Your browser does not support iframes.
JEE Advanced 2017 Analysis & Cutoff by Career Launcher – Career Launcher will release the analysis and cutoff of JEE Advanced 2017 after the conclusion of the entrance exam on May 21. It will be available before the official cutoff is released by IIT Madras, the exam conducting body. The cutoff JEE Advanced 2017 cutoff and analysis will give candidates a fair idea about their chances of getting admission at an IIT or being offered their favourite branch. Additionally, the analysis of the JEE Advanced question paper by experts will provide insights into the difficulty level of the exam, type of questions asked and distribution of questions.
Career Launcher is expected to publish cutoffs for all the IITs and engineering brances. It will also release separate JEE Advanced cutoffs for the different categories, including SC, ST and OBC categories. Go through the remaining article to learn how the JEE Advanced 2017 cutoff is different for each IIT and much more.
What is JEE Advanced Cutoff 2017?
The cutoff is the minimum score a candidate needs to obtain in the entrance examination to be eligible for admission to B.Tech courses at IITs.
How is JEE Advanced 2017 cutoff prepared?
The following points, among others, are considered when determining the cutoff of JEE Advanced 2017:
The number of candidates taking JEE Advanced 2017
Number of sanctioned seats available in the discipline in which admission is sought
The number of applications received for that discipline
Difficulty level of the examination
Previous year’s cutoff trends
Total number of questions asked
Important points about JEE Advanced 2017 Analysis by Career Launcher:
JEE Advanced 2017 analysis & cutoff by Career Launcher will be prepared by the experts at Career Launcher.
Subject-wise analysis of both Paper I and Paper II will be made available.
The JEE Advanced 2017 analysis will include details like:
The difficulty level of the examination
Tropic-wise distribution of questions
The institute will also publish expected of JEE Advanced 2017 cutoff for different branches and IITs.
Minimum Percentage Required to be listed in Rank List
The candidate needs to score a certain minimum percentage of marks in each subject and in aggregate in JEE Advanced 2017 to be listed in the rank list, which will be published on June 11.
Minimum percentage of marks required to be included in JEE Advanced Rank List 2017:
Minimum percentage of marks in each subject
Minimum percentage of aggregate marks
Common rank list (CRL)
OBC-NCL rank list
SC rank list
ST rank list
Common-PwD rank list (CRL-PwD)
OBC-NCL-PwD rank list
SC-PwD rank list
ST-PwD rank list
Preparatory course rank list
The above cutoffs have been declared by IIT Madras. The candidate will be included or dropped from the All India Rank list based on this cutoff.
JEE Advanced 2016 Top 5 IITs Cutoff
Candidates can check the cutoffs for JEE Advanced 2016 of top five IITs in the table below. The cutoff will give candidates a fair idea about this year’s cutoff as well.
JEE Advanced Top 5 IITs Cutoff 2016
Keep tuned to engineering.careers360.com for more information about JEE Advanced 2017
Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App! Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.
RGIPT will conduct RGIPT B.Tech 2020 admission process. The application form of RGIPT B.Tech 2020...
IIT Delhi will conduct JEE Advanced 2020 on May 17. Students are provided here the preparation ti...
JEE Advanced 2020 - IIT Delhi will conduct JEE Advanced 2020 on May 17. Know all about JEE Advanc...
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2020 - IIT Delhi will release the detailed syllabus for JEE Advanced 2020 o...
JEE Advanced Result 2020 - Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi will release the JEE Advanc...
please be patient and dont loose hope. you have many more ways to go. first of all complete the full syllabus of your board exam throughly, then started solving mcqs from jee mains. jee advance is a level hire than jee main and it might difficult for you if you right now started practices jee advance question. you may follow jee mains , tata mac graw books for pcm, once you do complete the jee mains papers then you may opted for jee advanced level questions. however always makes short notes for last minute revision, make a routine, study atleast 10 hrs a day.
if you can maintain it coming 1 year you may surely get success.
1. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
2. Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
3. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
4. Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bengaluru
5. Jadavpur University, Kolkata
6. Anna University, Chennai
7. University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
8. University of Delhi, New Delhi
9. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Coimbatore
10. Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
11. Aligarh Muslim University. Aligarh
12. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
13. Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
14. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
15. Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
SRM institute, Haryana
17. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
18. Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal
19. Visva Bharati, Kolkata
20. Siksha`O` Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar
21. Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai
22. Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research, Chennai
23. Osmania University, Hyderabad
24. Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
25. Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
26. Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
27. Gauhati University, Guwahati
28. Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
29. Kerala University, Thiruvananthapuram
30. Tezpur University, Tezpur
31. TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
32. Shanmugha Arts Science Technology & Research Academy (SASTRA), Thanjavur
33. Panjab University, Chandigarh
34. S.R.M Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
35. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
36. Mysore University, Mysore
37. Pondicherry University, Pondicherry
38. Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Chennai
39. Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
40. Anand Agricultural University, Anand
41. University of Madras, Chennai
42. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
43. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
44. Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
45. Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University, Mysore
46. Thapar University, Patiala
47. Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
48. North Eastern Hill University, Shillong
49. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar
50. Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana
For integrated M.Tech., you can look into:
1. Invertis University, Bareilly
2. Tezpur University, Assam
3. Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
4. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information and Technology and Management, Gwalior
Hope this helps. All the best!
Your JEE Advanced brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile