GUJCET Answer Key 2023 - Download Official Final Answer Key PDF here
GUJCET Answer Key 2023- GSEB will release the official GUJCET 2023 answer key at gseb.org. Applicants will be able to download the GSEB GUJCET answer key 2023 in pdf format. GSEB will also allow the GUJCET answer key 2023 challenge process. Students could raise objections against the GUJCET official answer key 2023. The direct link to download the answer key of GUJCET 2023 has been updated on this page.
Stay up-to date with GUJCET News
Using the GUJCET official answer key 2023, candidates can calculate their probable scores before the declaration of Gujarat CET result. Candidates have to compare the correct answers as per GUJCET answer key 2023 to their responses in order to calculate their probable scores. The official marking scheme of the GUJCET exam has to be used to calculate the probable scores secured by the candidates. GUJCET 2023 exam will be successfully conducted in offline mode at various exam centres. Read the full article to know more about GUJCET Answer Key 2023.
|GUJCET Marks vs Percentile||GUJCET Participating Institutes 2023|
|GUJCET Cutoff 2023||GUJCET Reservation Criteria 2023|
GUJCET Answer Key 2023 Release Date
GUJCET 2023 Exam Dates
To be notified
GUJCET 2023 answer key date
To be notified
Last date to challenge provisional GUJCET 2023 answer key
To be notified
|GUJCET 2023 final answer key|
To be notified
Announcement of GUJCET result
To be notified
How to Download GSEB GUJCET Answer Key 2023 PDF?
Candidates will be allowed to download the GUJCET 2023 answer key through the official website. Using the GUJCET official answer key 2023, candidates can calculate their probable scores in the exam. The authorities will release the provisional answer key of GUJCET first. Candidates will be allowed to raise objections to the provisional answer key for a specified time. The authorities have also released the final GUJCET answer key 2023.
Steps to download GUJCET 2023 Answer Key
The given steps can be followed by the candidates to access and download the GUJCET official answer key 2023:
Go to the official website of GUJCET 2023.
Click on the “Answer Key” link.
GUJCET answer key 2023 pdf will be displayed on the screen.
Download the answer key and calculate probable scores in the exam.
Steps to Challenge GUJCET Answer Key 2023
Candidates will be able to raise objections against the provisional GSEB GUJCET answer key 2023 as per the schedule. The details regarding the objections to the provisional GUJCET 2023 answer key are given below.
The form to challenge the GUJCET 2023 answer key will be released by authorities on the official website.
Candidates will have to download the form and enter the question paper number along with the response number against which the objection is to be raised.
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 500 per objection. The payment has to be done in the form of e-challan.
The filled objection form has to be sent to the authorities through email at email@example.com. Along with the form, the candidates also have to send their bank account number, IFSC code, bank name, and branch details.
The authorities will release the final GSEB GUJCET answer key 2023 after considering the objections if any.
If an objection raised by any candidate against the GUJCET official answer key 2023 is accepted by the authorities, then the objection fee paid by the candidate will be refunded.
Previous Years’ GUJCET Answer Key
Here we have compiled the previous years’ GUJCET answer key. Candidates can refer to the following tables to check the previous years’ answer key of GUJCET.
GUJCET Official Answer Key 2022
GUJCET Answer Key 2022 (Shree Vivekanand Science Academy)
GUJCET 2022 Answer Key (Unofficial)
GUJCET answer key 2022 Link
|rypy E-learning hub||Full paper solution|
|Feel the Physics||Physics|
GUJCET 2021 Answer Key (Unofficial)
GUJCET Official Answer Key 2020
GUJCET Answer Key Download Link
Provisional Answer Key
Final Answer Key
GUJCET 2020 Answer Key by Coaching Institutes
GUJCET Question Paper 2020
GUJCET Answer Key- 2017, 2018 and 2019
GUJCET Answer Key by Coaching Institutes (2018)
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - GUJCET Answer Key 2023 - Download Official Final Answer Key PDF here
Question: When will the final GUJCET answer key 2023 be released?
GUJCET 2023 answer key will be released on official website.
Question: How can I download the GUJCET 2023 answer key?
Candidates can download the GUJCET answer key 2023 as a pdf file at gsebeservice.com.
Question: How can I raise objections to the provisional GUJCET answer key?
Candidates have to download the objection form released by the authorities from the official website in order to raise objections to the provisional answer key of GUJCET 2023.
Question: What is the processing fee for raising objections to the provisional GUJCET answer key 2023?
Candidates are required to pay a processing fee of Rs 500 per question for raising objections against the GUJCET 2023 answer key.
Question: What is the use of the GUJCET 2023 answer key?
With the help of the GUJCET answer key, candidates can calculate their probable scores before the declaration of the GUJCET result.
Question: What is GUJCET 2023 unofficial answer key?
The unofficial answer key means they have not been prepared by the exam conducting authority. In fact, coaching institutes prepare their own answer key.
GUJCET Exam Centres 2023 -Gujarat Secondary Education Board (G...
GUJCET Sample Papers 2023- Candidates should practice GUJCET 2...
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2023 - Gujarat Secondary and Higher Second...
