What is LNMIIT?

LNM Institute of Information Technology conducts LNMIIT B.Tech Admission which is counselling. No entrance exam is conducted for admissions to various B.Tech programmes in the university. Admissions will be based on ranks obtained in JEE Main. The Institute will also consider the top 10 rank holders Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) and..Read More

LNMIIT Application Details

Application Fee of LNMIIT

  • JEE Main Applicants - Rs. 1,600 (Rupees One Thousand Six Hundred only)
  • Direct Admission for Board Exam Toppers and Top 10 Rank Holders - Rs. 1,600 (Rupees One Thousand Six Hundred only)
  • DASA Applicants - USD 100

Mode of Payment - Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/Demand Draft

 

How to apply for LNMIIT B.Tech ?

  • Aspirants of LNMIIT need to register online to complete the form filling procedure.

  • After registration of LNMIIT is done, the candidates are required to fill in their personal and academic details in the application form.

  • Now, the applicnats need to submit the applciation form online and later download and send it to the below mentioned address through Registered Post/Speed Post.

    “UG Admissions
    The LNM Institute of Information Technology,
    Rupa ki Nangal,
    Post- Sumel, Via- Jamdoli
    Jaipur- 302031, Rajasthan, India”

B.Tech Programmes offered in LNMIIT

  • Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)

  • Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)

  • Communication and Computer Engineering (CCE)

  • Mechanical - Mechatronics Engineering (MME)

  • Mechanical Engineering (ME)

Expand

LNMIIT Eligibility Criteria

  • Candidates must have appeared in JEE Main.

  • They must have passed class XII & X securing a minimum aggregate marks of 60%.

  • The applicants must have scored a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class XII.

Selection Procedure 

JEE Main 

A merit list will be prepared based on the ranks obtained by qualifiers in JEE Main.

 

Direct Admission for Board Exam toppers

Applicants are required to submit the applications which must have the proof of their ranks in class XII at the time of counselling.

 

Direct Admission to Students from Abroad (DASA)

A merit list based on SAT subject score will be published for eligible candidates.

 

Expand

LNMIIT Exam Fee

Modes of Payment

Credit Card
Debit Card
NEFT
Net Banking
Demand Draft
Others

LNMIIT Counselling Details

  • LNMIIT B.Tech counselling is based on merit rank in JEE Main and preferred branch of applicants.

  • The candidates need to deposit provisional fee of Rs. 25,000 to appear in the counselling process.

  • They are requried to submit all the relevant documents for verification at the time of counselling.

  • Those candidates who do not appear in the counselling of will prohibit to deposit the provisional fees and hence will not participate in the counselling.

Expand

LNMIIT Counselling Centers

LNMIIT counselling will be held at 1 center across the country

Disclaimer: This map is provided by Google Maps and is for illustration purpose only. However, Careers360.com does not own any responsibility for the accuracy or authenticity of the same.

QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

LNMIIT

Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!

  • 2256 Joined
  • 52 Questions
S
Sakshi agarwals picture
Sakshi AgarwalLast Seen: 13 hours 43 min agoJoined on: 12-Dec-2017Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

I m waitlisted by 2 in cse of lnmiit third round.Is there any chance of getting it

Answer (1)

A
Atluri Neeraj Suhaass picture
Atluri Neeraj SuhaasLast Seen: 16 hours 37 min agoJoined on: 16-May-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation
Hi Sakshi!This is Neeraj Atluri.Don't be worried,you are having hard chances of getting a seat but You have chance for applyoing for other colleges also.So apply for them.By chance if you get seat,The...Read More
A

Akshay Solanki 21 days ago

Akshay Solankis picture
Akshay SolankiLast Seen: 1 week 6 days agoJoined on: 20-Mar-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

What is being taught in CCE branch at LNMIIT ?

Answers (2)

User Pic

Jatin Vyas 21 days ago

Jatin Vyass picture
Jatin VyasLast Seen: 1 week 6 days agoJoined on: 18-Apr-2016Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation
At cce which is computer and communication engineering you'll be taught computer engineering along with little bit tele communication and EC engineering. It has great scope. And future placements oppo...Read More

View All Answers

V

Vishal jain 25 days ago

Vishal jains picture
Vishal JainLast Seen: 3 weeks 2 days agoJoined on: 26-Jun-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation

Please tell which is better lnmiit or jaypee Noida.

Answer (1)

User Pic

Parthib Basu 24 days ago

Parthib Basus picture
Parthib BasuLast Seen: 2 days 17 hours agoJoined on: 10-Feb-2017Education Interest: Degree ProgrammesEducation Level: In Graduation

Hi Vishal,

As far as placement is concerned, JAYPEE Noida is better with the highest package of Rs.14.5 LPA and average package is Rs.4-7 LPA.

Thank you and best of luck.

G

Govind soni 28 days ago

Govind sonis picture
Govind SoniLast Seen: 2 weeks 5 days agoJoined on: 17-Jun-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

I got 138 marks in jee mains . Did i get cs in lnmiit.

Answer (1)

User Pic

Sourav 28 days ago

Souravs picture
SouravLast Seen: 6 hours 17 min agoJoined on: 06-Apr-2016Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation

you have 80% chance of getting it as because the rest 20% is your luck.LAst year the cutoff for cs was 140 marks.Hope this time it decreases.

J

Jatin Lakhani 1 month ago

Jatin Lakhanis picture
Jatin LakhaniLast Seen: 6 days 22 hours agoJoined on: 19-Apr-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

I got 134 marks in JEE MAINS. Which college should I fill in REAP for CS branch or should I take LNMIIT.

Answers (3)

User Pic

saumya singh 1 month ago

saumya singhs picture
Saumya SinghLast Seen: 1 week 2 days agoJoined on: 30-May-2016Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation
For CS best colleges are MBM as it is government then SKIT Jaipur belongs from RTU and another good college Lnmiit. With 134 in mains go for Lnmiit

View All Answers