SRMJEEE 2015 Application Form (Online) has been made available by SRM University from November 3, 2014. The last date for reciept of filled-in online application is April 1, 2015. Candidates can either apply online, obtain the SRMJEEE 2015 Application Form in person or even download it from here. Candidates must satisfy the Eligibillity Criteria of SRMJEEE 2015 before applying. Students may check SRMJEEE 2015 Application Procedure below and apply online for SRMJEEE 2015, formerly known as SRMEEE. Application Status of SRMJEEE 2015 Application Form can also be checked below.
- Know the colleges where you have High/Medium/Low chances for admission
- Know the best branch for each of the colleges
- Know the colleges which participate in SRMJEEE Counselling
To Apply online for SRMJEEE 2016 click @ SRMJEEE 2016 Application Form
Click here to Enroll For SRM KnockOut Test Series to Crack SRM 2015 exam or call Exam Helpline at 011-40360360 to talk Expert counsellors
Latest: SRMEEE is now SRMJEEE. Click here to read complete details.
SRMJEEE 2015 Application Form Process
SRMJEEE 2015 Application Fees: Rs 900
Click here to apply
Candidates need to first register by filling their name, email id, date of birth and mobile number.
Then, candidates shall pay online or use prepaid Unique Voucher Code to be able to complete the SRMJEEE 2015 Online Application Form
- Once password is created, candidates can login using their login ID and password.
Click here to know in detail How to fill SRMJEEE 2015 Online Application Form.
2. In Person: Candidates can obtain the SRMJEEE 2015 Application Form on a cash payment of Rs 900 from
Selected Post Offices
Banks: SRMJEEE 2015 Application forms can be purchased from (Sale outlets) select branches of Axis Bank, City Union Bank, Indian Bank, KarurVysya Bank, State Bank of India
SRM University Campuse
SRMJEEE 2015 Application Form can also be downloaded from SRM University website
The filledâin SRMJEEE 2015 Application Form need to be sent along with a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.900/- drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai, to the University before the last date specified.
Candidates would need to write their Name, Mobile number and Address on the reverse of the DD.
Submission of the SRMJEEE 2015 Online Application Form:
- Candidates need to save and then submit the SRMJEEE 2015 Online Application Form.
- They can print it or save it as a PDF using the option given on the screen for the same.
- If you are making payment via DD, then it has to be drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. Applicants shall write their name & address on the reverse of DD, and send it along with the printout of the SRMJEEE 2015 Application.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the filled in SRMJEEE 2015 Online Application Form for their future reference.
- They are advised to always log out from the SRM Admission Portal after they finish.
Note: Candidates who will be applying online or download 2015 Application Form will be given separate application form numbers. The Prospectus and information brochure would be sent upon receipt of the application and the requisite fee.
Important: Candidates will be sent a SMS by SRM University within 7 days of the receipt of the SRMJEEE 2015 Application Form.
Check SRMJEEE 2015 Application Status below:
A total of 1,63,678 students registered for the SRMEEE 2014 exam, who competed for around 7,000 seats across its four campuses- Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Ramapuram Part II â Vadapalani and NCR Ghaziabad.