JMI EEE 2013 Counselling Procedure
The JMI EEE 2013 Counselling will be held from July 9 till 15, 2013 from 9 am to 1 pm as per the admission lists announced by the University. The Counselling Procedure of JMI EEE 2013 provides the information to the students about the counselling , allotment of seats, and admission. It also gives the details of the documents needed by the students for verification by the university. Students have to be conversant about the counselling procedures so as to be prepared when the time comes. The checklist of documents for the JMI EEE 2013 has to be made and students have to ensure that they conform to it accordingly. Students can go through the salient features of the JMI EEE 2013 Counselling Procedure below.
JMI EEE 2013 Counselling Procedure: Click here for the List of Candidates for Provisional Admission
- The Roll no of the shortlisted candidate along with the branch wise selection details have been announced on the notice board at the University as well as the university website.
- Students have to check the schedules and attend the counselling.
- Students should note that the JMI University is not a part of the Counselling process conducted by the CBSE
- Students will be allotted a particular branch as opted in the application form and the merit rank obtained in the JMI EEE 2013.
- The seat allotment is also subject to the availability and vacancy
- Such allotment will be provisional and will be subject to the changes occuring due to automatic change arising due to vacancies
- The branch allotted to the student before closure of admissions will be the final allotment.
- Students can retain the branch allotted at the time of admissions by submitting a written request
Admission Fees to be paid: Rs 9,750 at the Indian Bank at the Jamia Millia Campus.
Note: The pay in slip counterfoil has to be submitted to the Dean, Dept of Engineering and Technology before admission is confirmed.
Documents to be brought for JMI EEE 2013 Counselling:
- Five recent colour photographs passport size
- Marks sheet of Class XII
- Marks sheet of Class X
- Class X Certificate for proof of age
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Character certificate signed by the head of the institution last attended
- Medical Fitness Certificate from an MBBS doctor or Govt hospital along with blood group details
- JMI EEE 2013 Admit Card
- Address Proof (any of the following): Ration Card, Driving License, voters ID, Certficate form the Gram Pradhan, , Certificate issued by the municipal corporation
- Students have to bring atleast a minimum of two attested true copies of the above mentioned documents.
- All students will have to submit an undertaking through an affidavit on Rs. 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper, certified by a first class Magistrate to avoid ragging in any form
JMI EEE 2013 Counselling Schedule:
- Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Admissions: July 9 to 11, 2013 from 9 am to 1 pm
- Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering Admissions: July 12, 13 ans 15, 2013 from 9 am to 1 pm
- Waitlisted Candidates have to check the website for seat availability: July 18, 2013
Questions related to JEE Main
Sir, is jee mains will be postpone again
as of now we have no information about the postponement of JEE mains , JEE mains is scheduled to be held in the month of september from the dates 1 to 6 , 2020 and the JEE main admit card is likely to be out on the july , 2, 2020
for more information kindly refer to the link mentioned below
I got 80 persentail in jee main I have in st category i get top 10 nit
Even with ST category, there's a remote chance you get into any NIT at 80 percentile. You may get NITs,IIITs through Home state Quota but it also varies depending upon the state in which you live.
You are qualified for JEE Advanced and hence you should try to score atleast 25% of the maximum marks to get a seat in IIT. (Qualifying cutoff is 17.5% and 5% subjectwise) That's all what I can say.
All the best!!!!
what is the strategy in last one month for jee mains 2020?
Firstly calm down and focus on your notes, just revise them widely and solve many mock test as you can and after solving mock test just analyse your results and see which is your weeker section and Focus on that, Don't loose confidence but focus on the things which you can do in better way
Hope you find this informative
How Much Rank can I expect with 180 marks in jee mains 2020 September?
Dear Aspirant ,
Good to see you here,
If you score that marks you will get definite seat in NIT,
You may expect the rank range between around 8000-13000.
If you need any another references visit the given site:
I hope this info will help for you.
is there management quota in amritha university based on aeee rank or jee main rank
Yes, there is a management quota for Amrita University. Amrita University has 3 campuses at Coimbatore, Bangalore and Amritapuri. Of these 3 campuses, Coimbatore is the main campus. You can join in Management quota at any of the 3 campuses only if you have written the eligibility test conducted by Amrita University.