GUJCET Exam Dates 2023 - The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Seco...
GUJCET Login 2023 - The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary...
Questions related to GUJCET
how many marks are required for gujcet to get admission in nirma University ahemdabad for computer science
You will have a good probability of being admitted to Nirma University if your high school grade is 85 percent or higher than that and your GUCET score is 100+ or above. However, the cutoff is flexible and may slightly increase or decrease.
Check the link below for more information:
can I get admission in DAIICT threw gujcet
You get admission to the B. Tech. programs in DA-IICT are based on the All India Rank OF JEE MAIN.Students will get admitted through All India Rank and ACPC Rank in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of information and Communication Technology.
However, the students can take admission in it through GUJCET ranks and 50% seats are allocated for it.
You see in this link
I'm available if you need help with this.
All the best!!
i have not received my gujcet MarkSheet by post what to do
I hope you are concerned to Gujrat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GUJCET) . It is an educational department by government of Gujrat.
You can request your OMR marksheet from official website . As you have mentioned that you have already requested one, but it might take a week to month to print and deliver your answer sheet . Most probably, it would be done through INDIA POST . You can refer to there message which have tracking ID, so that you can track your parcel in India Post official website.
If not available, I suggest you to contact to there official E-Mail your concern at firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com) AND firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com) as mentioned in there official website. You can also call them by visiting the official website.
I hope it helps.
Hello!! what is NRI quota in engineering? how can I get addmission through NRI quota. Can I get full information about it I mean what documents are needed, what eligibility and many more. thank you in advance
--> NRI Quota refers tothe reservation of seats that is allotted to Non-Resident Indians by the institutes and universities of India. Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO) and Foreign Nationals are also eligible for admissions under the NRI Quota.
--> The eligibility criteria for NRI seat aspirants are :-
- One of the parents of the student should be an NRI and shall ordinarily be residing abroad as an NRI. The person who sponsors the student should be a first-degree relation and should be residing abroad as an NRI.
--> Documents required :-
( A ) For Persons of Indian Origin or PIO/Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries -
1. Proof of NRI/PIO from an Indian Embassy located in the respective country
2. Work Permit or Residence Proof
3. Applicants passport is essential for PIO category as well as Foreign Students/Foreign Nationals categories
4. When it comes to PIO category, applicants passport along with that of either his or her parents or grandparents or great-grandparents passports that have been issued by the Indian Government is also required.
5.HSC statement of marks, or in case of Grade Sheet, an equivalent sheet of marks that shows the relationship between marks and grades, which is issued by a competent authority.
( B ) For Foreign Student/Foreign National :-
1. Applicants passport, which is mandatory in this category
2. Application form duly completed with recent color photo pasted and signed across in the allotted space.
3.HSC or Class 10+2 Examination Statement of Marks. In case of Grade Sheet, an equivalent Statement of Marks that shows the relationship between grades and marks, which has been issued by a competent authority.
If you are an NRI student and an engineering aspirant, you can try applying to the below mentioned colleges:
- College of Engineering, Pune (or COEP)
- Institute of Chemical Technology (or ICT)
- Xavier Institute of Engineering
- Thadomal Shahani College of Engineering (or TSEC)
- NMIMS Mukesh Patel
- MES Pillais Institute of Information Technology
- KJ Somaiya College of Engineering (located at Vidyavihar)
- KJ Somaiya (located at Sion)
- DJ Sanghvi College of Engineering (or DJSCoE)
Procedure of admission for other colleges
- Regularly visit the website of the respective college during the months of May and June. If you lack knowledge of the websites URL, you can find it on Google.
- Colleges are not always cooperative, and you may have to visit the college just to be notified about the admission forms. In addition, you will have to stay in touch with college authorities through phone, too. Therefore, it would be wise if you made a note of all phone numbers of the colleges.
- Colleges will either upload a form on the website and email or print it for submission at the college or they may put up a notice asking students to visit the respective college to fill up the form.
- Students need to carry attested copies of original documents with them at all times. The following are some of the documents to be carried:
- Recent color photographs besides the one attached to the form
- Carry sufficient money as you may be asked to pay a stipulated fee during form submission (a sufficient sum of money would be Rs 2000/-)
- Passport of the applicant or those of his or her parents or grandparent or great-grandparents, which have been issued by the Indian Government
- Proof of NRI status from Indian Embassy situated in the respective country
- Residence or Work Permit
- HSC or Equivalent Statement of Marks
- Marks that are equivalent to Grade Certificate, which has been issued by a competent authority (only if applicable)
All the best!
i have scored 68 percentage(70.81 percentile) in HSC Gujarat board exam and 51.75 marks in GUJCET and I fall under OBC NCL category and i want to study data science (computer) so, please recommend me that in which colleges i can get admission ??????
Based on your score in the GSEB Board exam and GUJCET score, you can get admission to Parul University in B.Tech CSE (Data Science), CSE (Internet of Things) or CSE (Artificial Intelligence). You may also get B.Tech CSE (Big Data Analytics) in Ganpat University as well. You can predict your chances of getting into the university here https://www.careers360.com/gujcet-college-predictor?utm_source=qna&utm_medium=ini-cet_cp