ph.D. programs at IISc.
is there any sample paper is available for BM with solutions!
yes , you can find it online
you can use the jee college predictor - https://engineering.careers360.com/jee-main-college-predictor?ici=cp-listing_engineering&icn=JEE-Main-College-Predictor
I complete my Bcom(Hons) am I eligible for GATE, if YES then after clearing my GATE am I eligible for Mtech as a commerce graduate? Please reply!!
From GATE 2021, the BCOM graduates are also eligible to sit for the GATE examination. Although you can't go for the MTech course. You have to go for the courses those have the eligibility conditions for the BCOM graduates such as masters program and PhD programs in the field of Commerce.
To know more about GATE 2022 visit the link below:
To know more about Commerce as a career choice visit the link below:
I hope this answer helps. All the very best for your future endeavors!
do i appear for GATE after compleating my graduation withBSc agriculture which is 4 year program
Yes, you are eligible to give GATE exam as BSc is an undergraduate program.
All the best!!
most important topics for preparation of gate 2023 in instrumentation engineering
The Important topics for the GATE 2023 Instrumentation engineering are provided below:
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Analysis of Complex Variables
- Probability and Statistics
- Numerical Methods
- Voltage and Current Sources
- Kirchoff’s laws, mesh and nodal analysis, superposition etc
- Peak-, average- and rms values of ac quantities etc
- One-port and two-port networks etc.
Signals and Systems
- Periodic, aperiodic and impulse signals
- Laplace, Fourier and z-transforms
- Transfer function, frequency response of first and second order linear time invariant systems, impulse response of systems
- Convolution, correlation
- Discrete time system: impulse response, frequency response, pulse transfer function
- DFT and FFT
- Basics of IIR and FIR filters
- Feedback principles, signal flow graphs, transient response, steady-state-errors, Bode plot, phase and gain margins, Routh and Nyquist criteria, root loci, design of lead, lag and lead-lag compensators, state-space representation of systems; time-delay systems;
- Mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic system components, synchro pair, servo and stepper motors, servo valves;
- On-off, P, P-I, P-I-D, cascade, feed forward, and ratio controllers
- Characteristics and applications of diode, Zener diode, BJT and MOSFET;
- Small signal analysis of transistor circuits, feedback amplifiers. Characteristics of operational amplifiers
- Applications of opamps: difference amplifier, adder, subtractor, integrator, differentiator, instrumentation amplifier, precision rectifier, active filters and other circuits. Oscillators, signal generators, voltage controlled oscillators and phase locked loop.
- Combinational logic circuits, minimization of Boolean functions. IC families: TTL and CMOS. Arithmetic circuits, comparators, Schmitt trigger, multi-vibrators, sequential circuits, flipflops, shift registers, timers and counters
- Sample-and-hold circuit, multiplexer, analog-to digital (successive approximation, integrating, flash and sigma-delta) and digital-to analog converters (weighted R, R-2R ladder and current steering logic). Characteristics of ADC and DAC (resolution, quantization, significant bits, conversion/settling time);
- Basics of number systems, 8-bit microprocessor and microcontroller: applications, memory and input-output interfacing
- Basics of data acquisition systems
- SI units, systematic and random errors in measurement, expression of uncertainty - accuracy and precision index, propagation of errors. PMMC, MI and dynamometer type instruments; dc potentiometer;
- Bridges for measurement of R, L and C, Q-meter. Measurement of voltage, current and power in single and three phase circuits
- AC and DC current probes
- True rms meters, voltage and current scaling, instrument transformers, timer/counter, time, phase and frequency measurements, digital voltmeter, digital multimeter
- Oscilloscope, shielding and grounding
Sensors and Industrial Instrumentation
- Resistive-, capacitive-, inductive-, piezoelectric-, Hall effect sensors and associated signal conditioning circuits;
- Transducers for industrial instrumentation: displacement (linear and angular), velocity, acceleration, force, torque, vibration, shock, pressure (including low-pressure), flow (differential pressure, variable area, electromagnetic, ultrasonic, turbine and open channel flow etc
Communication and Optical Instrumentation
- Amplitude- and frequency modulation and demodulation
- Shannon's sampling theorem, pulse code modulation
- Frequency and time division multiplexing, amplitude-, phase-,frequency-, pulse shift keying for digital modulation
- Optical sources and detectors: LED,laser, photo-diode, light dependent resistor and their characteristics
- Interferometer: applications in metrology
- Basics of fiber optic sensing
To know more about GATE visit the link below:
To know more about the career in Instrumentation Engineering, visit the link below:
I hope this answer helps. All the very best for your future endeavors!