KCET Application Form Correction 2021- Check what can be edited in Registration Form
KCET Application Form Correction 2021- Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will open the KCET 2021 application form correction facility for all the registered candidates. Candidates will be able to use the KCET application form correction facility in online mode. With the help of the KCET application form correction facility 2021, candidates will be able to edit some details entered incorrectly by them at the time of filling the application form. Note that the correction facility will be available only for the students who will fill KCET application form 2021 before the last date. To modify the details mentioned in the submitted application form of KCET 2021, candidates will be required to log in using the KCET 2021 user id and password. KCET exam will be held as a pen and paper based test. Read the complete article to know more about the KCET application form correction 2021.
KCET Application Form Correction 2021 Dates
Important Dates (Tentative)
Release of KCET 2021 application form
Last date of to submit the application form
To be notified
Availability of KCET application form correction window
To be notified
KCET correction dates
To be notified
KCET 2021 exam dates
To be notified
KCET 2021 Application Form Correction
The authorities will open the KCET 2021 application form correction for candidates to rectify the mistakes done in the application form. The KCET application form edit window will be open only for specified time. Therefore, students must edit the required details within the period. All details entered in the KCET application form 2021 should be valid in nature.
What are the steps to modify KCET Application Form 2021?
Candidates will have to follow the below given steps to avail the KCET application form correction facility.
Visit the official website of KCET 2021.
Click on the KCET application form correction 2021 link.
Login using the user id and password.
Application form of KCET 2021 will be displayed on the screen. Edit the details that require changes.
Click on the 'declare' followed by 'submit' button.
Highlights of KCET Application Form Correction 2021
The facility to edit the KCET application form will be available for all the registered candidates for a specified time. Students must check the important points related to KCET 2021 application form.
Candidates will not be able to edit all the details mentioned in the KCET application form. Only some details can be modified.
The KCET correction facility will be available only for registered candidates.
Candidates have to ensure that all the corrections are done within the specified time.
To make changes, candidates will have to login using the KCET 2021 user ID and password.
What after KCET 2021 Application Form Correction?
After the conclusion of the KCET application 2021 process, the candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website. The KCET 2021 admit card release date will be announced by the authorities. To download the admit card, candidates had to log in by providing their application number and date of birth. Candidates were advised to check the details mentioned in the admit card carefully. In case of any mistakes or errors, candidates had to contact the authorities.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - KCET Application Form Correction 2021- Check what can be edited in Registration Form
Question: I have entered some details incorrectly in my KCET application form. Can I edit them?
The authorities will open the KCET application form correction facility in online mode for specified time. All the registered candidates will be able to edit some details that are entered incorrectly by them.
Question: How can I use KCET 2021 application form correction facility?
To use the application form correction facility or to make changes in the form, candidates will have to login using the KCET 2021 user ID and password.
Question: What is KCET application form correction facility?
While filling the KCET application form, there are chances that any information is entered incorrectly. Therefore, the authorities provide candidates with the option to edit the KCET application form.
Question: Can I access the application form correction window of KCET 2021 anytime?
No. Candidates will be able to access the correction facility only for specified time.
KCET Exam Dates 2021 - Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) ...
KCET 2021 Admit Card- KEA will release the admit card of KCET ...
KCET Result 2021- KEA will release the KCET 2021 result at kar...
Questions related to KCET
Hi,i am going to attend the open round councelling for b.sc.agri under kcet.i have submitted the documents to gkvk college Bangalore.but,doubt is, whether i have to directly attend councelling or before the date the authority people send any message or something regarding the process?pls clarify🙏🙏
In most of the counselling processes candidates do not recieve any notification or mail regarding the counselling. So, must keep yourself updated about the councelling schedule and must not wait for any mail or message. Visit official website of KCET counselling (KEA) to check the latest news.
i have submitted the documents for open round councelling of b.sc.agriculture under kcet but forgot to submit birth certificate.can i submit it during actual councelling on 1st Feb or might it cause any problem?pls guide me.
Don't worry about the matter.You can show and submit your date of birth certificate during the official counseling.Although keep checking your email as they might ask you to provide beforehand.If they will ask then you can submit and if not then you can provide at the date of counseling.Either ways there wont be any big issue with that.
I am studying Bangalore since 2nd standard ( 2009 ). Do I need domicile certificate to appear for KCET? If yes, from where I need to collect? School has issued study certificate. does it suffice the need to fill up registration form for KCET?
Here's basic eligibility criteria for appearing in KCET :
- Candidates must have passed their class 12/PUC examination. Candidates who have appeared in their class 12/PUC examination in 2021 and waiting for their result can also apply for KCET 2021.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination/class 12/PUC from Karnataka State Open University are NOT eligible to apply for KCET 2021
- Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in their class 12 along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Electronics/ Computer Science as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study
- Candidates must have obtained an aggregate minimum of 45% marks in the optional subjects in the qualifying examination (40% in case of SC, ST, Category-I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A and 3B) category candidates)
Now, given above is a basic eligibility criteria but there is a different eligibility criteria for securing a seat in government seats.
- Candidate should have studied in one or more Government or Government recognised educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN academic years commencing from 1st standard to 2nd PUC / 12th standard as on 1st July 2021 and must have appeared and passed either SSLC / 10th standard or 2nd PUC / 12th standard examination from Karnataka State.
- Candidates should have studied and passed either 1st and 2nd year Pre-University Examination or 11th and 12th standard examination within the State of Karnataka from an Educational Institution run or recognized by the State Government and that either of the parents should have studied in Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN years.
- Candidate who is son or daughter of defence personnel who has worked continuously in Karnataka for a minimum period of one year in Karnataka during the Two year period of study of candidates in PUC / 11th and 12th Standard course.
- Wards of serving or retired employee in Central Armed Police Force Service, whose parents at the time of joining the CAPF Service (Central Armed Police Force) had mentioned that his/her home town was in Karnataka, has to submit proof of his/her domicile from the Record Office of the CAPF Unit where the Parents service record is maintained. In this category, the candidates must have cleared the qualifying examination from a recognised University or Board or any other institution located anywhere in India.
I hope this helps.
Do I need to clear KCET to get admission to B pharmacy in KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli??
No, you don't need to qualify KCET for getting admission in KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli.
This is because,
KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli conduct its own entrance examination for providing admission in B Pharma called KLEU AIET.
You can get detailed information about it by visiting our page the link for the same is provided below
If I tell you about eligibility criteria for B Pharma in KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli then general criteria is that to be eligible you should be either appearing for your 12th board examination or you should have already passed it with at least a minimum of 45% with Chemistry, physics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the following subjects listed below
-) Computer Sciences
-) Technical vocational subject.
For those belonging to reserved category a minimum of 40% is required in 12th/ qualifying examination is required.
You can get complete eligibility criteria by visiting our page the link for the image provided below
If you have any other doubt then you can always reach us to clear them :) we are always available to help you out and guide you
did the neet registration date ara announced?? also for Kcet??
No the registration dates of neet 2021 have not been released yet. However it is expected that the registration process would start in past week of January. Students are advised to keep an eye on the official website. Same is the case with kcet 2021 registration dates and it is also expected to start in last week of January.
For more info you can visit the following links: