JEE Main 2020 September 5 Analysis (Shift 1 & 2) - Available Now
JEE Main 2020 September 5 Analysis - Candidates can now check the JEE Main 2020 September 5 analysis for both morning and afternoon shifts on this page. National Testing Agency conducted the JEE Main paper 1 exam today, September 5 for admission into the B.Tech courses. JEE Main 2020 April exam is conducted in 660 exam centres across the country in two shifts. JEE Main September 5 exam time for the first session was 9 AM to 12 PM while for the second session was 3 PM to 6 PM. Today is the fourth day of the JEE Main 2020 paper 1 exam. Along with the difficulty level of the exam, JEE Main 2020 analysis paper 1 contains details related to the weightage of syllabus, division of subjects, commonly asked topics and more. The JEE Main September 5 analysis 2020 is prepared on the basis of the student's reaction to JEE Main. Read the complete article to know more about the JEE Main 2020 for September 5 analysis.
Latest: JEE Main 2020 answer key by various coaching institutes is now available.
JEE Main Paper 2 Analysis 2020: September 1
JEE Main Paper 1 Analysis 2020: September 2
JEE Main Paper 1 Analysis 2020: September 3
JEE Main 2020 September 4 Analysis
JEE Main 2020 September 6 Analysis
JEE Main 2020 September 5 Analysis - Afternoon Session
The authorities concluded the afternoon shift and JEE Main analysis 2020 for September 5 is provided below:
- The difficulty level of the exam was moderate to difficult.
- Mathematics section was a bit lengthy requiring more calculations.
- Phsics was the most difficult with more tricky questions.
- Chemistry was again the easiest section as compared to the other two.
Anu: This was my fourth attempt and this time, there was much difference with the level of difficulty. Physics was moderate and Chemistry was the easiest.
Ayush: The exam can not be regarded as easy or difficult as there were easy questions and tough ones as well. Questions in mathematics section required lengthy calculations.
JEE Main 2020 September 5 Analysis - Forenoon Session
As the JEE Main September 5 shift 1 concludes, the exam analysis based on student reactions is as follows:
- The JEE Main question paper on day 5 shift 1 was comparatively difficult.
- Chemistry was again the easiest with more questions based on theory. Some of the questions were tricky but not much time consuming.
- Physics section was moderate to difficult with more tricky questions and was easier than JEE Main January attempt.Most numerical questions asked were from class 11 topics.
- Mathematics was tough this time with questions requiring lengthy calculations. Questions from topics like vectors, 3D geometry, matrices, complex numbers, integration, calculus and coordinate geometry.
Meenu: The question paper was difficult but I was able to attempt and solve the questions. Physics and Mathematics were tough sections as compared to Chemistry.-->
Aman: The exam went good for me and Physics was the toughest of all. Mathematics and Chemistry sections were moderately difficult.
Sachin: The questions asked in Physics section were direct but there were least from theory and more application based. Chemistry was the most easy for me. Mathematics section required more calculations.
Another Candidate: Mathematics was the most difficult but overall, the question paper was moderately difficult. As compared to the previous year, this attempt was JEE Main September 5 analysis for shift 1 can be regarded easier.
Anandita: This was my second attempt with Mathematics section to be comparatively tough (more focus on Integration and complex numbers). The questions asked in Physics were more numericals and calculation based making the whole paper a bit lengthy. In chemistry, there were numericals related to molecules.
- Physics was a lengthy section and was tough in nature.
- Chemsitry was much easier and the units were well distributed.
- Mathematics was of moderate level.
- As per JEE Main 2020 analysis September 5, the morning shift exam was moderate to easy covering all the topics in JEE Main syllabus.
- Physics was the most difficult section followed by Mathematics and Chemistry was the easiest.
- Physics section was more calculative and lengthy with answers upto decimals. Topics asked included Electrostatistics, Mechanics, Optics & Modern Physics
- In Chemistry, there were more questions from organic than from inorganic or physical chemistry. The questions asked were comparatively easier as compared to January attempt.
- In Mathematics, more questions were asked from Calculaus, Algebra & Coordinate geometry and the difficulty level was moderate.
JEE Main Mock Test 2021- NTA has released the mock test of JEE...
JEE Main Admit Card 2021 - NTA will release the JEE Main 2021 ...
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2021- NTA released the new JEE Main 2021...
NTA JEE Main 2021- National Testing Agency has released the NT...
Questions related to JEE Main
tips to get 80+ in physics of jee mains...in Feb 2021 m weak in physics plz give a suggestion
given below are some of the tips and tricks that you can make use of while preparing for the physics portions or other portions as well for JEE Mains Examination,
- Use NCERT textbooks to learn the basics and mold your foundation
- Write down all the formulas and shortcut methods
- Make sure you do well time management
- Try using the process of elimination to get the correct answer
- Solve previous years question papers as they are proven to be very helpful as they give you an idea of how the questions are asked
if I give 2 mock tests per day of jee mains (full syllabus) for 20 days....will it be beneficial?
Yes, ideally if you have completed your full JEE Syllabus, you must regularly solve one or two Full Syllabus Papers, Previous Years, Mock Tests as well as Test Series, besides regular revision. But do ensure after the test you do proper analysis of the paper and note all the unknown and new information you came across during the test.
For more information about JEE Main Preparation do follow the link below
is viteee exam easier than jee exam
Two different examinations cannot be compared. Both are set in their own way by the own faculty. I'll just say VITEEE exam is just taken to get admissions into the VIT college whereas JEE is an ALL INDIA level entrance examinations whose papers are set by different IITS each year. And the competition is really high in the second one. So as per my personal opinion and experience, JEE is much tougheer than all the other exams..
Kindly refer to the website below to know more about the JEE examination...
Also check this out, cracking the JEE examination can be easy using this.
Best wishes. thank-you.
chapter wise weightage for jee mains
Jee Mains 2021 is the biggest engineering entrance exam for which more than 9 lakh candidates are expected to apply. It is the first step for future engineers who seek admission in IITs, NITs, IIITs, and CFTIs.
The question come from Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
Over the years it has been seen that the difficulty level in each section is usually as follows:
- Maths – Moderate but lengthy
- Physics – Toughest
- Chemistry – Easiest with direct NCERT questions
You can analyse chapter wise weightage of each chapter by going through past year papers.
You can refer to this link for checking the weightage.
Hope this helps!!
study materials for jee mains 2021
When preparing for a competitive exam it is very important that you follow the right books. Some books may be hard to follow, so try to get materials that are written in a student friendly language. Below I have given a link where you can find details about the best study materials for JEE Mains: