AP EAMCET Application Form Correction 2020
AP EAMCET Application Form Correction 2020 - JNTU Kakinada had opened the AP EAMCET 2020 application form correction window from July 4 to 7. Students could make changes in particulars filled by them in AP EAMCET 2020 application form through the official website. Details about how to modify the details and list of details which could be modified is provided here. The facility to change AP EAMCET exam centre in application form was provided earlier during June 22 and 23. The application form correction of AP EAMCET 2020 was provided only for those candidates who completed the registration process. AP EAMCET application form correction facility 2020 was for details other than name, signature, photograph. For correction in these details, candidates had to write mail to APSCHE . AP EAMCET will be conducted tentatively in the third week of September for admission to engineering undergraduate courses. Read the complete article to know more about AP EAMCET application form correction 2020.
Latest: AP EAMCET 2020 application form is now available till September 5 (with late fee of Rs. 10,000).
Important: AP EAMCET 2020 postponed; to be held tentatively in the third week of September
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form Dates
Release of online application form
February 29, 2020
Last date to submit application form
June 15, 2020
|Exam Centre Change Facility||June 22 to 23, 2020|
Last date to submit AP EAMCET 2020 application with a late fee of Rs 500
June 30, 2020
AP EAMCET application form correction 2020 window
July 4 to 7, 2020
Last date to submit AP EAMCET 2020 application with a late fee of Rs 1000
July 9, 2020
Last date to submit AP EAMCET 2020 application with a late fee of Rs 5000
July 17, 2020
Last date to submit AP EAMCET 2020 application with a late fee of Rs 10000
September 5, 2020
AP EAMCET 2020
Third week of September 2020 (Tentative)
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form Correction
The authorities had already provided the facility for change in exam centre. The facility for correction in details was available to all registered candidates from July 4 to 7, 2020. Using this facility, candidates could modify some details which they had filled in the application form of AP EAMCET 2020.
How to use the facility of AP EAMCET Application Form Correction 2020?
To make changes in exam centre, candidates had to login using their payment reference ID, registration number and date of birth and make the required changes. To make other changes (when available), candidates had to follow the below mentioned steps
Candidates had to log in to the account using the following details:
Payment reference ID
Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number
Date of Birth
After successful login, candidates had to check the details entered by them and had to make the changes if required.
Next, candidates should check the application form to ensure that the modified details were saved.
What are the details that can be modified using the AP EAMCET 2020 application form correction facility?
Candidates were able to make changes only to the following sections in the application form.
Qualifying exam - year of appearing/ passing
Medium of instruction in qualifying exam
Place of study - Intermediate or equivalent
Bridge course - Hall Ticket Number
Local area status
Non-minority / Minority
Annual income of the parents
Exam 10+2 studied in
Place of study SSC or equivalent
SSC hall ticket number & year of passing
Address for correspondence
Mobile / Email Id.
Aadhaar card details
What are the details that can’t be modified using the AP EAMCET 2020 form correction facility?
Candidates were not able to make changes to all the information entered in the application form of AP EAMCET 2020. However, if candidates find any incorrect information in the form that could not be modified, then they could send request through email id to the authorities of AP EAMCET 2020. Candidates also had to send the valid documents along with the request. All the unchangeable details along with the documents required are listed below.
List of Unchangeable Details
Certificate issued by the competent authority
SSC mark lists
Date of birth (as per SSC or Equivalent)
Qualifying hall ticket number
Qualifying examination hall ticket
Qualifying examination hall ticket
Highlights of AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form Correction
The facility of AP EAMCET application correction was the second chance for candidates to rectify any incorrectly entered detail.
The application form correction facility of AP EAMCET 2020 was available in online mode only.
Candidates were required to send an email to the authorities if they wish to modify the unchangeable detail.
Questions related to AP EAMCET
entrance exams new date in Andra Pradesh State
As you have tagged AP EAMCET entrance examination with the question, let me tell you that the AP EAMCET 2020 entrance exam was scheduled to be held between 27 July, 2020 to 31 July, 2020. But now, the exam has been postponed and is said to be conducted in the month of September, 2020. The dates are not confirmed currently. You can keep a check on the respective official website for updates.
