JKCET Answer Key 2019 - Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) will release JKCET 2019 answer key tentatively in the third week of April. Candidates can download the answer key of JKCET 2019 and predict their probable scores. The answer key will help the candidates to evaluate their performance in JKCET by matching their answers with the correct responses given in the answer key. In case, any candidate have any doubts regarding the JKCET answer key 2019, he/she can challenge the answer key by writing to the authorities along with the document proofs within the stipulated time period. Candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs 1000 at POS terminal at J&K BOPEE Srinagar/Jammu. Read the full article to know all about the JKCET 2019 answer key.
Important Dates Related to the Answer Key of JKCET 2019
Download Free Sample Paper for JKCETDownload Now
April 21, 2019
Release of JKCET Answer Key 2019
Third week of April 2019
Declaration of Result
Second week of May 2019
How to Download JKCET 2019 Answer Key?
- Candidates will have to click on the link which will be available when the answer key is released.
- The answer key of JKCET will be available in PDF format for all the sets of question paper.
- Candidates can download the answer key to calculate their expected scores referring to the marking scheme.
Key points related to the JKCET Answer Key 2019
- The answer key will be released tentatively in the third week of April 2019.
- Candidates will be able to predict their probable scores by downloading the answer key and cross-checking their responses with the answers mentioned in the answer key.
- In case, any candidate wants to challenge the answer key, he/she will have to send their doubts along with the documents of proof within the stipulated time period by paying the required amount of fee.
How to Challenge the JKCET 2019 Answer Key?
- If a candidate has any doubts regarding the responses mentioned in the JKCET answer key 2019, he/she can challenge the answer key within the prescribed time period.
- Candidates will have to click on the link which will be available and login by entering JKCET application number and date of birth.
- Candidates will then be able to challenge the answer key by submitting the required documents of proof.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs 1000 per representation.
- Candidates must note that they can make the representation in answer key of JKCET 2019 only once.
Points to be noted while challenging the JKCET Answer Key 2019
- It is mandatory to submit a documentary proof as examination authority will not accept any representation without the proof. Any proof downloaded from the internet will not be accepted by the authorities.
- A fee of Rs 1000 will have to be paid at the POS Terminal at JKCET examination authorities office in Srinagar and Jammu for every representation made by the candidate.
- Candidates must keep in mind the time period for challenging the answer key as no representation will be accepted once the time period gets over.
- To challenge the answer key of JKCET, candidates will have to get a proper receipt in which they will have to mention the number of questions challenged against, name of the subject/paper and series. In case the candidate fails to produce the receipt of the BOPEE with signature and seal, then the claim will not be entertained.
- No separate notification to challenge the answer key will be sent by the authorities.
- The examination authorities will compile the objections made by the students and will be scrutinized by the subject experts.
- After scrutinizing, exam authority will release the final answer key. No changes will be made after the release of final answer key of JKCET 2019.
How to Predict the Expected Scores Using JKCET 2019 Answer Key?
- Candidates can predict their expected scores using the answer key by referring the marking scheme.
- The marking scheme of JKCET states that there will be 180 questions in total. Every correct answer will be allotted 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect response.
- Thus, according to the marking scheme the simple formula given below can be used for calculation:
- To calculate a simple formula can be used which is given below:
Number of correct answers x 1 – Number of wrong answers x 0.25 = Score obtained in JKCET 2019
JKCET Result 2019
The authorities will release the result of JKCET 2019 tentatively in the second week of May in the form of merit list. Candidates can view their scores and rank in the form of PDF. Candidates will have to download their JKCET 2019 result and keep it safe till the admission process concludes.
More like JKCET
JKCET Application Form 2019
JKCET Application Form 2019 – JKBPEE will be releasing JKCET 2019 application form February 1. la...
JKCET 2019 will be conducted by JK BOPEE on April 21. Know about JKCET 2019 such as eligibility, ...
JKCET Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019
JKCET Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019 - Candidates can check the exam pattern and syllabus of JKCE...
JKCET Result 2019
JKCET Result 2019 – BOPEE will announce JKCET 2019 result tentatively in the second week of May. ...
JKCET Counselling 2019
JKCET Counselling 2019 – Registrations for the counselling of JKCET 2019 will start in the fourth...
Questions related to JKCET
Hello Dear Inorder to qualify this exam you should have more than 75% in class 12th as well an average of 70% in PCM too. All the best
please tell me that are universities like VEL TECH and MANIPAL UNIVERSITIES gives admission on the basis of the JKCER RESULT OR NOT?
Hello,VEL TECH and Manipal University does not offers admission through JKCET. Instead they conduct their own examination for offering admission to...
Hello,Can you please specify which exam are you talking about?
hello saurabh,you can visit to the given artical and check all detail about merit list of BPEE CET.https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jk-b...
I cannot participate in 2nd round counselling of jkcet and my rank is 692 . How my seat is upgraded?
Hello Mehboob AlamFor upgrading your seat you need to visit the counseling, If you do not attend the second counseling then you have a chance in th...