REAP Seat Allotment 2017 - The Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) has announced the second round of REAP 2017 seat allotment. The internal sliding option which had commenced after the announcement of the result was functional until August 2, 2017. The first round of REAP Seat allotment was announced on July 18, 2017. Seats are being allotted to eligible candidates who are seeking admission at the various bachelor of technology (B.Tech) and Bachelor of Engineering courses (B.E), which are being offered by the various colleges that are affiliated to the RTU. Candidates who have cleared the JEE Main 2017 and have passed the qualifying exam with required subjects and have obtained a certain percentage of marks, will be allowed to participate in the counselling. At the time of the counselling, candidates will be allotted seats depending on their rank in the merit list and the choice filled by them in the on the line REAP application form. The seat allotment of REAP will be carried by a computer software. REAP 2017 seat allotment will take place on the basis of merit, availability of seats and order of choice filled by the candidates. There will be at least five rounds of counselling that will take place depending on the fulfilment of the parameters that are laid down. After the REAP seat allotment 2017 candidates, will be required to report at the allotted institute with requisite documents for verification. In order to know the complete procedure about seat allotment of REAP 2017, candidates are advised to read the complete article that is given below.
Candidates must remember that REAP Seat Allotment 2017 is part of the counselling process. Only those candidates who have cleared the JEE Main 2017 exam and have filled the online application form for counselling after clearing the JEE main exam, will be allotted seats to different b.tech programmes at the affiliated colleges of the RTU.
REAP Counselling 2017
The counselling for REAP 2017 began from May 15, 2017, 2017. Candidates will be required to fill the online application form, which was available till June 30, 2017, for counselling where they will have to lock their choice of programme, the college in which they wish to take admission. Aspiring candidates are required to login by using their e-Mitra or online transaction ID, name of the mother and date of birth. Once the candidate is logged in, according to their preference, the candidates will have the option to fill as many choices as possible for REAP counselling 2017. Eligible candidates while filling the online application form must remember that can change, delete, reorder their choices as well as add new choices before the last date of the submission of the form. It is advisable that candidates must fill the maximum number of choices so that the “ No allotment” condition to the exhaustion of choice does not arise.
Procedure of REAP 2017 Seat Allotment
1. Allotment of the seat for REAP 2017 will be done by a computer software, which will allocate seats on the basis of merit, availability of the seats and the order of the options that are filled by the candidates.
2. REAP seat allotment 2017 will take place solely on the basis of choice-cum-merit basis and the options that are filled by the candidates
3. There will be no individual allotment letters that would be mailed to the candidates and they are advised to take a printout of the REAP seat allotment.
4. Those candidates who are allotted seats, they would have to report at the allotted institute according to the schedule.
5. While reporting at the institute, candidates after REAP 2017 seat allotment, candidates will be required to carry with them, print out of the list of documents that is given below in the table:
Documents to be carried at the allotted institute
List of documents
Provisional seat allotment letter
Receipt of e-payment
Total money to be deposited as fees at the institute
Candidates are required to paste their colour photograph on the registration form.
Candidates must carry an additional colour photograph with them
Self-attested photocopies of the original documents
High school certificate as proof of date of birth
Class XII marksheet
Consolidated Grade/Mark sheet of qualifying examination
Candidates are required to produce the requisite category certificate which has to be issued by a competent authority (OBC,SBC,ST, SC)
Persons with disability will have to submit a certificate
Candidates who belong to SBC/OBC are required to take an undertaking in the prescribed format
Certificate of ex-servicemen if it applicable
REAP 2017 Seat Allotment
REAP 2017 Counselling for candidates who are from Outside Rajasthan
REAP Counseling 2017 for Candidates who are Domicile of Rajasthan
Stage 2- First round of REAP Seat Allotment for candidates belonging to Rajasthan
Third Stage – Second Round of seat allotment (Upward Movement) for candidates with Rajasthan Domicile
Special Round/ Spot round for candidates who are domicile of Rajasthan and Out of Rajasthan Candidates
Stage 4- Special Round
To register for spot round counselling - Click Here
REAP 2017 Seat Allotment Withdrawal Procedure
1. Candidates who wish to withdraw from seat allotment process of REAP 2017, they are required to report at the allotted institute
2. Before the conclusion of the reporting period of three rounds, candidates must surrender their allotment and the application form.
3. Candidate will be refunded his fees if he withdraws before the latest date that is given in the schedule
4. Withdrawal of seat before the last date will result in the refund of fees after deductions as processing fee and administrative expenses
Cancellation of allotment seat due to failure to fulfil the requisite conditions
1. Failure of the candidates to meet the requisite academic qualification will result in the cancellation of seats
2. Failure on the part of the candidates to produce requisite category document will result in cancellation of his seat. However, he will be considered in other rounds if he falls in the changed category and produces the required documents
REAP 2017 Merit List Criteria in case of a tie
1. Those candidates who have scored more marks in Maths will be ranked higher in the merit list
2. In case, marks in maths are equal, then candidate who scores more marks in Physics will be ranked higher
3. If all the parameters are same, then candidates will be ranked higher through randomization
4. Once the seats are allotted on the basis of JEE Main 2017 score, then the remaining vacant seats will be filled on the basis of the class XII percentile merit and the choices filled by them
Physical Reporting and admission at the allotted institute
Candidates who will be allotted seats will be required to report at the affiliated institutes of RTU with requisite documents and fees. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of their admission.
The fee structure will be according to one that is determined by State Levels Fees Committee.
Cancellation and Refund
Candidates will have to pay a non-refundable to participate in REAP counselling, where they will be allotted seats to various affiliated colleges of RTU.
In case the candidate seeks the refund of fees by withdrawing from his seat, he will have to physically report at the allotted institute and seek the refund before the last date of withdrawal.
This article is written on the basis of last year’s information. We will be providing you with updated information as soon as it is released by the admission authorities.
Keep tuned to engineering.careers360.com/ for more updates about REAP 2017.
Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App! Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.