Hope this helps.
I have made a spelling mistake in AP eamcet application form, i didnt give space in my fathers name , it is kadhar valli and wrote kadharvalli will it create a problem for me at counselling
I don't think there will be any significant problem with the wrong name and it happens with many student. You can easily get it corrected at the time of counselling before admissions during the document verification. Dont worry it won't impact your admissions.
what rank is need in ap EAMCET to get a free seat in gvpce cse branch
to get free seat in Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of engineering you need to get 70-80 marks in AP EAMCET Examination . With this marks you can get rank between 15,000 to 20,000 . With this rank you can get a free seat in this college with cse branch .
is there available any chance to join in klu Vijayawada through ap eamcet????
Yes, you can get a admission in KL University based on your AP Eamcet score. Exams for admission in KL University-
- For admission into B. Tech, Integrated B.Tech, and B.Arch courses the university conducts its on entrance examination.
- Candidates with a valid score in JEE MAIN or AP EAMCET are also eligible for admission.
For more info regarding admission process click on this link-https://www.google.com/amp/s/engineering.careers360.com/articles/kleee/amp
HELLO! Chapter wise marks weightage for AP eamcet (2020) MPC
here are the chapter wise weightage
1. differential calculus - 3 percent questions
2. integral calculus - 3 percent questions
3. calculus - 6 percent questions
1. physical world - 1 percent questions
2. units and measurements - 2 percent questions
3. motion in a straight line - 3 percent questions
4. motion in a plane - 5 percent questions
5. laws of motion - 5 percent questions
6. work, energy and power - 6 percent questions
7. system of particles and rotational motion - 6 percent questions
8. oscillations - 4 percent questions
9. mechanical properties of soilds - 2 percent questions
10. mechanical properties of matter - 3 percent questions
11. thermal properties of matter - 3 percent questions
12. waves - 4 percent questions
13. kinetics theory- 2 percent questions
14. ray optics and optical instruments - 3 percent questions
15. waves optics - 3 percent questions
16. electric charges and fields - 3 percent questions
27. electrostatic potential and capacitance - 4 percent questions
28. current electricity - 4 percent questions
29. moving charges and magnetism - 2 percent questions
30. magnetism and matter - 2 percent questions
31. electromagnetism induction - 3 percent questions
32. alternating current - 3 percent questions
33. electromagnetic waves - 2 percent questions
34. dual nature of radiation and matter - 3 percent questions
35. atoms - 2 percent questions
36. semiconductor electronics - 3 percent questions
37. communication systems - 3 percent questions
for physical chemistry
1. mole concept - 1 percent questions
2. atomic structure and chemical bonding - 8 percent questions
3. measurements in chemistry - 1 percent questions
4. thermodynamics - 4 percent questions
5. gaseous and liquid states - 4 percent questions
6. surface chemistry - 1 percent questions
7. solid state - 3 percent questions
8. solutions - 7 percent questions
9. chemical kinetics - 3 percent questions
for inorganic chemistry
1. hydrocarbon - 4 percent questions
2. S block element - 2 percent questions
3. classification of elements and periodicity in properties - 5 percent questions
4. p block elements - 9 percent questions
5. metals and metallugy - 2 percent questions
6. f block elements - 2 percent questions
7. coordination compound - 1 percent question
for organic chemistry
1. basic concepts - 1 percent questions
2. aromatics compounds - 1 percent question
3. haloarenes - 2 percent questions
4. haloalkanes - 2 percent questions
5. alcohols - 2 percent questions
6. ethers - 1 percent questions
7. phenols - 1 percent questions
8. aldehydes and ketones - 2 percent questions
9. carbohydrate - 2 percent questions
10. carboxylic acids - 3 percent questions
11. amines - 1 percent questions
12. polymers - 3 percent questions
13. amino acids and polymers - 1 percent questions